single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
I hope you not joking about fans part
I resumed work on it still on the story stage like I put so many character motivations in season 1.
So i need to flesh out and mc has more than 3 motivations to mov forwards and that is the main reason I stopped in process give me time i will come back with banger

thanks for reading it if you're interested follow me on X, patreon and itch store
Hi CN_69,

I think it is a very good game, but because it was not recently updated some of your game fans moved to different games (or simply forgot about this game).

But it looks like many previously popular games are finished now (or almost finished) and there is not many new good games, so now (near future) would be a great time for your excellent game to come back and win your game fans back!

And don't worry too much about some people complaining - there are always people who are unhappy about many things (just ignore these comments and concentrate on your awesome game instead).

Your game has an interesting story and great graphics (which is very important now when many games looks like cartoons) - so you have all the chances to be successful again. (y)

I wish you best of luck and hope that we all will see a new version (season 1?) soon. :)

CN_69

I'M LOST GUY
Game Developer
May 15, 2020
LOST HOPE IS BACK BABY PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR IDEAS FOR CUSTOM RENDERS AND WE NEED BETA TESTERS

IF ANYONE INTERESTED FELL FREE TO CONTACT ME ON DISCORD OR X LINKS ARE AVAILABLE RIGHT UP THERE

ALL was ask give me a chance and all the people who support me thank you

and also engrish comments that mocking me is not mocking me those are real criticism I went through all the code not just speed reading it

focused on every single I fucked and some lines areout of context like It is a emotional scene but it just go like let's fuck and also so many dialogues fucked by engrish and LOT

All I ask was Give me a chance and play the patch that I will release in few days and then decide whether I'm worthy of your money or not

I'm not even gas lighting you this time I'm working on the script, correcting and lot of mess in the dialogues that not placed well, words missing from dialogues, engrish, bad coding choices and lame conversation between characters (when some conversation can be turn to pretty by taking what we actually have in game.)

I learned stuff just it took me four to five years

All I'm asking is please GIVE ME A CHANCE

and also yeah submit custom renders in Discord LINKS YOU CAN FIND UP THERE IF THEY NOT WORKING JUST TELL ME

Still I may be not completely correct at correcting the game and english But I gave my maximum best PLEASE GIVE A CHANCE. I really like to work more on this story

PEACE BROTHER ;)

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

PC AND MAC

this version fully cleaned out the mess you saw in before versions and minor story changes and lot of chnages in character interactions and bug fixes overall it is a full fledged season 1 where people can enjoy without worrying about english, dialogues and story

1728533222655.png

I did my best please give it a try

CN_69

I'M LOST GUY
Game Developer
May 15, 2020

PC AND MAC Mega

this version fully cleaned out the mess you saw in before versions and minor story changes and lot of chnages in character interactions and bug fixes overall it is a full fledged season 1 where people can enjoy without worrying about english, dialogues and story

View attachment 4116837

I did my best please give it a try
Thanks for posting this here

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
So, maybe I'm just blind.
But I dont see a tag mentioning the gender of the Protagonist. Who or what are we 'playing' as? Male? Female? Futa? Multi?
Sure I noticed "him" being a word in the overview so I'm assuming it's a "Male Protagonist".
Weird for a game/thread that's apparently 4 years old, to still lack a protagonist tag, of any sorts.

Gumshoe08

Nov 28, 2022
So, maybe I'm just blind.
But I dont see a tag mentioning the gender of the Protagonist. Who or what are we 'playing' as? Male? Female? Futa? Multi?
Sure I noticed "him" being a word in the overview so I'm assuming it's a "Male Protagonist".
Weird for a game/thread that's apparently 4 years old, to still lack a protagonist tag, of any sorts.
Its male mc iirc

Reactions: moonshadow

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
LOST HOPE IS BACK BABY PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR IDEAS FOR CUSTOM RENDERS AND WE NEED BETA TESTERS

IF ANYONE INTERESTED FELL FREE TO CONTACT ME ON DISCORD OR X LINKS ARE AVAILABLE RIGHT UP THERE

and also engrish comments that mocking me is not mocking me those are real criticism I went through all the code not just speed reading it

focused on every single I fucked and some lines areout of context like It is a emotional scene but it just go like let's fuck and also so many dialogues fucked by engrish and LOT

All I ask was Give me a chance and play the patch that I will release in few days and then decide whether I'm worthy of your money or not

I'm not even gas lighting you this time I'm working on the script, correcting and lot of mess in the dialogues that not placed well, words missing from dialogues, engrish, bad coding choices and lame conversation between characters (when some conversation can be turn to pretty by taking what we actually have in game.)

and also yeah submit custom renders in Discord LINKS YOU CAN FIND UP THERE IF THEY NOT WORKING JUST TELL ME

Still I may be not completely correct at correcting the game and english But I gave my maximum best PLEASE GIVE A CHANCE. I really like to work more on this story

PEACE BROTHER ;)
is lesbian/bi/girl on girl stuff avoidable?

Reactions: CN_69 and Ass~God

Otaku_Bob

Jul 30, 2017

PEACE BROTHER ;)
I love this attitude! Going to try it now because of your awesome attitude! (I was going to just pass it over but I can appreciate a good redemption arc :)

Reactions: CN_69

CN_69

I'M LOST GUY
Game Developer
May 15, 2020
is lesbian/bi/girl on girl stuff avoidable?
There is no lesbian stuff
I just sprinkled it because for story
but if you think nah I don't want to see it I can fix that with a patch

Like there is one scene where girls trying to bed a shy girl with mc and they kind of went on

well if you say I don't want to see just a code fix is enough (tell what your thought)

yes @gumshoe8 it is alive I giving it CPR to wake up from grave

well pal @Moonshadow I didn't care about that stuff in the end it is a male focused game from the start If you're concerned lets add it now Male protagonist right

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
what now i got her coffee she asked for another i went and got it and shes not there what now? thanks for the help

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes