CN_69

I'M LOST GUY
Game Developer
May 15, 2020
Is there q compressed version available? Just asking because the android version is only 112 mb as opposed tho the PC version at 437 mb.
bro android version is compressed because there is tool that compress android apk but there is no compressed version of pc.
i hope u like my game

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Lost Hope.jpg
Lost Hope [v0.031] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
If you like the mod and wish to support, do transfer the support to the Dev, .
PS: Do DM me if you found any bug for the Mod.

The mod is tested under the original version of the game.

Screenshot
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Don't some people call Planet Nebiru, Planet X? The models look good though! I heard that on Planet Nebiru you are required to marry your family members. So we better add Incest to the mix ;)

But seriously, I hope there is something in there for people like me... Wait, let me read this:

But the sci-fi dudes, kidnapped someone personal to him
OH MY GOD!!! Incest confirmed! As long as there is no NTR/Rape crap, I'm in!

Only read the below if you are a swell human being that knows and appreciates the finer things.

Aint no planet x coming cause aint no space cuz aint not globe earth

CN_69

I'M LOST GUY
Game Developer
May 15, 2020
Don't some people call Planet Nebiru, Planet X? The models look good though! I heard that on Planet Nebiru you are required to marry your family members. So we better add Incest to the mix ;)

But seriously, I hope there is something in there for people like me... Wait, let me read this:

OH MY GOD!!! Incest confirmed! As long as there is no NTR/Rape crap, I'm in!

Only read the below if you are a swell human being that knows and appreciates the finer things.

Aint no planet x coming cause aint no space cuz aint not globe earth
bro u actually just turned my whole story, it is not incest and no rape included and ntr stuff is not there.
it is pure normal story with adult touch

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
bro u actually just turned my whole story, it is not incest and no rape included and ntr stuff is not there.
it is pure normal story with adult touch
Damn it, just downloaded it! Guess I'll delete it! :p

erkper

May 16, 2018
Developer.
Coach ???
His ?
Those two words are the main issues you see with those lines of dialog? That barely even scratches the depth of the Engrish in those scenes. IF I can translate the first line correctly I think it should read something more like: "No, no, no - you will each have separate punishments, Felix will weed (?) the garden and you are going to be a guide for our new coach! Let me call her" (I don't really know what Felix is supposed to do to the garden but mowing it does not sound like a very good idea.)

The second line I won't even attempt.

ArtofFart

Jul 22, 2021
I play game I Lost Hope to make seman.

LOL jk, I make seman no problem very easy! Good game

CN_69

I'M LOST GUY
Game Developer
May 15, 2020
Those two words are the main issues you see with those lines of dialog? That barely even scratches the depth of the Engrish in those scenes. IF I can translate the first line correctly I think it should read something more like: "No, no, no - you will each have separate punishments, Felix will weed (?) the garden and you are going to be a guide for our new coach! Let me call her" (I don't really know what Felix is supposed to do to the garden but mowing it does not sound like a very good idea.)

The second line I won't even attempt.
[/QUO

Bro I think you don't know what is meaning of mowing see it here bro (I hope you are joking about it.)

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Hmm, I just played the game, i'm not finished, but I have a LOT of feedback to give if you're interested CNSAM When I'm done I'll drop a long post.

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I'm so happy to hear it bro .
I take notes while I play games if I want to give Dev detailed thoughts. I wrote a lot, some positive, some negative, so be ready. One thing I will say, your story is really ambitious and confusing. BUT, I really like it. Some of it i don't, but I'll wait until I'm finished to give my full thoughts :)

erkper

May 16, 2018
Bro I think you don't know what is meaning of mowing see it here bro (I hope you are joking about it.)
Yeah, been speaking English as my native language for over 50 years, I know what "mowing" means. I'm not sure if you don't understand what "mowing" is or if "garden" is the issue, but you do not mow a garden. You mow your lawn, mow a field, mow the grass. You don't mow a garden because that cuts down all the vegetables or flowers or whatever you planted in the garden. You can weed a garden, or tend a garden, or maybe even harvest a garden, but if you mow it you just destroyed your garden.

CN_69

I'M LOST GUY
Game Developer
May 15, 2020
Yeah, been speaking English as my native language for over 50 years, I know what "mowing" means. I'm not sure if you don't understand what "mowing" is or if "garden" is the issue, but you do not mow a garden. You mow your lawn, mow a field, mow the grass. You don't mow a garden because that cuts down all the vegetables and whatever you planted in the garden. You can weed a garden, or tend a garden, or maybe even harvest a garden, but if you mow it you just destroyed your garden.
What you grow vegetables in garden sry I don't know, we have unnecessary, big trees, grass is like knee knee length and some flowers in my garden
(I'm joking about that, but there are words like situation and timing in English . I think u know them. Bro she doesn't define the situation bro . All she said was you are mowing the garden. So if define a situation like you need to cut something then I can't use mow. But she doesn't define anything and just said Felix you are mowing the garden. May be garden needs to redone or garden is in bad condition etc , and comes no no no bro, in human language we have phrases like na. Na na , ha . There are things like that. Bro I may be suck at English but you are knit picking from some comment, u didn't even played my game. Why
On top of that you are saying no no no blah blah stop it bro get some help ) sry I can't call you bro I'm 22 only. Then sir / uncle please play my game stop knit picking

erkper

May 16, 2018
What you grow vegetables in garden sry I don't know, we have unnecessary, big trees, grass is like knee knee length and some flowers in my garden
I suspect the word you're looking for instead of garden should be "lawn" or "yard." In English, a garden is a plot of land that has been cultivated and planted to grow specific types of plants. Some of the most common types of gardens would be a flower garden (mostly grown just to look pretty,) or a vegetable garden (so you have home-grown vegetables instead of buying them at the grocery store, or for sale.) From your description it sounds like you're referring to the land around a house or other building (a yard or lawn,) typically mostly grass possibly with some trees or flowers mixed in. And yes, when the grass gets long it needs to be mowed.

I apologize if my first post sounded rude, it wasn't my intent but bad English in these games really irritates me.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes