3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Still only at the start of the demo but the game so far actually very good, the sex animation is very hot and the puzzles actually not hard but not too easy to solve if you didn't take it serious. The only 2 things that need to be improve is having questlog to help players keep track with what they need to do and the second would be the ability to skip the already viewed sex scenes, it will help cut down the time players messed up and even better if MC just laid down right there and got back up without the need to be send back to the starting point

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hello everyone, I did not think the game would be so difficult, you can check the diary option on the menu for help. I also made this quick tutorial:
I didn't saw the diary option at all, I checked throughout from the menu to inside the Item but didn't saw that feature

Reactions: brador

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Not just that but after I combined 2 acid I found, what do I need to do now? I can't open the gate, can't trigger the lever because it stuck. And that acid didn't appear in my item at all, is it a bug?
Edit: Goddammit use it on the bush under the cave, without the questlog I don't know what to do and just go around blind

Aikawa Aiko

Jul 12, 2020
Not just that but after I combined 2 acid I found, what do I need to do now? I can't open the gate, can't trigger the lever because it stuck. And that acid didn't appear in my item at all, is it a bug?
Edit: Goddammit use it on the bush under the cave, without the questlog I don't know what to do and just go around blind
You need both of them in your inventory, then go to the stove above the ladders and inspect it, then you can pull the lever

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
You need both of them in your inventory, then go to the stove above the ladders and inspect it, then you can pull the lever
I done it after interact with the vines, now I'm in the castle floor to find all the Orbs to corrupting the summoned girls to get the essence

RM

May 25, 2017
Found two bugs so far.

First, your entire inventory shows as blank, despite items and diary objects getting noted as added into there. The items became visible only after I had my first battle and could open my items to check what was in there for the first time.

Second, choosing another costume for a summon can lock you out of summoning them any more if you entire a number with no associated costume. This also means you can't change the costume value back to reset things, they just don't get summoned at all.

Edit: More bugs: interacting with the first memory in the diary, from the start of the game, sends you back to the bed you started the game in too.

The saves that come with the download don't have the matching global.rpgsave file and won't be usable by default. Creating a save file in that spot, then pasting the pre-made save over the top will let it be usable, but have the play time record of the first save.

On that note, play time tracking is really wonky. Seems to move at like 5x speed.

Last edited:
Reactions: ninguemligah

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Euhm i'm kinda stuck. I got to the part where i need to get the spirit orbs. I entered both locations in the second floor and got orbs. I think i got three. I used 3 of them at the summon so now i have a number three in the left corner of the summon location. But what do i do now ? Marie keeps saying i should check the second floor but i already did. Are there more orbs to find. How do i find the essence that i need to summon rei and the other characters?
Also is it normal that i can go back to 1 of circle areas on the second floor but the other one doesn't work anymore.

Jul 21, 2019
I cannot go further in this game and there is no note existing in the diary what suppose im gonna do now, i tried everything in the room but i cannot go out from the rest room....

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Does anyone know where the essence of REi is?
I found Ayane's essence and have succesfully summoned her but i have no idea where Rei and 2b's essences are?

Last edited:

Aikawa Aiko

Jul 12, 2020
Does anyone know where the essence of REi is?
I found Ayane's essence and have succesfully summoned her but i have no idea where Rei and 2b's essences are?
Rei essence is in the same room where you speak with marie, 2b essence does not exist.

Reactions: pj13

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Rei essence is in the same room where you speak with marie, 2b essence does not exist.
Thanks, can't believe i missed it, i've been running around the entire castle trying to find it.

You're the dev right? Just a heads up but Ayane's costume is bugged. Once you switch to her other costume you can't switch back to the default one. When i enter 100 it just says default 100 but it doesn't change it back.

Aikawa Aiko

Jul 12, 2020
Thanks, can't believe i missed it, i've been running around the entire castle trying to find it.

You're the dev right? Just a heads up but Ayane's costume is bugged. Once you switch to her other costume you can't switch back to the default one. When i enter 100 it just says default 100 but it doesn't change it back.
yes I'm the dev.. or the closest thing this game has to a dev idk, I will investigate the costume bug.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018

this version has better hints, makes is easier to progress, there is still costume bug tho, Im on it
Sorry to bother you again but i've got a question. I've unlocked all the scenes in the gallery but 1 "loose to an orc" in the second row of the gallery however i've lost to an orc several times and gotten the defeated scene with the orc doggy styling honoka scene but i don't know how to unlock the one in the second row.

Aikawa Aiko

Jul 12, 2020
Sorry to bother you again but i've got a question. I've unlocked all the scenes in the gallery but 1 "loose to an orc" in the second row of the gallery however i've lost to an orc several times and gotten the defeated scene with the orc doggy styling honoka scene but i don't know how to unlock the one in the second row.
I will investigate that too, after seeing the costume bug, ver .54 will hopefully sort these issues

Reactions: pj13
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes