Comics Completed Lost in Paradise [Shannon809]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Shannon809

Sleepyhead
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2017
1.png

Overview:
Shannon gets lost in the woods while on a picnic with her friends.
Date: 2019-03-13
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Language: English
Resolution: 1920x1080
Pages: 51
Genre:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads:
- -

2.png 17.png 40.png

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Sorry, not at the moment no. I'm not really sure how to set it up.... If someone could do it or teach me how to do it I'd be happy to look into that! :)
I saw someone uploading your stuff on e-hentai those days if you want I can dm you the link

Shannon809

Sleepyhead
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2017
I saw someone uploading your stuff on e-hentai those days if you want I can dm you the link
Oh I just found it by searching for it on the website! Maybe I should just wait for that person to upload these there then?

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Oh I just found it by searching for it on the website! Maybe I should just wait for that person to upload these there then?
You could try to contact the person that made the upload and ask a mod for a artist tag there for you(I dont know what you need to do for a artist tag but you have more thant 1 comic finished so...)

Shannon809

Sleepyhead
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2017
You could try to contact the person that made the upload and ask a mod for a artist tag there for you(I dont know what you need to do for a artist tag but you have more thant 1 comic finished so...)
Okay I'll be sure to look into that! Thank you BungeeLove :giggle:

Reactions: OneWayMissile

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
Thank you! You're a life saver!!
happy to help. It seems that your tag has been added, although it's listed as a group, not an individual artist. Someone went and put the tag on all of your albums so they can more easily be found.

Reactions: Shannon809
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote