ItsAtrX

Developer of Lost in You
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
Played from the beginning in Linear mode and ran into one spot where the sequence of events was clearly not correct.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for pointing this out! Seems I indeed messed up the order of these events for linear mode, despite having the requirements down correctly for sandbox. Will be fixed in the next version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
laughing-cartoon-giggling-happy-minions-despicable-me-c89bc1bg3hcc318d.gif

Reactions: Bingoogus

Mr. Douchebag

Mar 3, 2022
Okay I'm gonna go fucking insane you guys. I'm probably one of 3 idiots in the whole of F95 who doesn't know what LiL refers to AND IT KEEPS GETTING REFERENCED HERE SOMEONE JUST FUCKING END MY MISERY

Edit: Nvm I figured it out off some guys banner in a comment from 2020. Ofc it's the 10GB game

Last edited:

salute223

Dec 18, 2021
...I found a link in the messages for Ikari, I tried finding it on Youtube and I could not find anything I'm extremely confused on where the link goes to. My curiosity since i can't figure it out is leading me here, can anyone help. Also I don't necessarily wanna just post the link cause it looked like an easter egg that people could find.

Last edited:

Silz1010

Aug 25, 2023
I not only closed and deleted that game, that dev went on my never to be trusted and played again list.
Let me get this straight this dev killed of one his characters and lied about it , well that's a definite fuckin pass small tits games are scarce nowadays but I don't think this one is worth all that bullshit , so thanks for the heads up man

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Let me get this straight this dev killed of one his characters and lied about it , well that's a definite fuckin pass small tits games are scarce nowadays but I don't think this one is worth all that bullshit , so thanks for the heads up man
Bruhhhh context. He's referencing Acting Lessons where one of two LIs will die in a fire and unless you've played the loyal path you have to choose which.

Ksakep

Dec 8, 2021
Pros

- Better events. Finally they are longer and more exciting. Also there are more feelings and sparkles. Quite an improvement.
- Nami is good in this update, even if she definitely needs more events.

Cons

- "Remember to smile" from a god. Really? Another one "inspiration" xD
- It's quite lazy, not giving names for side characters. Why not? It's not hard, but make the story better. "Girl #3" is just bad storytelling, even if you try to make it plot-relevant. Maybe you have a big plot reveal for it later, but it looks bad.

Overall

You need 1) less inspiration from other games, 2) more original content, 3) more events with girls.

Reactions: hcguy
4.00 star(s) 17 Votes