ItsAtrX

Developer of Lost in You
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
Is there any age play in this?
No.

Any anal planned?
Yes, but not a large amount of it.

I remind you for those who are illiterate and simply do not know about such a thing as the age of consent. It can be 16 years old (in many countries) and 14 years old, etc. At this age, it is even legally allowed to marry such a girl. So stop spouting nonsense. Tired of it for a long time. You don't know the laws, but you climb there. In addition, no one forbade just kisses and caresses anywhere and to anyone.
What the fuck did I just read?

angevarg674

Sep 5, 2022
Alright, lemme just dish out a couple of thoughts while they're still fresh because I feel like I need to get them out (keep in mind I haven't finished all the content yet, so can't really give an in depth review)

First of all, the in-built hints system that takes you around required events by clicking on them is *fucking amazing* and should be in every one of these games. You have no idea how much of a plus that is.

I'm liking all the characters so far, they seem fun and like they'll develop nicely in the future, though I can't say anything too in depth this early. One major critique I'd have is how fucking mind numbing the MC's muh manipulation thoughts are. I'm sorry, but anytime a character goes off on how he's "good at manipulating people" and "could use someone to wrap around his finger" I can't help but laugh and cringe. Though maybe there's a point here, we'll have to wait and see if he gets over this cringy behaviour or continues to act like a 13 year old edgleord.

Last edited:

what is the point

Jan 3, 2022
Wow, a Lessons in Love fan tribute. Selebus is either gonna hate it or his head is going to swell to twice it's already large size.
that depends on how successful it is, if it doesn't do to well he probably wont care. But if it is successful he will be sooooooooooo ASS MAD

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: nevermind, I'm just an idiot who forgot he hadn't finished all her events yet. Thank god for URM saving me from not being a PoS friend

Last edited:

ItsAtrX

Developer of Lost in You
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
Alright, lemme just dish out a couple of thoughts while they're still fresh because I feel like I need to get them out (keep in mind I haven't finished all the content yet, so can't really give an in depth review)

First of all, the in-built hints system that takes you around required events by clicking on them is *fucking amazing* and should be in every one of these games. You have no idea how much of a plus that is.

I'm liking all the characters so far, they seem fun and like they'll develop nicely in the future, though I can't say anything too in depth this early. One major critique I'd have is how fucking mind numbing the MC's muh manipulation thoughts are. I'm sorry, but anytime a character goes off on how he's "good at manipulating people" and "could use someone to wrap around his finger" I can't help but laugh and cringe. Though maybe there's a point here, we'll have to wait and see if he gets over this cringy behaviour or continues to act like a 13 year old edgleord.
Thank you! MC definitely has some personal growth ahead of him that he'll have to go through. :)

I wanted to know if is there any animation in this game.
1691769007689.png
Yes.

Thank god for URM saving me from not being a PoS friend
:KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes