lardtree90

Feb 16, 2018
So this isn't trying to hide being a LiL ripoff huh? Even the game icon is essentially the same and the dev didn't even bother changing most of the text on the menu prompts lol

Reactions: AlBetGam

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
Finally got around to playing this and it's giving me hard Sensei Overnight/Lessons in love vibes in all the best ways.
Looking forward to seeing how you're going to progess with the story, but so far it's been an interesting ride.

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
1694632503622.png

MC really did pay absolutely zero attention during chargen.

(Honestly a lot of the D&D segment is odd. From rolling 3d6 for attacks to a melee combat character apparently having +0 to hit to the DM having an NPC give the MC a quest to seduce a barmaid and then everyone being confused about why he tries to seduce the barmaid).

Last edited:

JackZero

Sep 10, 2019
LostInYou_2023-09-13_22-15-49.png

The amount of... parallels to the other game is uncanny. It's like every ten minutes I'm like "yep, been there". Still a fun read though.

That said, if I see Despacito or a Raid ad, god help me fellas, for I will morb.

Edit: Oh my fucking god you cannot be serious.

Last edited:

wamzzz

Sep 28, 2021
Really enjoyed the game and the writing has been super enjoyable, but it felt a little weird that the MC can retroactively break a promise to his best friend without a say in it. All because I did the Yokubo kissing event before he was forced to make that promise.

Reactions: Leedge

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
View attachment 2927513

(Honestly a lot of the D&D segment is odd. From rolling 3d6 for attacks to a melee combat character apparently having +0 to hit to the DM having an NPC give the MC a quest to seduce a barmaid and then everyone being confused about why he tries to seduce the barmaid).
I've never played D&D so I can't comment on how to play a Bard or the dice thing.

Nami said she didn't put that quest in there. She was confused by it too, but said the MC wasn't breaking any rules. Maybe it doesn't make sense because of that, but I found it interesting that the dev actually showed the fantasy D&D world.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
View attachment 2927513

To have a +0 to attack you should have strength 6 or 7 and be a level 1 to 4 character using a weapon that doesn't have any modifiers to the roll.

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
I've never played D&D so I can't comment on how to play a Bard or the dice thing.
Usually attack rolls are a 1d20. As BlasKyau pointed out the +0 to attack (i.e. the character not getting any bonus added to their attack roll) is possible with very low STR. But it's unusual for a martial character to have that unless the player is either roleplaying hard or just built the character poorly.

Nami said she didn't put that quest in there. She was confused by it too, but said the MC wasn't breaking any rules. Maybe it doesn't make sense because of that, but I found it interesting that the dev actually showed the fantasy D&D world.
Yeah, that part is still confusing- the DM is typically the one who's narrating the adventure and voicing the NPCs, so it's not clear how a quest would get in there that she didn't know about. Even if she used a prewritten campaign and didn't read ahead she could just skip over anything she found too weird if she wanted to.

I dunno, maybe a horny player slipped something into her notes and she didn't notice.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Usually attack rolls are a 1d20. As BlasKyau pointed out the +0 to attack (i.e. the character not getting any bonus added to their attack roll) is possible with very low STR. But it's unusual for a martial character to have that unless the player is either roleplaying hard or just built the character poorly.
A bard with low strength could focus on using ranged weapons as long as he has enough dexterity score. But with such low strength he could carry very little equipment, and bards generally need some kind of musical instrument and usually wear some kind of light, or even medium, armor in addition to their weapons. The guy should have some kind of pack mule to carry all the equipment an adventurer needs, because otherwise it's impossible.

Characters with strength 8 have problems with the weight they carry, unless they are magicians since they usually use less equipment, the "advantage" of not using armor or weapons of any kind except a staff and also because their spells can replace quite a bit of heavy equipment (like the torches needed to explore a cave, a mage can use "light", for example on his staff, continuously to illuminate his path, so torches become less necessary for him)

Yeah, that part is still confusing- the DM is typically the one who's narrating the adventure and voicing the NPCs, so it's not clear how a quest would get in there that she didn't know about. Even if she used a prewritten campaign and didn't read ahead she could just skip over anything she found too weird if she wanted to.

I dunno, maybe a horny player slipped something into her notes and she didn't notice.
Actually a DM who doesn't know what adventure he/she's running is pretty rare. Additionally, he/sher can always decide whether to use a part of that adventure as it's preset (if he/she uses a prewritten adventure) or modify it to better fit the profile of his/her players. It's what I usually do, adapt the adventures to the type of players I have and their tastes.

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
A bard with low strength could focus on using ranged weapons as long as he has enough dexterity score. But with such low strength he could carry very little equipment, and bards generally need some kind of musical instrument and usually wear some kind of light, or even medium, armor in addition to their weapons. The guy should have some kind of pack mule to carry all the equipment an adventurer needs, because otherwise it's impossible.
Possible. But I seem to remember it being a melee attack, and not the MC's. Don't remember exactly though so I'd have to redownload and check to be sure.

Actually a DM who doesn't know what adventure he/she's running is pretty rare. Additionally, he/sher can always decide whether to use a part of that adventure as it's preset (if he/she uses a prewritten adventure) or modify it to better fit the profile of his/her players. It's what I usually do, adapt the adventures to the type of players I have and their tastes.
Right, I don't exactly consider myself a master DM but something very strange would have to happen for me to be narrating an NPC giving a player a quest and somehow not know where the quest came from. Either it came from me or it came from the book I'm reading out of.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Possible. But I seem to remember it being a melee attack, and not the MC's. Don't remember exactly though so I'd have to redownload and check to be sure.
I haven't seen the scene, so I have no idea who attacks who and how he/she does it.

Right, I don't exactly consider myself a master DM but something very strange would have to happen for me to be narrating an NPC giving a player a quest and somehow not know where the quest came from. Either it came from me or it came from the book I'm reading out of.
I agree with this.

Dec 7, 2018
Nice little game, writing is pretty good and the story and characters seem interesting enough, kind of. That hint system? Is complete ass though and pretty much useless, and what the fuck is up with all the girls capping out at A cups and flat asses? Where are dem thick girls? Oh well, not a game for me I guess.

Oh>>Yess

Nov 8, 2023
Lost in You [v0.5.0] [atrX]

Compressed Windows, Linux & Macintosh >> >>

Tool >> UAGC

• Red Heart
Reactions: YadenYu and MD27
4.10 star(s) 18 Votes