4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Elgate

Jun 9, 2017
I got a mixed relationship with AI. I love it, it's a very powerful tool and allow even people with no artistic faculties to make something.

The counterpoint is that... a LOT of the models are made with stolen assets, meaning someone's work has been used and abused without permission. And also because it reduce the market for artists. Some that have spent years learning how to draw only to have to change career because not enough people buy anymore.

It's a complicated issue due to the number of people it impact both positively and negatively.

With that being said, the game looks good and I am probably still going to give it a go :p

Reactions: NoNameAAA

RagnaRestig

Dec 20, 2017
Out of all the AI trash games plaguing around, at least this one has consistent good looking generations; still, they feel kinda empty/souless personality wise as every AI pictures out there...

ShamsElden

Nov 13, 2018
its full of bug but still good art and story but really need these bugs to be fixed (dark screen, missing imges, stuck at some places) all these bugs force me to close the game because i cannot go any where or do any thing

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes