• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ByakuyaK

Jun 17, 2023
What program did developer use to create these characters and animations? Or maybe it's something like Koikatsu?

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Its just a kinetic novel? I mean its good and all but I would prefer if my choices matter. Else it would just be like a NTR manga on nhentai or smth

Kappame

Feb 16, 2020
Just tried it out and it shows promise. The stealth sex scenes and animations were stellar. If I might add a few notes...

• Blue font in the menu is hard to see.
  • The 'skip mini games' option might sound more natural as 'yes' or 'no'.
  • The music is distracting. I know you can turn it down (and did), but there is also an option for there to be better sounding and non-distracting music.
  • Moaning sounds are nice to have, but when the foley doesn't match the pace of sex, it becomes distracting, especially if it's just a loop of sound with a very clear beginning and end.
  • Thank you for animating the scenes! Some of the animations were a bit jarring, but they were mostly very good! The ass physics did not go unnoticed, and the hip movement during the squirting animation towards the end of the second scene was a stand-out!

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes