Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
I'm not questioning the premise of this story, but rather why all of these professors are wearing hijabs? Sure those look sexy on the right woman but they're usually only one single woman in these games, if at all.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
To Moderator:
This is a the most recent public released ver 10 June 2023 update.
The story has changed to honor patreon rules

Developer: EngelKuchKuch
Censored: No
Version: 10 June 2023
Language: English
Genre:
Multiple Endings, Cheating, Creampie, Dilf, Handjob, Milf, Oral Sex, Teasing School setting

The initial story: Mr. Knox - the Head of Elmwood University has released a support program to motivate the students in a certain faculty. The program allows any student who get the highest score in a test may fuck the professor who made the test. In this visual novel there will be 5 female professors that can be fucked in different story paths. This is a work in progress.

Download:
Mega Google
Mac:
Mega Google
What patreon rules, what changed?

Hitman955

Super User
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Android port:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Who's the MC in this game? Mr Knox? I see the black kid getting some in the preview pics but there are other guys in his class.
So multiple MC or what?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lokitox8

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
Who's the MC in this game? Mr Knox? I see the black kid getting some in the preview pics but there are other guys in his class.
So multiple MC or what?
"any student who get the highest score in a test may fuck the professor... there will be 5 female professors"
doesn't sound like MC is getting any to me.

TutuRutuT

Mar 6, 2021
LoveAndAshes-2023.06.26
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Nice start, hope that some of the teachers are sisters, and that their will also be female school students, and that Knox will also pressure the mothers etc. (and other fetishes :) )
and passing by, IRL many arabic women are very hairy

boraxkarloff

Jan 25, 2018
This is just bad. Skipped through most of it which wasn't much. Choices are "under development" and this is female protagonist not male.

• Wow
Reactions: Lokitox8
3.40 star(s) 11 Votes