chickenfuck

Sep 12, 2018
I appreciate the support, glygoch. While an edged weapon would do the job well, I also think that blunt weapons, burning or even a length of rope would also be appropriate. Keep fighting the fight warrior!

• Haha
Reactions: Spliffing

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
how do you use the codes? or is it locked to patreon only even though the OP's given out the codes for what i'm guessing is the version that's public?

aribba32

Dec 6, 2021
The codes on the frontpage are far outdated. The codes for the current public version are in the post right above yours. As soon as you boot up the game, click on options and input the relevant code for each of them.

Last edited:

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
Seems I'm too dumb to find Fort Argekh and I can't find how to locate it in the wiki? Can anyone help?

Edit: Finally found it.

Last edited:

aribba32

Dec 6, 2021
I've been debating pulling the trigger until finally doing so this week. If you want my opinion, I just reviewed the game, and I honestly found it disappointing.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
How to (cheat) enable Sex Statuses for every woman?
It depends on the opening point of their route. Each girl is unique, so she has an event or mission that opens this...

How much content is in this game? Is it worth starting to play now?
From what I remember, a bunch of hours, yes.

I've been debating pulling the trigger until finally doing so this week. If you want my opinion, I just reviewed the game, and I honestly found it disappointing.
Nothing I haven't heard before, man. Lack of diversity/fetishes... I hear this regularly, but also, I never promised to give any of that. L&C is a vanilla game, if you're not very into it, I don't know why you tried the game. I have always been very clear.

aribba32

Dec 6, 2021
It depends on the opening point of their route. Each girl is unique, so she has an event or mission that opens this...

Nothing I haven't heard before, man. Lack of diversity/fetishes... I hear this regularly, but also, I never promised to give any of that. L&C is a vanilla game, if you're not very into it, I don't know why you tried the game. I have always been very clear.
I like vanilla sex scenes, I love wholesome scenes and romantic moments and winning over the girl's heart. Whenever a game has a romantic vs corruption route I almost always prefer the former. Lack of fetishes matters naught if you have a compelling narrative, besides I don't even like pissplay let alone some of the other shit on this site. I picked up this game specifically because it seemed like something right up my alley. A fantasy RPG following the life and exploits of a kind-hearted MC. The god honest truth is you're just not very good at writing. With all due respect most fanfiction I've read has a higher caliber of prose than this game could ever dream to achieve. Not to mention the gall to charge 25 dollars for a gallery like that?! You've got some balls my guy. But yeah, continue to ignore the "haters" and never think critically about what is truly holding your game back. Hint: it's never the stuff you mention in the reply to me and everyone else on this thread.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I like vanilla sex scenes, I love wholesome scenes and romantic moments and winning over the girl's heart. Whenever a game has a romantic vs corruption route I almost always prefer the former. Lack of fetishes matters naught if you have a compelling narrative, besides I don't even like pissplay let alone some of the other shit on this site. I picked up this game specifically because it seemed like something right up my alley. A fantasy RPG following the life and exploits of a kind-hearted MC. The god honest truth is you're just not very good at writing. With all due respect most fanfiction I've read has a higher caliber of prose than this game could ever dream to achieve. Not to mention the gall to charge 25 dollars for a gallery like that?! You've got some balls my guy.
Opinion noted, my friend. Much appreciated. (y)

Reactions: aribba32

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016

Hey you probably have it on lockdown already but there's some bug with the pathing of images inside the Codex character cards when trying to paint babies, fert or whatever. Like "[img[img" . You'll find it quickly if you Ctrl+F "getFertOverview"

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Hey you probably have it on lockdown already but there's some bug with the pathing of images inside the Codex character cards when trying to paint babies, fert or whatever. Like "[img[img" . You'll find it quickly if you Ctrl+F "getFertOverview"
Fixed already... Wait, let me do this for the public version.

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
Airell more exploitive monthly subscription for extra scenes scammy scummy bullshit. Would have played (and definitely supported if i enjoyed it like i have for many games i've found here) if not for that.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Airell more exploitive monthly subscription for extra scenes scammy scummy bullshit. Would have played (and definitely supported if i enjoyed it like i have for many games i've found here) if not for that.
The vast majority of scenes I release are free. A small part of them are Patreon benefits, and there's no problem offering extra things to patrons, and that doesn't mean exploitation. That doesn't make sense, sorry.

Reactions: CobraPL

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Where can I find Ellaryel if I don't ask her to accompany me when we drink wine the first time? She just up and disappeared on me, only briefly appearing when I go to sleep, and then disappearing before I wake up in the hazel arrow. It seems that I need her to accompany me to a tile in the north forest, but I can't find her to get her to go with me.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Where can I find Ellaryel if I don't ask her to accompany me when we drink wine the first time? She just up and disappeared on me, only briefly appearing when I go to sleep, and then disappearing before I wake up in the hazel arrow. It seems that I need her to accompany me to a tile in the north forest, but I can't find her to get her to go with me.
She has a routine during the initial phase of the game, and will be available after 8 pm, or before 2 pm.

Reactions: Frank01

notags=360

It means I'm NOT gay
Donor
Jul 7, 2021
Is there any chance at changing keybinds, even if the gui remains the same? I'm left handed and the mouse presses can get annoying.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes