Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Imo POV scenes provide a maximum of "please let me be there" feeling and a challenge to get everything right when it comes to get the distances right due to only having the head as a main point and everything else must be put into submission nicely.

Surely not against POV scenes but plan them carefully or they might look terrible. =3

Oh and even different womb styles, depending on species? You are a trooper man. (y)
Yep, it's my plan. There are some difficulties, such as finding a good inspiration for the Orcs' womb... This will be my next commission. Half-Orc fetus, and the womb for Orc and Half-Orc females.

Reactions: nogling

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Do you have a suggestion for what a good storyline/relationship is? Something that isn't plain, artificial and boring, as you say.
"The Last Sovereign" developer is a pure writer( more than a developer) in the field you are working(fantasy games).

I've already changed the pronouns with some diversity. I had done this a few updates before, but Github apparently reverted those changes...
No, the personality of the main character with her girls is still locked in high school. Using sweet words for every girl, "I will protect you, darling, sweet thing." Doesn't make them special.It feels like the Main Character is an opportunistic Casanova.

Given the fact that I already add unique missions and interactions for each unique girl, that each of their dialogue is unique... I assume you mean that they need more of that... I'm wrong?
Well, if you stop making the grind mechanic like you lately add with Adrienne Tilnary that I will give you a little part of the walkthrough you will clearly understand" Go to Long Tail, wait until 19:00, do the event. Repeat the process for 10–15 times until next stage trigger."
I don't think you really understand how tedious and boring it is, doing that with nearly all the girls, with different environments. Ten girls are acceptable. Twenty girls, we have a problem.
Sorry, this is the strangest point... No other game has pregnancy as detailed as ours. Are you sure about this...?
Then you clearly don't have enough road in the market. There are games, literally, specialized, focused on pregnancy, birth and populating the world.J apanese and no Japanese.
And like I told you before, I will quote it again:
"Having kids, it doesn't feel as a good and important mechanic, but a fetish hole to fill"
The kids are not special, you don't need them for anything in particular, they are trophies. Nothing will happens if I don't talk with them in their entire life. No repercussion,just flavour text.
This is a dilemma, according to what you say. Remember... We have a huge world to populate and explore. Without diverse storylines on the maps, we will have a gigantic and empty world, and you would be complaining about that instead. Having a good diversity girls/storylines is a problem, having few of them is a huge problem too.
-What? You will have to explain that, because the population you are making on your cities and towns are between 10k to 300k. How many kids you plan to have, with more than 30 girls? To populate the world, as you say. One thing is building cities, make the world more safe through politic, economic and social actions. Another thing very different is having rabbits. And I am pretty sure there will be a Rabbit girl.

-One thing is making diverse storylines/girls, and I understand, but let's put a critical point as an example of what I am mean:

"Renee Astarel, you go through the grind mechanic, know her story, ex-girlfriend, text, sex, relationship gets serious, you knock her up, pregnant sex, text, wild parents appear, text, birth. You have a kid, girl story is finished. Let's go to the next target."
And nothing more will happen with that girl, even if you don't appear in her house for 5 years. "Dad went for cigarettes, son."
That's how is your actual system, if we ignore those who are in the castle, that have more random events.

Diversity is good, but the moregirls, the less diversity it will be in writing, because you will recycle situations and stories from other girls. And that will give you a big headache.

The only diversity that in the end you could give is: Looks and species.

But in time you will hear something like: "Where is the Renne cyclops version?"

So it is up to you,what approach you will give it.
We cannot have everything.

swords776

Nov 27, 2018
Does anyone know where I can find esmeth to pick up agatha.

Can't seem to locate fort Argekh or Esmeth

Last edited:

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Then you clearly don't have enough road in the market. There are games, literally, specialized, focused on pregnancy, birth and populating the world.J apanese and no Japanese.
And like I told you before, I will quote it again:
"Having kids, it doesn't feel as a good and important mechanic, but a fetish hole to fill"
The kids are not special, you don't need them for anything in particular, they are trophies. Nothing will happens if I don't talk with them in their entire life. No repercussion,just flavour text.

-What? You will have to explain that, because the population you are making on your cities and towns are between 10k to 300k. How many kids you plan to have, with more than 30 girls? To populate the world, as you say. One thing is building cities, make the world more safe through politic, economic and social actions. Another thing very different is having rabbits. And I am pretty sure there will be a Rabbit girl.

-One thing is making diverse storylines/girls, and I understand, but let's put a critical point as an example of what I am mean:

"Renee Astarel, you go through the grind mechanic, know her story, ex-girlfriend, text, sex, relationship gets serious, you knock her up, pregnant sex, text, wild parents appear, text, birth. You have a kid, girl story is finished. Let's go to the next target."
And nothing more will happen with that girl, even if you don't appear in her house for 5 years. "Dad went for cigarettes, son."
That's how is your actual system, if we ignore those who are in the castle, that have more random events.

Diversity is good, but the moregirls, the less diversity it will be in writing, because you will recycle situations and stories from other girls. And that will give you a big headache.

The only diversity that in the end you could give is: Looks and species.

But in time you will hear something like: "Where is the Renne cyclops version?"

So it is up to you,what approach you will give it.
We cannot have everything.
Alright, I understand the basis of your point... I can ask everyone here one question, two, actually.

1. Do you like the diversity of girls in the game?
2. Do you want the game to have few girls?

Feel free to respond, guys. I could reduce this to basically the girls living in Skystone, and then remove everything else, the secondary romances. Renee, Usanna, Eileen and Belle, Astana, Esmeth and Luelle, Khae and Rinny, Adriene...

The remaining girls would be much more "unique", with a super focus on them, I believe.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Ohh, and by "populating the world", I mean having side-romances in the world. In other words, don't leave empty maps without any romantic interest.

favori

Jul 11, 2022
But that said, I don't understand what you suggest exactly... Give me a concrete example, please, something more clear instead of just telling me "that's bland, do something different" while I write by my hand each line of each character with tens of thousands of words per update and make them unique.
Alright. If we're talking about a text-based game, the best and closest example would be Corruption of Champions 2. It's the game where every once in a while encounter "girls" with horse dicks, yet there are enough male/female characters to build heterosexual relationships. Some characters for example: Cait, Etheryn (unfortunately a dickgirl), Zo, Drifa.
To compare how much labor and text the writers spent on these characters: days and weeks of real-time would be needed to leisurely explore all their content ( for a non-native English speaker).

This is a dilemma, according to what you say. Remember... We have a huge world to populate and explore. Without diverse storylines on the maps, we will have a gigantic and empty world, and you would be complaining about that instead. Having a good diversity girls/storylines is a problem, having few of them is a huge problem too.
How about populating the world with male characters who have their own quests, personalities, and stories? And protagonist can only interact with them as battle companions?

Alright, I understand the basis of your point... I can ask everyone here one question, two, actually.
1. Do you like the diversity of girls in the game?
2. Do you want the game to have few girls?
1. Yes and No. Yes if you consider quantitative and species diversity. No if we are talking about qualitative diversity.
2. No. Does this question imply, that with a smaller remaining number of female characters, you would put into them even more effort and variety?

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Alright. If we're talking about a text-based game, the best and closest example would be Corruption of Champions 2. It's the game where every once in a while encounter "girls" with horse dicks, yet there are enough male/female characters to build heterosexual relationships. Some characters for example: Cait, Etheryn (unfortunately a dickgirl), Zo, Drifa.
To compare how much labor and text the writers spent on these characters: days and weeks of real-time would be needed to leisurely explore all their content ( for a non-native English speaker).
I talked about this on my Discord, and nothing stops me from adding more content for the girls, even after their relationship is at a high level. Challenges, missions and events exist, even after an established love.

And that's a possible design, unlike wanting me to rework the entire game's storylines, freezing development for months or years.

And you can compare the type of content, but you need to remember that I'm alone. I don't have a full-time team working for me, I don't have a community full of people producing content/submissions. So it's a comparison and demand that you need to weave carefully...

How about populating the world with male characters who have their own quests, personalities, and stories? And protagonist can only interact with them as battle companions?
Male characters, you say... I wouldn't have a problem with that. But like I said above, I'm alone. I need to take care of giving more content to our established girls... If there was time/space left, I would make content for male characters.

1. Yes and No. Yes if you consider quantitative and species diversity. No if we are talking about qualitative diversity.
2. No. Does this question imply, that with a smaller remaining number of female characters, you would put into them even more effort and variety?
I can increase the complexity of any romance/storyline at any time. But there are limitations... Because as you know and as I've said several times: I'm a solo dev.

No team, no community creating submissions every day, no code submissions.

No if we are talking about qualitative diversity.
I imagine you're talking about the complexity of the girls/storylines. Well, I already answered that above. The game is still in its early stages, and I'm on my own doing the best I can. I can't perform miracles, sorry. But don't worry, there's always another game you'll like out there.

Last edited:

favori

Jul 11, 2022
No team, no community creating submissions every day, no code submissions.
Why don't you put out a request here and on Discord, saying that you need writers/coders? Or did you decide to go solo and handle both development and writing yourself?

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Why don't you put out a request here and on Discord, saying that you need writers/coders? Or did you decide to go solo and handle both development and writing yourself?
Tempting, I admit. But the reality... I can't afford writers or coders. So yes, in that case, I take care of coding and writing myself. I only accept voluntary submissions.

swords776

Nov 27, 2018
Girls that are unique, are not tied with grind mechanics, they are tied with good and numerous experiences as quests that could be part of the history, and having kids, it doesn't feel as a good and important mechanic, but a fetish hole to fill.
It might be a fetish but it is quite the selling point in this game for me. Might have dropped the game if not for this tbh.

While other games with pregnancy exist it's still pretty rare and rarely in a scenario with a decently sized world surrounding it. also unlike other games it feels like your starting a family.

I like the overall package in this game. progression feels meaninfull it feels like your in actual world eventhough the art is on the more modest side and the movement is that of an old school early rpg.

Very unique experience for a browser text based game, I've been impressed good stuff Airell

AtomicBoy

Dec 12, 2018
Remind of the author path

,,Your game lacks variety! This is not like CoC 2 or TiTs!
I am not Fenoxo. If you arrived here thinking that LaC has 657 fetishes and exotic kinks, I advise you to look for other games. Save your time, just enter the tags you want and ignore my game.

I'm not creating a game to be flashy and drain supporters. I'm creating a game for passion. "

So when you enter this game you can CLEARLY know what you gonna get + the people who really enjoy the game and try to improve whatever is good for now.

i had my own ideas about visible creampies and x-ray but it wasnt added to the scenes ( yet but still in girls info) i see that author want to develop more because he is passionate. NOt everybody gonna love this game because creating game to please everybody is very hard to make even impossible. So if you want to disccus about how to make game for better be to him and us just use discord and make suggestion.

I have my own ideas and parts of the game that need to be fixed or buffed but leats be real - its hard, money eating and what worse you really need a team of people who gonna make it together. Better gallery scenes, better skill tree, better spending time with your family. This need time and money so -

Praise the men who need to think, code, put everything in one order to at least give you some part of his life project. Instead of throw shit because you see lack of something

Peace be with you

Reactions: Airell

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
A little delay, guys. I'm sick and recovering from tonsillitis... So this took a bit of my time, but here goes... Christmas release! <3

Version 0.3.10 is public for everyone.
Public link -
Itch -

Version 0.3.11 for supporters.
Link -
Cheaty code -
Extra scenes code -
Gallery code -

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
A little delay, guys. I'm sick and recovering from tonsillitis... So this took a bit of my time, but here goes... Christmas release! <3

Version 0.3.10 is public for everyone.
Public link -
Itch -

Version 0.3.11 for supporters.
Link -
Cheaty code -
Extra scenes code -
Gallery code -
thanks

chickenfuck

Sep 12, 2018
Good game. Can't wait to ruin some pure elven blood lines with my BHC (Big Human Cock). Reverse Breton time. Too bad Luna is a furry. Please add an option to kill her.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes