Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Yo @Airell good job with the game so far!

How far the story progressed at this point? Will it take some years to complete or it's almost finished? I did play the early version and would like to take a look at a finished product when it's done or at least half way through. Btw adding a hot mom and sis with pictures and stuff and then not making incest is just torture maaan, but i understand that it's not your thing.

Oh and also how much content for orc girls here? Cause green skins are the best.
The game could take a good few years to complete, man. L&C is still in it's early stage, I'd say. Even though we have somewhere between 20-30 hours of gameplay, my project is ambitious in terms of the amount of content. I'm creating a new world, and I want hundreds of characters, continents, kingdoms, tons of things to show.

About Orc Gals...

Usanna (Completed storyline + preggo storyline)
Rasha (Completed storyline + preggo storyline)
Durya (Ongoing...)
Ghorza (Slave, completed storyline + preggo storyline)
Gharol (Completed storyline)
Slaves pens gals too...

Btw, if you want to give it a shot and give it a try, let me know how much time you spent on the game. I need to check what the average gameplay time is currently...

Sigh, another game with Corruption in the title and yet without a corruption tag
Yeah, sorry. I know people have expectations regarding "corruption".

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
These codes aren't working for 0.3.9, I think.
Codes change every version so the codes on the front page have been out of date for months.
If you go to the previous page someone shared the codes for 3.8, but no codes for 3.9 yet until a heroic volunteer shares.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Hey guys, it's time for some news... Firstly, our new direction for 0.3.11 is Syrin and Evelyn. And some extra stuff... Like UI rewrk (already done) and a secondary mission. Not mentioning Syrin's romance quest... Yes, it's almost complete already.

This week, I've been focused on new content for Evelyn. Basically, a small expansion (new events) and a large dating event. Single dating, and repetitive dating once she is your girlfriend.

But to better illustrate my intentions, I believe that a list roadmap is the best way... So, there you go.

Syrin roadmap
  • Romance mission
  • Routine/home events and map
  • Missionary
  • Blowjob
  • Thighjob
  • Lotus
  • Doggystyle
  • Bath scenes
  • Special footjob
  • Special time together
  • Dating together in town, local Inn (New place for Lyra...)
Evelyn new content
  • Footjob
  • Thighjob
  • Dating event (Special... In the forest, map, first dating and secondary dating)
  • A new side quest (I'm still going to decide where this is most needed... Probably Brightstand or the Lupine tribe)
  • New objective - Complete UI Rework
Yeah, very illustrative... And it helps organize my ideas too. If you looked at my game folder, you would see a file for each character/mission/event. There are people who make a chart, I make lists. xP

And as a taste of artwork for you, here are some extra spoilers... Maybe small peeks.

1701049994379.png
1701050000881.png
1701050147762.png

These prints basically show a summary of the week... Or almost. Evelyn took up 70% of my time. Let's see where the update will lead... There's always the possibility that I'll add something extra unexpected. xD

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I recommend to work on the code, so each time you move, it goes faster, instead to wait more time that it should. I noticed that with each update, the game goes even slower. This should be critical to a developer, because there are other games with the same system that are faster, and I am not using a potato machine.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Airell

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I recommend to work on the code, so each time you move, it goes faster, instead to wait more time that it should. I noticed that with each update, the game goes even slower. This should be critical to a developer, because there are other games with the same system that are faster, and I am not using a potato machine.
I've heard a complaint about this before, but this is caused by something loading saves successively (from older versions). If you start a new game, this small "delay" that you say to move is not present.

I'll try to trace the origin of this... Thanks.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I've heard a complaint about this before, but this is caused by something loading saves successively (from older versions). If you start a new game, this small "delay" that you say to move is not present.

I'll try to trace the origin of this... Thanks.
You misunderstand, it is not using old saves on the new versions. My experience is not only using saves from old versions, but also it happened on a new fresh save. This is not new, as it happened before 3.0 and 2.0 wityh fresh saves.

On another note, you should not expect people to play a new fresh game, every now and then.As the games gets bigger and you need to grind more, the less people will play it.

Reactions: Airell

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
You misunderstand, it is not using old saves on the new versions. My experience is not only using saves from old versions, but also it happened on a new fresh save. This is not new, as it happened before 3.0 and 2.0 wityh fresh saves.

On another note, you should not expect people to play a new fresh game, every now and then.As the games gets bigger and you need to grind more, the less people will play it.
Fixed. Next update, you will have more fluid gameplay.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes