justlurkinghere22

Feb 8, 2023
Selena, the girl you saved in the wendigo cave doesn't show up in codex or have character art even though the love point thing shows up meaning she's a love interest.
Is that normal? on 0.3.7

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Selena, the girl you saved in the wendigo cave doesn't show up in codex or have character art even though the love point thing shows up meaning she's a love interest.
Is that normal? on 0.3.7
Not implemented yet, man. Sorry...

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
Found quite a few bugs, not sure if they're fixed yet since I'm using the version I downloaded a while ago but:
1- When you return from a date with Kath the map gets mismatched by 1 square.
2- Not sure how it happened but my day counter resetted somehow. I think it was Lisbeth but I'm not sure since I only noticed later.
3- The worst one is that sometimes you can't click the save button. I managed to somehow keep the save by selecting it and pressing enter to save to disk but I don't know how I will keep playing forward if it doesn't save.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Found quite a few bugs, not sure if they're fixed yet since I'm using the version I downloaded a while ago but:
1- When you return from a date with Kath the map gets mismatched by 1 square.
2- Not sure how it happened but my day counter resetted somehow. I think it was Lisbeth but I'm not sure since I only noticed later.
3- The worst one is that sometimes you can't click the save button. I managed to somehow keep the save by selecting it and pressing enter to save to disk but I don't know how I will keep playing forward if it doesn't save.
1. Which event exactly? I tested dating and couldn't find it. If you can, send a save, pls. Maybe it's something with the browser...
2. First time I've heard something like this... Could you offer more details?
3. There are places in the game that you cannot save, this is normal.

Nash Tyler

Oct 1, 2021
Is it just me or does anyone else have an issue getting the first encounter of Syrin to click?..I've been back & forth through the entire Ancient Forest and Western Mountains regions several times and can't seem to get the event to start.

I've already completed the first step of Ancient Forest Hunt, but can't find the Eagle Queen.

Last edited:

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
1. Which event exactly? I tested dating and couldn't find it. If you can, send a save, pls. Maybe it's something with the browser...
2. First time I've heard something like this... Could you offer more details?
3. There are places in the game that you cannot save, this is normal.
I will send you the save later, but for 1 it is the date at least for me. Could be my browser but Idk. For 2 I have no idea either but it reset for sure, amybe there's a way for you to check on the save. For 3 I'm sure it was a place you can save from since I managed to save using the method I mentioned. The problem was just the click on the "Saves" button not working. But now that you mentioned I can see this being a browser issue too, though I don't know why that would happen since I'm just using chrome and I can play HTML games normally.

suiksin

Jan 9, 2018
I want to ask is eldreen special reagent mission bugged?cause I cant find it in purple areas or I am doing something wrong

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Some news, guys... I'm finishing my day and looking forward to going to bed. But come on... I finished Esmeth's content today, and the side mission for Edakh. A new, repetitive one... I like filling the world with side missions, it's a promise I made to myself.

A release that receives 2 sidequests is a great release. But besides that, I added several scenes for Esmeth, and some good artwork... Our artist's work is always a delight... And even a new chibby... To decorate our Discord. <3

Furthermore, I only plan to create the dating event for Violith, some special dialogues for Esmeth and Luelle, and the biggest one... A tailjob... Yes... That one with artwork... It's going to be special...

But come on, talking about the list... Esmeth new content, guys...
  • First lovenight
  • Missionary
  • Cowgirl
  • Doggystyle
  • Sex system (With variations...)
  • Morning footjob (Because of course... I don't even need to say...)
  • Bathing Thighjob
  • Esmeth's routine (Bath, breakfast, conversations...)
  • Esmeth romance mission
  • Secondary mission for Edakh (Black Sheep)
So to organize everything... I'm almost completing the content of the release. I'll check if the slavery system needs to receive new features too... That doesn't seem to be the case, this seems already quite robust. Maybe I'll add an event or two for generic slaves... Let's see.

And here, Violith and Luna... Two fo our sweeties. Violith in chibby format. It's beautiful... I love decorating my networks and our Discord server. :D

1697522800701.png
1697522749519.png

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Hong low are the releases from patreon to public?
When the new patron version is released, the previous one becomes public.

I want to ask is eldreen special reagent mission bugged?cause I cant find it in purple areas or I am doing something wrong
You can check the steps here...

Reactions: Sensei2000

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
can you please tell me what about ghroll or not?
love her want more of the relationship with her and Rashada

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Version 0.3.8 is public for everyone.
Public link -
Itch -

Version 0.3.9 for supporters.
Link -
Cheaty code -
Extra scenes code -
Gallery code -

Reactions: suiksin

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveAndCorruption-AIRELL-0.3.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

suiksin

Jan 9, 2018
Version 0.3.8 is public for everyone.
Public link -
Itch -

Version 0.3.9 for supporters.
Link -
Cheaty code -
Extra scenes code -
Gallery code -
I want ask about intimacy, its keep skiping to next morning so question is are you planning to make fixed time skip like 4 to 6 or keep it like that. and about new update can I still play from old saves?

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes