Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
im glad for updates BUT not a fan of the new map design (if aint broken dont fix it)
Hmm, sorry man. I received suggestions from Yotetar and Urusaisenpai about that (What I managed to read...). Sometimes I get too excited and end up having a surplus of energy... So I do everything right way. xP

Very true IRL. I wonder why I don't mind it so much in games. But I get that writing it is a different thing. That said, the codex mentions the relationship status of Love Interests. In any case, though I wish there was content for her I understand where you are coming from. If they divorce first would it be cheating? Well I guess that is already something bad and sad...
Maybe, it's a possibility. The thing with Orcs is that they take honor and their word very seriously. If they promised to be faithful, they will take it to the grave...
But talking about Adalyn, I wouldn't mind doing something a little more open. But of course, in a suitably believable way... Not every couple is willing to allow a third person into their relationship, but there are always some cases.

And the wiki is updated, guys. I need to start thinking about the next update...

• Esmeth storyline
  • Astana Storyline
  • Luelle Storyline
  • O maybe Katherine...

Reactions: juanito

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Hmm, sorry man. I received suggestions from Yotetar and Urusaisenpai about that (What I managed to read...). Sometimes I get too excited and end up having a surplus of energy... So I do everything right way. xP

Maybe, it's a possibility. The thing with Orcs is that they take honor and their word very seriously. If they promised to be faithful, they will take it to the grave...
But talking about Adalyn, I wouldn't mind doing something a little more open. But of course, in a suitably believable way... Not every couple is willing to allow a third person into their relationship, but there are always some cases.

And the wiki is updated, guys. I need to start thinking about the next update...

• Esmeth storyline
  • Astana Storyline
  • Luelle Storyline
  • O maybe Katherine...
I generally feel like it was a big improvement. Seeing white and gray square icons all the time is depressing.
Not sure why people wouldn't like it, sometimes you can't please all, but I don't see how some colors can ruin it. It looks great

• Red Heart
Reactions: Airell

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
I just beat the wyvern and I have no clue how to advance the story. Also how do I get servants ?

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I generally feel like it was a big improvement. Seeing white and gray square icons all the time is depressing.
Not sure why people wouldn't like it, sometimes you can't please all, but I don't see how some colors can ruin it. It looks great
If you have any suggestions, feel free... I try to listen to everyone.

Too good to be true. Where's the catch?
I didn't understand the question, sorry...

hmm rasha isnt registered in the character codex??
This bug was reported already and fixed in v0.3.8. I can fix your save for you...

I just beat the wyvern and I have no clue how to advance the story. Also how do I get servants ?
Mission stuff -
Servants -

Wiki -

Reactions: llat-2

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
Ok so I started this again and was the option to have Ellaryel accompany you at the start always there?

littless

Sep 3, 2020
i have a bug maybe idk i can gain love point with katherine but i dont have herd card unlocked in charcters codex

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
i have a bug maybe idk i can gain love point with katherine but i dont have herd card unlocked in charcters codex
Send your save, pls. And if possible, join our Discord. It's much faster and easier to fix bugs over there. -

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Hey, I just come back to old save and forget how to check time? cant tell time that accurately by only seeing sun going up and down

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Hey guys. Some news... In case anyone is curious about where 0.3.9 is going, basically... Esmeth! Our fluffy captain in Argekh. She needs to have her storyline completed, and she will... But some extra things too.

First, one or two side quests I want to add. Maybe a guild mission... I need to supplement the guild's content too. And of course, Violith... I realized that Violith needs a little more content/depth.

And I've been giving her that for the last week... New events, new conversations, and a special dating event with our Gargula. Yeah, I'm complementing the content with our central girls in Skystone, because there, the sky is the limit... But when it comes to Esmeth, what will we have...

Esmeth Plans
  • Special Quest (Can be dramatic... Don't fail Esmeth...)
  • First night together... (Loving, believe me...)
  • Wet 69
  • Missionary
  • Doggystyle
  • Cowgirl
  • Morning Footjob
  • Sex system - Unique interactions
  • Bathing interactions
  • Spend time together
  • Thighjob (Intense teasing... You'll love that xD)
Aaand.. Violith...

Violith extra stuff
  • Unique footjob (Bold...)
  • Footjob at bed (Even bolder...)
  • Missionary (Loving and needy, because of course...)
  • Bath Tailjob (Mayyybe...)
  • Dating event (Special and sweet)
  • New dialogues

And also, introducing Elvire... One of Luna's best friends. I need to add more content for them, however... New events, dialogue... That was a good call... I'll try to add something in 0.3.9.

1696889925441.png

Depth/character building events. Friendship, maternal events, family... These are all things that I consider very important...

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes