Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I did ask this a while back, at least that's fixed now. Hopefully you'll look into the spells at some point as well.

Also, I seem to be unable to encounter anything after loading up the old save. In fact, I noticed that even in the old versions, loading a save would drop the encounter rate significantly for some time, but now I can't any enemies even after walking around hostile areas for in-game days.

And one more thing, the inn gave me 128159 coins upon purchasing it and entering Skystone, which also doesn't seem right.
I only had 2 reports like this... How exactly does this happen? I can't reproduce too...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kidderyao

『Rocket』

Sep 16, 2019
Hello, there is a small error in which Gael's character is in two bedrooms, one on the first floor and one on the second.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Hello, there is a small error in which Gael's character is in two bedrooms, one on the first floor and one on the second.
Known bug and fixed in the latest build. But I can fix your save...

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Also, the wiki is updated, guys. If you see any missing or incorrect information, pls let me know.

glygoch

Apr 27, 2017
Also, the wiki is updated, guys. If you see any missing or incorrect information, pls let me know.
I'm going to be repeating what I posted previously, but here - your description of intellect, both on the wiki and in game has to be completely wrong. Here is what it says:

Intellect: Cognitive ability, speed of learning. It influences directly the strength of your spells, and your magic resistance, critical chance and more 3 maxEnergy points and the damage of your spells by +2.

To break down what I think is wrong with it:
1. "strength of your spells" - What does this mean? Is it not the same as damage? But you mention damage separately at the end, so it seems like different things.
2. "magic resistance, critical chance" - Without equipment, both are at 0 even when I have more than 70 points in intellect.
3. "damage of your spells by +2" - No, it doesn't. I tested this, and without equiment spells will do about 10-20 damage or so even with 70 intellect. Spell damage, or the "base spell damage" seems to be tied to your weapon (even unenchanted), but you don't explain this anywhere, making it extremely confusing, and no spell mentions how exactly damage is calculated either. All spells deal pretty much the exact same damage, in fact, they seem to be doing the exact same thing.
4. "critical chance" - Chance to do what? 200% damage? 300% damage? Does it work on spells as well? I don't see that mentioned anywhere either.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I'm going to be repeating what I posted previously, but here - your description of intellect, both on the wiki and in game has to be completely wrong. Here is what it says:

Intellect: Cognitive ability, speed of learning. It influences directly the strength of your spells, and your magic resistance, critical chance and more 3 maxEnergy points and the damage of your spells by +2.

To break down what I think is wrong with it:
1. "strength of your spells" - What does this mean? Is it not the same as damage? But you mention damage separately at the end, so it seems like different things.
2. "magic resistance, critical chance" - Without equipment, both are at 0 even when I have more than 70 points in intellect.
3. "damage of your spells by +2" - No, it doesn't. I tested this, and without equiment spells will do about 10-20 damage or so even with 70 intellect. Spell damage, or the "base spell damage" seems to be tied to your weapon (even unenchanted), but you don't explain this anywhere, making it extremely confusing, and no spell mentions how exactly damage is calculated either. All spells deal pretty much the exact same damage, in fact, they seem to be doing the exact same thing.
4. "critical chance" - Chance to do what? 200% damage? 300% damage? Does it work on spells as well? I don't see that mentioned anywhere either.
1. Fixed, inconsistency coming from the beginning of the game.
2. This works in combat damage/resistance calculation functions, not in status.
3. Fixed...
4. Fixed too. ''Critical'' basically doubles the damage.

Thanks for pointing out these errors, man.

Reactions: trihard77

glygoch

Apr 27, 2017
The bottom exit from "Argekh Plains" says it leads to "Ingmery Outskirts". I'm assuming that's supposed to be "Fellise Outskirts".

From this place, the bottom exit leads to "Ancient forest". Going through it, then back up again teleports you to the left entrance to the city. I don't know if this is intended, but it's somewhat strange.

Last edited:
Reactions: Airell

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
The bottom exit from "Argekh Plains" says it leads to "Ingmery Outskirts". I'm assuming that's supposed to be "Fellise Outskirts".

From this place, the bottom exit leads to "Ancient forest". Going through it, then back up again teleports you to the left entrance to the city. I don't know if this is intended, but it's somewhat strange.
Already reported and fixed.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Hey guys. Alright, time for some news... First, being objective: Our star for v0.3.8 will be Kailyn! A very sparkling black star... I really love our kittens.

She will have her storyline completed in the next update. Yes, we are returning to fill the Fellise region with life after the short break for Ghorza's pregnancy storyline.

But as usual, I like to publish organized lists, as it helps me with planning...

Plans for Ver 0.3.8:
  • Unique event (First lovenight... Long and special... You will see...)
  • Footjob (Of course...)
  • Missionary
  • Lotus
  • Cowgirl
  • Unique sex system variations
  • Wet Doggystyle
  • Bathing interactions (Sweeeeeet...)
  • Morning 69 (Who doesn't like a catgirl sitting on your face...?)
  • 2 Secondary missions
  • Dating events for Gen. servants
  • Add the servants to the Sex Hist. subsys
  • Some ther stuff... (Optional, details bellow...)
That, and more. We will have two side missions, something new for the slavery system, and I want to add a new event to capture slaves... I need to think of dynamic ways to obtain slaves... So, if you want to suggest events, feel free.

And just because I like artistic previews... This is Lothair, king of our kingdom. Soon we should arrive in Ravenna, and fill the region with life... Princesses and fox girls await us...

1694985684297.png

I really like his design. He... He's quite noble... Soon I'll commission the queen too. <3

Reactions: Ssato243 and llat-2

glygoch

Apr 27, 2017
During the quest "Protecting Skystone", you call the fort "Fort Ardass" in the quest notes, "Ethalrey Fort" on the button label and upon entering, in text, "Skystone Fort". Perhaps choose just one?

Agility seems to be broken as well, it doesn't seem to increase evasion or accuracy. You said previously that some things don't show in status, but I tried it and damage doesn't increase with higher agility - and therefore accuracy, which is supposed to increase damage by 0.5%. I don't think evasion works either, but I'm not 100% sure. Also, it's supposed to give +2% hit chance, but is that separate from the accuracy bonus for a total of +4%? Or is that just repeated?

glygoch

Apr 27, 2017
I only had 2 reports like this... How exactly does this happen? I can't reproduce too...
I don't know which part you're referring to here, but the spawn rate seems to simply drop to 0 after loading a save sometimes. I can't reproduce it with 100% reliability, but it typically happens after loading a save while already in game that's close in time to the present state. For the part regarding the absurd amount of gold, I could reproduce it after loading a save and completing the quest again at the time, but couldn't after trying it again the next day, with the exact same save. Perhaps you're using some kind of a system clock wrong?

*exists*

May 16, 2019
Hi I don't seem to be able to use skills at all, like in combat the skills tab is empty. Does anyone know how to solve this?

I both downloaded it and played it on the Online version

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes