Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Hmm still no new preggo ... this game update once per month and we get new preggo every 4-5 updates = we will most likely get 2 new preggo per year. it would be around 10 years to have all current characters have pregnancy story (if we don't have new characters coming).

last time was Luna and that was 5 months ago ... I can't help but wondering if dev's supporter would have that much patience to wait for 10 years to get their favorite girls have pregnancy story line. I can predict that dev will start losing supporter in the next year due to feature creep and lacking progression of game concept (having big family and pregnancy)

for me .. well maybe I should come back in 6-12 months or later after this.
You are not the first to push me... But this is a special situation. Making that huge list of reworks got me a little behind schedule with filling Fellise's region with content, and now I'm catching up.

That said... In order to have a pregnancy storyline, the girl's storyline needs to be complete. I need special focus on this too, you can imagine... Because of the massive work this needs.

But if you're curious, 0.3.7 will be Ghorza's pregnancy.

Reactions: nogling and Fatty12

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Is the ore quest payout random? 100 for major iron, 20 for minor, 40 for silver, 30 for copper = 190, but he pays me like 170 or 180

Shurouga

Aug 18, 2021
You are not the first to push me... But this is a special situation. Making that huge list of reworks got me a little behind schedule with filling Fellise's region with content, and now I'm catching up.

That said... In order to have a pregnancy storyline, the girl's storyline needs to be complete. I need special focus on this too, you can imagine... Because of the massive work this needs.

But if you're curious, 0.3.7 will be Ghorza's pregnancy.

I understand the limit one or two person can do but if you keep adding new character again and again = you made new unfinished story character while left old characters story with empty story so we and supporters will keep hearing excuse like "the girl's storyline needs to be complete" all times. and it may not be too long till one of your supporter ask question back "and when girls's storyline will be complete if you keep adding new character ?"

from my point of view it is just a matter of time before people start to realize and think "is dev holding back content ?" or "is this a bit too long ?" not to mention about slave system that not even add slave character art and demand player to add image by themself.

I know ghorza is next in line but after that ? another half year for the new one right ?

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I understand the limit one or two person can do but if you keep adding new character again and again = you made new unfinished story character while left old characters story with empty story so we and supporters will keep hearing excuse like "the girl's storyline needs to be complete" all times. and it may not be too long till one of your supporter ask question back "and when girls's storyline will be complete if you keep adding new character ?"

from my point of view it is just a matter of time before people start to realize and think "is dev holding back content ?" or "is this a bit too long ?" not to mention about slave system that not even add slave character art and demand player to add image by themself.

I know ghorza is next in line but after that ? another half year for the new one right ?
I can say that there are really almost no old stories unfinished, I reworked everything. Only Durya and part of Katherine's storyline are left to finish. New characters are added in parallel while others are completed, like Priscilla...

Holding back content? I release a monthly update with a lot of content since I started the project... You can check my changelogs list to see.

I'm a solo dev, I don't have a team, I just try to do my best. I do things at my pace, you support me if you want. If you are dissatisfied with the pace of the project, I can only say that I'm sorry, I'm not a superman.

Reactions: Fikedever

Shurouga

Aug 18, 2021
I'm supporting ravager game since old version and now I'm getting tired with their non progress report list for 8 months since ver. 5.0.0 and now 5.0.8 because the story stuck and 8 months passed and still not advance and now I'm hesitate to support more game . can you believe it ? 8 months and only rework and adding few thing for almost year and they working as team too but story still stuck at beginning of chapter 5 for 8 months. so I'm tired reading their patch note about rework rework and fixing bug.

I may not your supporter but I can tell you how supporter feel for the dev like that.

Reactions: trihard77

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I'm supporting ravager game since old version and now I'm getting tired with their non progress report list for 8 months since ver. 5.0.0 and now 5.0.8 because the story stuck and 8 months passed and still not advance and now I'm hesitate to support more game . can you believe it ? 8 months and only rework and adding few thing for almost year and they working as team too but story still stuck at beginning of chapter 5 for 8 months. so I'm tired reading their patch note about rework rework and fixing bug.

I may not your supporter but I can tell you how supporter feel for the dev like that.
Alright, man. I'm a player too, so I understand that. But that's precisely why I feel like I'm doing a decent job, I have confidence in my pace.
Do you think any character/element needs more attention? Suggest this clearly.
I'm always open to suggestions... It's because of the public's suggestions that the game has had many interesting improvements over time.

Shurouga

Aug 18, 2021
Alright, man. I'm a player too, so I understand that. But that's precisely why I feel like I'm doing a decent job, I have confidence in my pace.
Do you think any character/element needs more attention? Suggest this clearly.
I'm always open to suggestions... It's because of the public's suggestions that the game has had many interesting improvements over time.

as you know love and corruption has pregnancy / romantic story / MC has big family with various race as selling points so people who are here were attract by those kind of features. and people who demand gay / NTR / futanari will go to other game instead. so you should focus on those content or add new acceptable content to attract more people and new potential supporters such as MILF or sexy girl (this game lack sexy girl from my view) this game can't grow without more supporters so you need to be sure to focus on what your supporters want and add new acceptable content to attract more kind of supporters.

they said " if you write story people want to see then you will always get best seller " so focus on that

so to be precisely you should focus on pregnancy and romantic story because it this game's selling points. and taking half year for pregnancy story line is too long.

sadly slave system still is in rough shape and just don't have slave character art is bad enough and I do not understand why your artist who you said he/she counting on this project too would be so lazy and can't even draw 2-3 art for slave system ?

• Angry
Reactions: favori

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Some maps in v0.3.5

These are from the prologue only. you only see them once.
Ravaryn City.png
Ravaryn Outskirt.png
Seldarine's Palace.png

These are from the game proper. you will see them very often
Ingmery City.png
Hazel Arrow (inn).png
Wilderness Forest.png

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
as you know love and corruption has pregnancy / romantic story / MC has big family with various race as selling points so people who are here were attract by those kind of features. and people who demand gay / NTR / futanari will go to other game instead. so you should focus on those content or add new acceptable content to attract more people and new potential supporters such as MILF or sexy girl (this game lack sexy girl from my view) this game can't grow without more supporters so you need to be sure to focus on what your supporters want and add new acceptable content to attract more kind of supporters.

they said " if you write story people want to see then you will always get best seller " so focus on that

so to be precisely you should focus on pregnancy and romantic story because it this game's selling points. and taking half year for pregnancy story line is too long.

sadly slave system still is in rough shape and just don't have slave character art is bad enough and I do not understand why your artist who you said he/she counting on this project too would be so lazy and can't even draw 2-3 art for slave system ?
Just giving one last answer, I think I understand what the problem is here. I can try to give more focus to the pregnancy storylines, yes. Our list of girls waiting to become a mommy is...
  • Ghorza
  • Katherine (After I complete her route... I still have a part to go)
  • Agatha
  • Naomi (Maybe she'll go to Skystone... I have a good feeling about this)
  • Belle and Eileen
  • Meryel

The artwork for the slave system... That would require a vast amount of artwork for a paperdoll system, which I can't afford, sorry... L&C is a humble project.
I added the option for you to choose the artwork for your slaves precisely for this reason.

The "do what most people want to see" thing... Sorry, pal... What makes L&C unique is exactly to get away from it. My focus is romance, diverse girls and detailed pregnancy.
If I decided to do what the majority of the public wanted to see I would have made a 300 meter fetish list, and a game full of futas and horsecocks sprouting from the ground.

I can't make lisbeth pregnant, even though her love is 100. Is this a bug? (Ver 0.3.5)
Have the nursery, have seen Liana introduction, and accept Lisbeth ask to have kids.

Shurouga

Aug 18, 2021
Just giving one last answer, I think I understand what the problem is here. I can try to give more focus to the pregnancy storylines, yes. Our list of girls waiting to become a mommy is...
  • Ghorza
  • Katherine (After I complete her route... I still have a part to go)
  • Agatha
  • Naomi (Maybe she'll go to Skystone... I have a good feeling about this)
  • Belle and Eileen
  • Meryel

The artwork for the slave system... That would require a vast amount of artwork for a paperdoll system, which I can't afford, sorry... L&C is a humble project.
I added the option for you to choose the artwork for your slaves precisely for this reason.

I'm sorry but I don't have right to choose who should be next preggo that right should be you and your supporters decide , you can try to put the vote for them to choose.

The "do what most people want to see" thing... Sorry, pal... What makes L&C unique is exactly to get away from it. My focus is romance, diverse girls and detailed pregnancy.
If I decided to do what the majority of the public wanted to see I would have made a 300 meter fetish list, and a game full of futas and horsecocks sprouting from the ground.
nope you're wrong I never suggest you should go for futa / gay or those kind of content but I'm suggesting if people who are here like this current game then you should focus on this game selling points like pregnancy / romance / having big family and should be balance progress if one of them lack progress too long your supporters may start losing patience

I'm saying you should focus on this game's selling points if they like contents like gay / futa / NTR then let them go because this game is not for them but if they like this game contents like pregnancy / romantic story / Having big family then give your all and don't let them go. if they like this game's selling point then write it for them that's way to get more supporters.

you have decent update per months but pregnancy story progress is very much left behind compare to other progress and in term of time it would take like 10 years to complete most of them. and that would be the reason why you may lost your supporters. romantic story is in most games here but not pregnancy. well keeping your supporters happy is how any devs do in long run.

that's all I want to say I hope this help.

Reactions: Airell

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
But L&C is supposed to be something lighthearted, guys. And it's decided... For the next update, we'll have lovely preggo content. Soon I shall make a proper post... :coffee::giggle:

AtomicBoy

Dec 12, 2018
Nice men ! i have one question - are you interested to add x-ray in sex scenes ? while i enjoy game i must say i love the creampie part of any sex games so i really think it could be good for this game but i know it need some additional work to do.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes