Public link -
Itch online version -

Version 0.3.5 for supporters.
Link -
Cheaty code -
Extra scenes code -
Gallery code -

Jun 16, 2022
I haven't played the new update yet (I just caught it before logging off), but now that Lyra is up-to-date, I believe that makes it the last of the older areas, if I'm not mistaken. What a journey this has been from when I first played Love and Corruption. Please keep up the excellent work, Airell.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Airell

ecdw

May 9, 2017
I haven't played this yet, but I find it hilarious that a game that's literally called "Love and Corruption" doesn't have the Corruption tag lol

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
to be a normal Human. (probably can lower case the h)

Noble Rayan seems to just be a worse start than Swordsman (according to the text), they both get +6 accuracy, but sword gets 2 agility.

Mother heritage should probably keep with convention of having the higher plus'd amount as second in the text.

Some place names text don't fit. Seldarine's Palace is too large to fit in the area it is written.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
to be a normal Human. (probably can lower case the h)

Noble Rayan seems to just be a worse start than Swordsman (according to the text), they both get +6 accuracy, but sword gets 2 agility.

Mother heritage should probably keep with convention of having the higher plus'd amount as second in the text.

Some place names text don't fit. Seldarine's Palace is too large to fit in the area it is written.
Good call. I'll adjust this for the next release...

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Good call. I'll adjust this for the next release...
Being the mother/father/sister are now hard written in the plot. I would suggest rewriting some of the text for the heritages. Like mother and magic are at odds with each other. And if the mother was Magic inclined would she have jumped at the succubus rather than cast magic, etc. So maybe it would be more inline if they had a cohesive back story but the MC leaned more into one thing than the others. I guess an example would be "Your sister would often tease you for having magic lessons with your father, and your mother would teach you to ignore it" Your heritage might be you most remember getting into fist fights with your sister and thus you get a + to fisticuffs, or instead you remember the magic lessons vividly + to magic, or you remember the teaching of patience from your mother so + to will power.

Reactions: Airell

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Being the mother/father/sister are now hard written in the plot. I would suggest rewriting some of the text for the heritages. Like mother and magic are at odds with each other. And if the mother was Magic inclined would she have jumped at the succubus rather than cast magic, etc. So maybe it would be more inline if they had a cohesive back story but the MC leaned more into one thing than the others. I guess an example would be "Your sister would often tease you for having magic lessons with your father, and your mother would teach you to ignore it" Your heritage might be you most remember getting into fist fights with your sister and thus you get a + to fisticuffs, or instead you remember the magic lessons vividly + to magic, or you remember the teaching of patience from your mother so + to will power.
Yeah. The choices about the MC's heritages were created a long time ago. As the story grew, it ended up kind of... in a canon form. I will resolve this soon...

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Hey guys, how much content does Eveyln have? I know going by the wiki she can't get pregnant yet so was just curios if it was even worth romancing her yet.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
ara1111 Your review... An answer.

1. MC is too GOOD and boring! - False. He can kill some opponents, and he does this throughout the story. No, the MC also doesn't call girls nice things unless he has a relationship with them. That makes me think you didn't read the content properly... Or you got things mixed up.

2. Inconsistent characterization! - No. I've had the last year working carefully in this and I mean it with absolute certainty. You just need to pay attention to the game to see... The MC has a definite personality, and he always acts like it.

3. The romances' form is very booooooring! Make something better! - The format of the romances/storylines is similar in that this format allows me to develop in detail each change in the relationship.
If you don't like it, suggest something better instead of just criticizing. I'm always listening to players and reviews, but I can't get enough information to improve anything so far.

4. The MC treat all girls the same! C'mon, I want to show a different personality for each girl! - The MC is a gentleman. He will treat girls politely if he doesn't have a love with her, and will treat them like queens if he has a relationship with them.
That said, he takes care of each one of them and their problems differently, as the girls have different personalities and issues. So much so that they have unique missions, events and dialogues written.
It's pretty simple and straightforward. I make this very clear in the game preview, so you can't be surprised by this.

5. Horrible combat! - Well... This is a text game. The combat here is in the text game format, that is, turn-based, as the tag and preview images show. You could have read and seen before playing... Not much else to say here.

6. Map is big, empty and annoying! - That's the only point I can take away from something relevant as a suggestion, in part... But again, I already implemented fast-travels, and I keep implementing it.
If you want to suggest things, do so in a clear way rather than pure criticism. Blind criticism doesn't help me at all, and doesn't improve the game at all.

7. Rape!? Wot...? - Just... No. There is no rape in the game. Rape is forcing a girl to have sex, watching her resist you, and there just isn't that in L&C.

8. There is not pregnancy enough! - There is 5 impregnable girls: Rasha, Usanna, Renee, Lisbeth, and Luna.
The pregnancy content is extremely complex here, and I rewrite every scene and interaction. That is, a pregnancy storyline doubles the content of the girls.
Not to mention the birth scene, interactions with the kids, and extra events and artwork. I can understand wanting to see more of this, but you have to keep in mind that in order to add the pregnancy storyline to a character, her path needs to be 100% complete.
Another relevant point, as I said... The effort is huge, and the content dedicated to this is also huge.
The alternative would be simplified pregnancies, allowing me to add a lot more pregnancies to other characters, but... In a reeeeally shallow way. More quantity, less quality.

Conclusion...
I always use low reviews to improve things in the game, and those who follow the thread know that. But I can't do that with your review, sorry. The way you formulated this... I cannot draw any serious insight.

I see that half of your review is wrong, and the other half... Well, suggest constructive things in addition to criticism, please. It's the only way a dev can understand you, and I'm open to all suggestions.

Last edited:

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Hey guys, how much content does Eveyln have? I know going by the wiki she can't get pregnant yet so was just curios if it was even worth romancing her yet.
All of Evelyn's content is listed on the wiki. Our main girls' storyline is a little different. They are more complex and tied to the game's main story.
Now that we're done with Vallia's act, things should move faster in the next releases, I believe.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I've got a question for the character Gharol, before playing this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No. Gharol's husband never raised a hand to her. The only thing between them was the loss of passion, the heat of it, the natural process that happens to couples as time goes by... Work, taking care of the kids and all.

Even if you remember, Orc females are pretty robust and strong... They know how to fight hand to hand, it's a common teaching among them.

Reactions: fwefe

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
What is castle invasion event and how to trigger them?

why does gallery require a code? i have no problem with it i just wanna know the reason.
My reasons...

1. I needed to give my Patrons something concrete in return for their generosity.
2. I depend on my game to pay my bills and rent, or live on the streets.
3. My artist also depends a lot on our project.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes