glygoch

Apr 27, 2017
From the wiki:

Intellect: Cognitive ability, speed of learning. It influences directly the strength of your spells, and your magic resistance, critical chance and more 3 maxEnergy points and the damage of your spells by +2.

I don't have proof, but I feel like most of the second sentence is a lie. You didn't specify how it influences these things, but both my magic resistance and critical chance are both 0 with over 70 points in intellect. Speaking of critical hits, I'd suggest explaining what those do somewhere.

You also say it influences directly the strength of your spells and the damage of your spells by +2. Not sure why you repeat that unless strength and damage mean different things, but without equipment, most enemies take about 10-20 damage from all spells. I assume this is a mistake, unless a human thief is supposed to resist about 90% of all magic damage. Or did you mean to say it increases damage by 2%? But then, 2% of what? No spell has some kind of base damage written next to it.

Also, I think the skills "Weakening" and "Precision cut" deal too little damage if I understand their descriptions correctly. Specifically, the description of "Precision cut" says "Focus all your strength...", but I don't think either of those skills scale with strength.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
News time guys... Cut to the chase - v0.3.6 will be focused on Priscilla! It's not news to anyone that furry girls are a huge preference of mine, and our brown catgirl has been waiting for more content for some time.

From the useful to the pleasant, we have an interesting list of things for Priscilla. If you are in doubt, yes... She will live in Skystone. It's going to be lovely... Very lovely, and hot.

There's still the intro of Adriene, a new catgirl in Fellise. I can't remove a girl from the city without adding a new romance, of course. And a small storage in Skystone for you to store other items. A small request from our Patrons... And that I want to honor.

Her content list, in case you're curious and like spoilers...
  • - Blowjob
  • - Taste her
  • - missionary
  • - Doggystyle
  • - Cowgirl
  • - Morning Undercovers Blowjob (Cuuute...)
  • - Sex system (Unique variations)
  • - Bath Spend time
  • - Bath First boobjob
  • - Bath Boobjob
  • - Bath Lotus
  • - Bath Footjob (Wanna test it... Because of course...)

I think I've done a fair amount of work ahead, but then, front work is just fine... And then there's more, like her Skystone routine. Things we like to bring the castle to life, and the character. Breakfast, morning together, training together, dating at Skystone, some dancing... Very sweet stuff to write. <3

Also, a cute art for the game, setting our standard for Leporyn females... Jaslyn!

1691298784714.png

I have a huge appreciation for furry girls... 0 news. That's assuming a future half-leporyn girl with white hair and beautiful olive skin... Highly breedable. xD

Reactions: Zodiark69

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Yotetar I usually respond to reviews, but I think I can sum it up... Can you make concrete suggestions on what to do based on each point? From a dev's point of view, a pure critique isn't worth much without a clear and objective suggestion. That's how I've been improving the game since the beginning.

Your review is kinda confusing in the sense that you say the game is good halfway through the review, but still give it 1 star. 1 star reviews generally indicate a game is hopeless... That was the most confusing review I've ever had on the F95.

Anyway, I'm always open to clear suggestions.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Airell Is there anything i can do after Gharol's husband finds out?
It just says give it time been couple of weeks ingame nothing changed.
Is this end of storyline for her?

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
UI-Map system: colors, background images, better ui, it is pretty basic,more icons in the map, the "fiefs" of your castle is another carbon-copy of roundscape adorevia, you have an icon to teleport to your inn, instead of having a way to go into your fiefs by foot.You are sorrounded by a forest, you cannot go into your fiefs without the teleport, but you can go by foot to another places (at some extent), and there is lag when you move between"cells" in your map.
All the points/suggestions you brought are quite complex... I'll touch one by one. First, the map issue...

Map backgrounds - I have a background artist in my contacts. That costs 20-30$ each... Adding up all the maps we currently have, that would cost something like 800$.
If I did that, it would need to be gradual. This is the biggest pain point of all... Because L&C is a small project, so it would be a slow addition.

Teleport - Icon for teleport/fast travel to the main Inn is possible, I'll add that.

The tilemap - More icons on the map is something I can do too... Let's see that for this update...

The UI - Hmmm... And the rest... I can't touch the main container of the game where the text is shown as it's a fine tune to keep that readable. The best I could try is the background images... I'm not the most experienced dev with visual stuff.

Conclusion - I will work on the tilemap with new colors and icons for this update. This is what I can implement right now, within my possibilities...

Airell Is there anything i can do after Gharol's husband finds out?
It just says give it time been couple of weeks ingame nothing changed.
Is this end of storyline for her?
For now, that's the limit of her storyline. I want to continue this soon... So wait for more.

Reactions: Ssato243

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
-History: the Main character jusrt after 2 main missions, he gets a castle, you cannot see a progress in his actions to deserve, something so big, after losing everything, it feels very artificial, I recommend getting a castle after more things in the history has passed.You cannot see a true reward to his progress, reminds me a lot to roundscape adorevia,someone who is basically nothing, losing almost everything and he gets something that even others who has more experience and feats in their life will not get.It is not wise to do something like until mid-late stages of the game.
If your take is having a castle early in the game is bad, I don't know what to tell you. It's not we are some king and subjugating our peasants in the world. The castle is mostly used for a place for your companions & slaves. if you feel like we needed to grind more for that would completely contradict your review on the site & like in every other game, Grind is grind kill this and that always been like it. if you feel like the grind of killing mobs to strong just cheat. it's a singleplayer game do what makes it fun for you.

-Grind system: A lot of work need to be done, guild, romance, lvlling up, money, reagents, if you dont like the grind, dont play it, because right now there is a lot of grind, a lot, sometimes is necessary but most of the time, not. You have been warned.
So i'm just gonna say it. You yourself don't know what you really want, Your review makes no sense.
Saying that you can't get "inmmersed" because of the UI and even adding a 1000 words wouldnt change it, That's a you problem and you should read more books instead of being on tiktok all day. No offense ofc.

The only thing that i could agree with you is adding color to the map would be great.
Spend 10 mins on this but something infinite better and i think would add alot of stuff to the map.
1691947074831.png

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Dont like it, report it, and be done with it.

I dont know why i wasted my time to write to be insulted.

I am gonna delete it, and take my own measures.

Good luck, and have a nice day.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Dont like it, report it, and be done with it.

I dont know why i wasted my time to write to be insulted.

I am gonna delete it, and take my own measures.

Good luck, and have a nice day.
Wot...? Those were good suggestions... I was going to implement some stuff... :confused:

Ugh, I was coding some colors for the map and checking new tiles.

AtomicBoy

Dec 12, 2018
Hey i wanna ask if there will be any improvment to the skill tree ? i really wish to them being better but of course i know its hard to code a effective skills what deal x and give x. I really just wanna see a 3 type of tree Art of Sword Art of Magic and Utility skills to used to main character. Because like CoC 2 i like these simple battles but i crave more for our build for combat for sure :p

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Hey i wanna ask if there will be any improvment to the skill tree ? i really wish to them being better but of course i know its hard to code a effective skills what deal x and give x. I really just wanna see a 3 type of tree Art of Sword Art of Magic and Utility skills to used to main character. Because like CoC 2 i like these simple battles but i crave more for our build for combat for sure :p
Soon, yes. I plan to add new skills/perks up to lvl 20, but when I add new opponents and start creating content for the Ravenna region.
New stronger opponents with more exp to facilitate you leveling.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Some weekly news, guys! The week was full of things... I finished all the content planned for Priscilla, and the intro for Adriene, our new catgirl from Fellise. Yep, Priscilla is going to live in Skystone, and Adriene is officially coming to Fellise, a sweet new girl to meet...

There are also lots of other things, like the huge series of spelling polishes and bug fixes that have kept me pretty busy over the past few weeks. (My sincere thanks to everyone who helped, I'll give them credit... Their help is invaluable!)

But just to give you an idea of what's in store for Priscilla... In a nice, neat list.
  • Missionary
  • Doggy style
  • Cowgirl
  • Morning 69
  • Unique stuff for the sex sys
  • Spend time
  • First boobjob
  • Boobjob
  • Lotus
  • Footjob
  • Training together (Cute...)
  • Breakfast (Cuuute...)
  • Dating and dancing on Lean Plate (Cuuuute! And of course...)
We have storage for Skystone too, a new feature requested by some of our patrons. Something I had thought to add, but now it felt like the perfect time.

1691984401784.png

A small surprise was that... Thanks to some valuable suggestions, I decided to overhaul the entire tilemap system. At least, the tiles and appearance of our maps... Here are some small previews.

1691984293700.png

This looks like light work, but it's harder than you think... This work took a lot of my energy today, and I'm going to finish all the maps in the game for the next release.

Anyway, the update needs tweaking, polishing and testing as usual. Probably the next post will be the release... But I don't promise deadlines, you know. This will be released when it's ready to be released!

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
With 0.3.6 being released to patrons, 0.3.5 goes public for everyone.

Version 0.3.5 is public for everyone.
Public link -
Itch online version -

Version 0.3.6 for supporters.
Link -
Cheaty code -
Extra scenes code -
Gallery code -

alfabb

Oct 11, 2018
Current mega version seems too have a bug that stops you from continuing the intro

itch version too

Shurouga

Aug 18, 2021
Hmm still no new preggo ... this game update once per month and we get new preggo every 4-5 updates = we will most likely get 2 new preggo per year. it would be around 10 years to have all current characters have pregnancy story (if we don't have new characters coming).

last time was Luna and that was 5 months ago ... I can't help but wondering if dev's supporter would have that much patience to wait for 10 years to get their favorite girls have pregnancy story line. I can predict that dev will start losing supporter in the next year due to feature creep and lacking progression of game concept (having big family and pregnancy)

for me .. well maybe I should come back in 6-12 months or later after this.

Reactions: James1309
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes