favori

Jul 11, 2022
4. Hmm, I'll check that out... If you haven't charmed Violith, you really shouldn't have access to her storyline. That's a clear choice... Unless you're using an old save?
The save with no relationship was made in 0.3.2. Days earlier, I downloaded 0.3.3, resaved in Fellise with current progress, and in Skystone she started to show interest in me.

Zjun

Aug 29, 2019
How do you use the cheat thing? I put the patreon code in correctly and it says it's activated, but i dont know where to find the tab to access it. Thanks in advance

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Every time I sleep in the inn it teleports me outside into the town and the map no longer matches my position walking through walls and such and I have to feel around until I can enter Red Rock and leave for it to go back to normal.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Some news, guys. Cutting right to the chase... Ver 0.3.5 is heading towards one of the girls who has been waiting for attention for a long time... Agatha. Our new slave girl... And the main focus for her, yes. I've been getting work done this week... A good chunk of the scenes/variations/dialogues are in place, but there's still stuff to add.

I realized that we only have 1 unique slave for now, and so I decided to change that... I planned 2 new TBA slaves in the Ravenna region. (When the Ravenna quest is complete... And we have enough content in the Fellise region)

I don't want to give too many spoilers for now, but a Fox slave and an "Asian" slave. ("Asian" is an inaccurate term... We don't have an "Asia" in Aedryll, but we do have similar ethnicities, so you understand... Of course, I would never leave L&C without some Asian girls... You know me)

But for now, Agatha plans & list...
  • Intro events
  • Dialogues (With variations)
  • Dating scenes (With variations)
  • Bedroom scenes
    • 2 Outstanding unique scenes
    • 5 Repeatable scenes
  • Unique Variations for Agatha to the Sex System
  • Bath interactions
    • 1 Unique scene and sweet dialogues
    • 3 Repeatable scenes
  • Interactions throughout the castle... (Because of course)
  • A micro-quest for Agatha (Special... And romantic...)
Everyone knows... I legitimately love furry girls, and they will be more and more present in L&C overtime... Just watch me.

And speaking of furry girls, here's a preview of our beloved Agatha... Finally in Artwork. xD

1689481007785.png

She's... Lovely...

Reactions: Ssato243

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
The save with no relationship was made in 0.3.2. Days earlier, I downloaded 0.3.3, resaved in Fellise with current progress, and in Skystone she started to show interest in me.
I'll check this out... Thanks for pointing it out.

How do you use the cheat thing? I put the patreon code in correctly and it says it's activated, but i dont know where to find the tab to access it. Thanks in advance
Main menu > Options > Add the code > Character menu in game...

Every time I sleep in the inn it teleports me outside into the town and the map no longer matches my position walking through walls and such and I have to feel around until I can enter Red Rock and leave for it to go back to normal.
Do you mean Kath's inn?

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
We have new character every update but still lack preggo girls....soon we will have like 100 characters and 4-5 preggo :eek:
Pregnancy storylines require the girl's story to be completed. In that case, we have a few girls that fit... Ghorza will be the next one for that (0.3.6).

That said, I'm careful with preggo storylines, because of the sheer complexity involved in each one.

Reactions: caspian90

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
I'll check this out... Thanks for pointing it out.

Main menu > Options > Add the code > Character menu in game...

Do you mean Kath's inn?
Yes, it stopped happening after a certain point in the game but it did that every time until I I unlocked Ardass I think. It happened at the Ardass inn too though.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
How do I enchant my sword? The story says I can do it but I can't figure out how.

Yes, it stopped happening after a certain point in the game but it did that every time until I I unlocked Ardass I think. It happened at the Ardass inn too though.
Hmm, what browser are you using? We had a bug like this in the previous version, but I fixed it... And I can't reproduce it.

Is there a way to make a girl your follower after you get the castle?
Nope, that would require too much attention for content and dialogue/quest variations, even if I only added for our 3 main girls.

Between that and the focus on new girls, pregnancies and general content, I believe everyone prefers the second one.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
And more news, guys... This time, the entire planned content of the game is finished. Well, that took two weeks... But I suspect the whole process of polishing, testing and accepting suggestions from the public will take a few more days.

Usually, it does... But it's a necessary part. Especially some people on our Discord who have been helping me a lot with amazing suggestions... Thanks to our audience, honestly.

Anyway! The star of the update... Agatha, our Gnoll slave! She has her full content! (Almost... still missing the breakfast scene xP)

Let's see, in detailed terms, what you will see...
  • Intro events
  • Several dialogues/events and variations (According to love...)
  • First warm massage
  • First lovenight (Lotus... Because of course...)
  • Dating events (Varied...)
  • Boobjob
  • Taste her
  • Lotus
  • Cowgirl
  • Missionary
  • Sex system (With unique variations, of course...)
  • Bath stuff
    • Spend time together
    • Bath doggy intro (Unique...)
    • Wet doggy style
    • Bath boobjob
    • Furry cherry flavor (<3)
  • Morning special footjob (Naturally...)
Other things have been added, like... An expansion to bath chambers allowing generic slaves to bath. And of course, you can interact with them... And have something hot...

I said that the slavery system would be gradually expanded, and there it goes... But that's not all. A few events here and there, something for Lisbeth, and new gems like rare drops!

Gemstones are fascinating... They can have multiple functions, and even serve as gifts for girls. (Not right now, I still need to implement the gifting system...)

1690179092099.png

An interest of mine... No big deal. But you'll see more of them gradually... They're pretty... But to finish, no promises! I want to release this by next sunday, but with the amount of stuff to polish and test, we'll see...

Reactions: Zodiark69

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Crestrial Hey man, first, thanks for the review. I'm going to take the Winterfire stance and respond to reviews. I think it's good practice. xD

Seeing each of your points... Lemme say...

1. Grammar stuff - I am fully aware of these issues and try to do my best. In fact, English is not my native language, but I don't give up trying to do my best. Sorry for that...

2. Formulatic approaches - The templates I create for the game's romances are designed to allow for complex development.
That is, from the beginning, where you have little affection, to the climax of the relationship, where she wants to have sex and the pregnancy.
That's the way I like to do things... Structure every part of her relationship/feeling. If you are willing to make suggestions, feel free. Player suggestions did a lot for the game.
And sorry, but I have to disagree... Our girls have unique traits, personalities, events, and missions... I create everything from scratch, always.

3. The MC is a fixed character!
- He's canon... He has a personality and acts that way, trying to do his best, having almost lost everything and almost dying.
Naturally, I wouldn't add an MC with multiple personality choices like other similar games (corrupt, rapist, asshole, options like that...), as that would limit his presence/assertiveness in the story and create multiple variations/event lines, making it impossible for a solo dev like myself to complete this correctly.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Quick question: Are you satisfied with the structure of our romances/storylines? What we have was the best possible way to detail each part of the thing and the development of the relationships.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes