Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
So . . .

This is not missing an image here, in that Large open blank space, below the text ?
Seems, to me, there should be a map of some sort in that space . :unsure:
Not, the best example, (others in my previous comment were better representatives, of above comment).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As shown, once entering Ardass, there is no 'option' to turn around and leave, (at this time ?), so had to use this example .

The period of the day. Morning, noon, afternoon, and night. I added this to better guide the player.
I suspected as much, but, I still had to ask . . . to be sure . ;)

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
I have question... How long it take new update? I'm planning to play this with paid patreon for one month.
And not this month
(It's boring for a while to me now) so I'm writing list of game i will check later.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
It seems the "MC", has had a "loss of memory" . . .
The MC already 'met' some Goblins,[slavers], on way to Ardass, they lost the fight . (and he 'took' the female as his reward) .
Is his brain, numb from the cold, to cause him forget, the recent attack ? :oops:

Of course, his elven 'companion', Ellaryel, had already left his side, before than . . . left him alone again . . .
NOT finding 'her', to be very reliable, as a companion, traveling, or, otherwise :mad:. . .
(I wonder how Queen Seldarine, would react to how "Ellaryel", has not, been following her orders ? :unsure:)

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Airell
Just a Quick note concerning this game's Wiki . . .

When checking about the Shop "Enchanting Steel", in Ardass, It lists a " young half-breed alchemist Annelie ", as the owner .
The link below for her, takes you to the wrong page . . . It takes you to, " Adalyn Goldflayer ", co-owner of "The Forge of The Phoenix ", in Ingmery . :unsure:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
After meeting Gwen, in Ardass . . .
Is she supposed to join the MC, when he leaves Ardass to head to Skystone Castle ?
EDIT #1 : Apparently Not . . . the MC went there totally alone . . .
(looked for her, but didn't know where she was 'staying', she didn't tell the MC where to find her ) :unsure:

Also, Will Ellaryel, eventually re-join the MC, to aid him in his endeavors, when he heads to the Castle ?
EDIT #2 : Well . . . The answer seems to be, a resounding NO !

So . . . Guess she's probably, Way-Too-Drunk, to be of any 'good', anyway . . . :rolleyes:
( she IS too busy, drinking her Wine, at the local inn, to do what her Queen, commanded her to do ?):cautious:

Is this the way this "adventure" is supposed to be ? . . .
a Drunken Elf, who ducks out on the MC every time there might be danger . . . (she should be fairly well-pickled by now)
A Mage , greets you, and declares she wants to "help" you, and then, She too disappears . . . :oops:

Last edited:

favori

Jul 11, 2022
News time, guys...
Started playing version 0.3.2. Selected the normal difficulty. And... When leaving Ingmery, either I lose all energy and almost all health and beat one orc, or he (she) kick my ass. In previous versions, it was not so difficult.

Tried taking Ellaryel with me, but then enemies refused to show up in random encounters. Is this a bug?

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Started playing version 0.3.2. Selected the normal difficulty. And... When leaving Ingmery, either I lose all energy and almost all health and beat one orc, or he (she) kick my ass. In previous versions, it was not so difficult.

Tried taking Ellaryel with me, but then enemies refused to show up in random encounters. Is this a bug?
The lvl of the opponents had a small adjustment, with it being more variable between 1-4 lvls. This influences opponents' stats. Before, this was lvl 1 only. Since I added Ellaryel to be a follower in the beginning, I've made it a little more dynamic.

I can't reproduce this bug... The hostile encounters keep happening even with Ellaryel as a follower. Try reloading the game, this usually fixes the problem.

It seems the "MC", has had a "loss of memory" . . .
The MC already 'met' some Goblins,[slavers], on way to Ardass, they lost the fight . (and he 'took' the female as his reward) .
Is his brain, numb from the cold, to cause him forget, the recent attack ? :oops:

Of course, his elven 'companion', Ellaryel, had already left his side, before than . . . left him alone again . . .
NOT finding 'her', to be very reliable, as a companion, traveling, or, otherwise :mad:. . .
(I wonder how Queen Seldarine, would react to how "Ellaryel", has not, been following her orders ? :unsure:)
At this point in the story, that's correct, but I've tweaked the dialogue a bit to address that. Thanks for pointing this out to me, man.

Airell
Just a Quick note concerning this game's Wiki . . .

When checking about the Shop "Enchanting Steel", in Ardass, It lists a " young half-breed alchemist Annelie ", as the owner .
The link below for her, takes you to the wrong page . . . It takes you to, " Adalyn Goldflayer ", co-owner of "The Forge of The Phoenix ", in Ingmery . :unsure:
I can't reproduce this... Can you send your save pls?

After meeting Gwen, in Ardass . . .
Is she supposed to join the MC, when he leaves Ardass to head to Skystone Castle ?
EDIT #1 : Apparently Not . . . the MC went there totally alone . . .
(looked for her, but didn't know where she was 'staying', she didn't tell the MC where to find her ) :unsure:

Also, Will Ellaryel, eventually re-join the MC, to aid him in his endeavors, when he heads to the Castle ?
EDIT #2 : Well . . . The answer seems to be, a resounding NO !

So . . . Guess she's probably, Way-Too-Drunk, to be of any 'good', anyway . . . :rolleyes:
( she IS too busy, drinking her Wine, at the local inn, to do what her Queen, commanded her to do ?):cautious:

Is this the way this "adventure" is supposed to be ? . . .
a Drunken Elf, who ducks out on the MC every time there might be danger . . . (she should be fairly well-pickled by now)
A Mage , greets you, and declares she wants to "help" you, and then, She too disappears . . . :oops:
1. Yes. At the end of the quest, you can go find Gwen at the Ardass Inn, and she will follow the MC to the castle. She will be in the top chambers, along with the other persistent characters.

2. She's already... Check the top chambers after the mission. xD

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
I can't reproduce this... Can you send your save pls?
I'm sorry, I don't know how to "make a save", from this 'site' . . . ?
Which I did say was in the "game's Wiki" . . . (not in the game itself ) .

Just go there, click on "Stores & Items" link,
than look for "Enchanting Steel" link,
click that link, then look under OWNER, see the Annelie link,
click that, and you'll find, it takes you to the wrong page, of "Adalyn Goldflayer, the wife of Ingmery's blacksmith Marco."

(please follow this procedure, otherwise you will not find this error) see note PS below

Should be a small fix . . . right :unsure:

Also, on that "
Enchanting Steel" page, under "Overall",

"Enchanting steel is the main forge of Ardass, owned by the young half-breed alchemist Annelie. "

I believe that's the wrong, trade-skill title , (I think "blacksmith" would be correct . . . ) :unsure:

PS - If you look for her name, under the "Characters" section . . . it does take you to the correct page .
I found that out, afterwards, to see if that link would take you, to her page, or, if maybe, she didn't have a page available, as yet .

Thanks .

favori

Jul 11, 2022
The lvl of the opponents had a small adjustment, with it being more variable between 1-4 lvls. This influences opponents' stats. Before, this was lvl 1 only. Since I added Ellaryel to be a follower in the beginning, I've made it a little more dynamic.

I can't reproduce this bug... The hostile encounters keep happening even with Ellaryel as a follower. Try reloading the game, this usually fixes the problem.
I did it. Reloading the game was helpful.
And I had problems until to 3-lvl and without weapon and armor. Now, with Rustic Sword and armor, I can fight with several enemies alone.

During the game, I had a few questions and comments.
In battle with orcs, before the meeting with Usanna, appears this visual bug with duration of the debuff.

Before meeting Ghorza, protagonist can jerk off. It's funny and useful at the same time, but... Seriously? There's a battle outside the tent, tent is saturated in lust magic, a dangerous enemy is waiting almost nearby, and the protagonist is jerking off to curtains and a small chest.

During series of missions in the orcish village (stone, wood, pelt gathering), Usanna forcibly seduces the protagonist. By doing these missions, I only wanted to earn extra gold and experience, but didn't want to fuck orcs. I think it would be more correct to give right to choose (to have dinner with Usanna or not) or at least to separate the missions and sexual interaction.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I'm sorry, I don't know how to "make a save", from this 'site' . . . ?
Which I did say was in the "game's Wiki" . . . (not in the game itself ) .

Just go there, click on "Stores & Items" link,
than look for "Enchanting Steel" link,
click that link, then look under OWNER, see the Annelie link,
click that, and you'll find, it takes you to the wrong page, of "Adalyn Goldflayer, the wife of Ingmery's blacksmith Marco."

(please follow this procedure, otherwise you will not find this error) see note PS below

Should be a small fix . . . right :unsure:

Also, on that "
Enchanting Steel" page, under "Overall",

"Enchanting steel is the main forge of Ardass, owned by the young half-breed alchemist Annelie. "

I believe that's the wrong, trade-skill title , (I think "blacksmith" would be correct . . . ) :unsure:

PS - If you look for her name, under the "Characters" section . . . it does take you to the correct page .
I found that out, afterwards, to see if that link would take you, to her page, or, if maybe, she didn't have a page available, as yet .

Thanks .
Ohhh sorry, man. I got you wrong... Fixed. Thanks for pointing this out to me. xP

I did it. Reloading the game was helpful.
And I had problems until to 3-lvl and without weapon and armor. Now, with Rustic Sword and armor, I can fight with several enemies alone.

During the game, I had a few questions and comments.
In battle with orcs, before the meeting with Usanna, appears this visual bug with duration of the debuff.

Before meeting Ghorza, protagonist can jerk off. It's funny and useful at the same time, but... Seriously? There's a battle outside the tent, tent is saturated in lust magic, a dangerous enemy is waiting almost nearby, and the protagonist is jerking off to curtains and a small chest.

During series of missions in the orcish village (stone, wood, pelt gathering), Usanna forcibly seduces the protagonist. By doing these missions, I only wanted to earn extra gold and experience, but didn't want to fuck orcs. I think it would be more correct to give right to choose (to have dinner with Usanna or not) or at least to separate the missions and sexual interaction.
1. Hmm, thanks for letting me know... I will check dat.
2. I agree. Masturbation option removed.
3. Hmmm... I'll try to check this out before release 0.3.4. But remember that these tasks are directly related to Usanna's storyline. This is her testing the MC.

Last edited:

favori

Jul 11, 2022
3. Hmmm... I'll try to check this out before release 0.3.4. But remember that these tasks are directly related to Usanna's novel storyline. This is her testing the MC.
Now I'll know. Thanks.
Honestly, I thought to choosing orcs as girlfriends would be allowed during the festival. I was guided by the early information in the wiki.

Reactions: Airell

favori

Jul 11, 2022
1. Hmm, thanks for letting me know... I will check dat.
2. I agree. Masturbation option removed.
3. Hmmm... I'll try to check this out before release 0.3.4. But remember that these tasks are directly related to Usanna's storyline. This is her testing the MC.
How can I start the quest "Cavernous problems"? Usanna doesn't talk about it, but I'm already level 5 and quest "First Call" is finished.

A little bug. Reward for the quest "Eldrin special reagents" 200 gold, but on screenshot other numbers.

Wrong description.

And during sex with Lisbeth in the missionary position (in Ingmery), the doggystile pose is described in fact.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
How can I start the quest "Cavernous problems"? Usanna doesn't talk about it, but I'm already level 5 and quest "First Call" is finished.

A little bug. Reward for the quest "Eldrin special reagents" 200 gold, but on screenshot other numbers.

Wrong description.

And during sex with Lisbeth in the missionary position (in Ingmery), the doggystile pose is described in fact.
1. Talk to Usanna about possible tasks after the Tribe Restoration event is complete.
2. Fixed, thanks.
3. Fixed too, sorry. Bad typo on my side...

favori

Jul 11, 2022
1. Talk to Usanna about possible tasks after the Tribe Restoration event is complete.
Does this mean that in order to meet Lyrith, find alchemy book and have a relationship with Renee, I need a sexual interaction with Usanna (quiest "Fur and hunt")? In version 0.3.2, of course.

And another one.

Last edited:

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Does this mean that in order to meet Lyrith, find alchemy book and have a relationship with Renee, I need a sexual interaction with Usanna (quiest "Fur and hunt")? In version 0.3.2, of course.

And another one.
Yes, and I think that bug is fixed alright.

Could you help me out as well, please? I don't think I've failed any mission but Priscilla is locked as well. Thanks!
Fixed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Serpicco

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
News time again, guys... That was quick, actually. The release content is complete, and a little more... I ended up distracting myself for two days with some extra content for Lisbeth.

Dating event, and a footjob... Yes, that was special... And Lis needed to get some extra content too. But anyway! Allow me to list what is prepared for the release.

After completing this, I just want to add new functionality to our slavery system. Allow you to send them to train and gain new skills in the slave shop... Maybe each slave shop has specific skills, let's see how the logistics of that will look...

Ready stuff...
  • Syrin storyline
  • Dialogues and interactions (Some battle... She's a cursed lady...)
  • 4 scenes, 2 unique
  • Meryel storyline
  • New map (Meryel's home)
  • Routine and new dialogs
  • 3 scenes (1 unique one, the others are for the bath stuff)
  • Thallan interactions
  • Lyra's Fort added
  • 2 new quests (1 minor, 1 repeatable)
  • New passive encounter - Lyra Elf Soldier (Male and Female)
  • Interactions and dialogs
  • 3 scenes
  • Lisbeth storyline
  • Dating event... (With variations)
  • 2 new scenes
Shorty, shorty... I still need to check a few things. Polishing a ton of content, and testing every single thing to minimize post-release bugs. But come on... I like to post some art to make the post colorful... And here is... Syrin... Our new cursed girl.

1688259186060.png

I'll release this when everything is in place, glued together. But that's in the next few days... When will the release be? I don't promise dates... Nor deadlines.

favori

Jul 11, 2022
I'll release this when everything is in place, glued together. But that's in the next few days... When will the release be? I don't promise dates... Nor deadlines.
Hi. I don't know if these bugs have been fixed in latest versions of the game, but I want to report them. Version 0.3.2.

Available move to Lyra even before I was ambushed by orcs and gnolls in the forest. The map is empty if you move to Lyra.

After repelling the attack of orcs and gnolls and talking to elves, the map doesn't correctly show my current position.

After defeating the wyvern. Empty map when returning to the Skystone.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Hi. I don't know if these bugs have been fixed in latest versions of the game, but I want to report them. Version 0.3.2.

Available move to Lyra even before I was ambushed by orcs and gnolls in the forest. The map is empty if you move to Lyra.

After repelling the attack of orcs and gnolls and talking to elves, the map doesn't correctly show my current position.

After defeating the wyvern. Empty map when returning to the Skystone.
Which browser are you using?

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Version 0.3.3 is public for everyone.
Public link -
Itch online version -

Version 0.3.4 for supporters.
Link -
Cheaty code -
Extra scenes code -