str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
hello not sure if anyone else experiences this or not BUT when you put gear on,etc and then later on when you go back to see what your wearing to see stats soon as you hover mouse over worn items it flickers really bad and cant read stats of worn items ...soon as i take items off and hover mouse over items THEN it shows me their stats ONLY when not worn

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Complaint: You needa fix the time increases.
1. Talking takes almost 1 full hour, no matter how much text it contains.
2. Moving takes 12mins, or about 1/5 an hour -.- This would mean that each tile is basically half a mile, which I doubt.

Also, I just loaded my save to the newest version & when I used my health potions, it took 1 from every stack! Means i waste 5 stacks worth of HP potions when I try to use 1! WHY?!

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Complaint: You needa fix the time increases.
1. Talking takes almost 1 full hour, no matter how much text it contains.
2. Moving takes 12mins, or about 1/5 an hour -.- This would mean that each tile is basically half a mile, which I doubt.

Also, I just loaded my save to the newest version & when I used my health potions, it took 1 from every stack! Means i waste 5 stacks worth of HP potions when I try to use 1! WHY?!
The timer has changed, but this for v0.3.4. As for the bug, what browser do you use? I've never heard a report like that.

hello not sure if anyone else experiences this or not BUT when you put gear on,etc and then later on when you go back to see what your wearing to see stats soon as you hover mouse over worn items it flickers really bad and cant read stats of worn items ...soon as i take items off and hover mouse over items THEN it shows me their stats ONLY when not worn
Screen size bug. Are you using the online version of Itch?

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
Tried it.

My only improvement is that there are a lot of times where you get trapped into a section with no way to heal.

Maybe have a warning or a way to back out.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Airell

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
On version 0.3.3 can't learn Aura Pressure. But I have got a point for the skill.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You need to know Light Wave, or Light Beam, or LightStars, have the Aura Skillful trait, and have your energy cap at least 200.

With 200+ energy, you can sleep in the castle and see a dream with Seldarine, where you get the Aura Skillful trait.

Tried it.

My only improvement is that there are a lot of times where you get trapped into a section with no way to heal.

Maybe have a warning or a way to back out.
Elaborate a little more, pls. You can always go back to the inn or easily get healing potions, even through drops.

Brave -- due to in-built ad-block -- and I remember it happening in an earlier version too, but for mana potions then.
Send your save, pls. Maybe I can track this... But I couldn't reproduce such a thing. My advice is that you always play in Chrome or Opera.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Send your save, pls. Maybe I can track this... But I couldn't reproduce such a thing. My advice is that you always play in Chrome or Opera.
Sorry, seems I accidentally deleted it yesterday [probably in a rage] and had cleared my bin while freeing some space. Probably shoulda included save when I complained.

Will do next time, but Brave is a cromium though, so shouldn't matter too much.

Anyways. as far as I can tell; what I did was started a new game back during v3.2 grinded a bit for money & levels before doing the orc quest. That was where I stopped before updating, IIRC, or just before it. And when I loaded the save again [aka save to file, then load from file] I played as usual, but when I used one of my potion stacks [had around 5 or 6] it took all of them. Might needa use a 2nd one, since I hadn't paid attention the first time I did, and was wondering why my stacks were counted weirdly -- Aka 10,8,7,7,7 or something like that.
Though, I might have started w/ v3.1 then loaded to v3.2, played a bit, then loaded w/ v3.3; don't think so though.

Reactions: Airell

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Sorry, seems I accidentally deleted it yesterday [probably in a rage] and had cleared my bin while freeing some space. Probably shoulda included save when I complained.

Will do next time, but Brave is a cromium though, so shouldn't matter too much.

Anyways. as far as I can tell; what I did was started a new game back during v3.2 grinded a bit for money & levels before doing the orc quest. That was where I stopped before updating, IIRC, or just before it. And when I loaded the save again [aka save to file, then load from file] I played as usual, but when I used one of my potion stacks [had around 5 or 6] it took all of them. Might needa use a 2nd one, since I hadn't paid attention the first time I did, and was wondering why my stacks were counted weirdly -- Aka 10,8,7,7,7 or something like that.
Though, I might have started w/ v3.1 then loaded to v3.2, played a bit, then loaded w/ v3.3; don't think so though.
Sorry, man. I don't really know anything in the code that makes such a change to items... Even in save compatibility. I hate it when I can't reproduce these bugs...

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
The Reunion For War option is not unlocked in the "Ravenna Dark Night" quest. It reads, "Placeholder... Airel is taking care of this event. That's really big..." What does that mean? Is there a sequel to the mission? Or is it over for now?
Placeholder mission, sorry. I'll still polish this quest completely once it's finished.

favori

Jul 11, 2022
You need to know Light Wave, or Light Beam, or LightStars, have the Aura Skillful trait, and have your energy cap at least 200.
With 200+ energy, you can sleep in the castle and see a dream with Seldarine, where you get the Aura Skillful trait.
Thanks for explanation. But it's a mistake for the game, if such requirements to skill are not written in description of it. By three branches to Aura Pressure, somebody may think that opening Aura Pressure requires taking AND Light Beam, AND Light Wave, AND Lighting Stars, not OR.

Aaand I found a few more mistakes in the game:
1). In Argekh Hills when I meet female gnolls, the location is described as if I were on Fellise Outskirts.
2). The first time I visit Argekh City, one of the warriors or the chief mentions that the main character came from Ingmery, not Fellise.
3). When I complete "Gnolls scars" mission, I can take Agatha as a slave or imprison her into a dungeon. If I choose slavery, the chief says he'll keep Agatha until I can take her. But now with one room in Dungeons and in Upper Slaves Quarters and if I have a certificate, I can't find Agatha or talk to the chief about her.
4). In 0.3.2, I chose not to have a relationship with gargoyle Violith and the game gave me -100 points to love. I updated to version 0.3.3, repaired Dungeons and Upper Slaves Quarters. Violith met me there and kissed me harassed me. And when I went to sleep in my bedroom, she just sucked my dick raped me! :WutFace::WutFace::WutFace:

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Thanks for explanation. But it's a mistake for the game, if such requirements to skill are not written in description of it. By three branches to Aura Pressure, somebody may think that opening Aura Pressure requires taking AND Light Beam, AND Light Wave, AND Lighting Stars, not OR.

Aaand I found a few more mistakes in the game:
1). In Argekh Hills when I meet female gnolls, the location is described as if I were on Fellise Outskirts.
2). The first time I visit Argekh City, one of the warriors or the chief mentions that the main character came from Ingmery, not Fellise.
3). When I complete "Gnolls scars" mission, I can take Agatha as a slave or imprison her into a dungeon. If I choose slavery, the chief says he'll keep Agatha until I can take her. But now with one room in Dungeons and in Upper Slaves Quarters and if I have a certificate, I can't find Agatha or talk to the chief about her.
4). In 0.3.2, I chose not to have a relationship with gargoyle Violith and the game gave me -100 points to love. I updated to version 0.3.3, repaired Dungeons and Upper Slaves Quarters. Violith met me there and kissed me harassed me. And when I went to sleep in my bedroom, she just sucked my dick raped me! :WutFace::WutFace::WutFace:
1. Which part specifically? I haven't found such a thing...
2. Umm, could you be more specific? The game is huge... The source code for this is 5.5Gb... It's hard to play detective on something that big. xp
3. This is not a bug. Agatha will be the focus of 0.3.5 where you can take her to Skystone.
4. First time I heard that... Violith romance is optional. If you've seen a scene of her, it means you've charmed her.

favori

Jul 11, 2022
1. Which part specifically? I haven't found such a thing...
2. Umm, could you be more specific? The game is huge... The source code for this is 5.5Gb... It's hard to play detective on something that big. xp
3. This is not a bug. Agatha will be the focus of 0.3.5 where you can take her to Skystone.
4. First time I heard that... Violith romance is optional. If you've seen a scene of her, it means you've charmed her.
1).
2). "Gnolls scars" mission. Me and kitty are being attacked by gnolls. We win and we are met by other gnolls with their commander and taken to the chief. There, while continuing the conversation, someone mentions Ingmery instead of Fellise.
3). Ok. Got it.
4). It's can't be. I remember that choice. When I cleared the castle of goblins and met Violith, I could choose to flirt/charm her or just be her boss (like that). I chose the second option and got the message "-100 love from Violith".
Next, I didn't start any talks with her first, but just repaired rooms in the castle.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
1).
2). "Gnolls scars" mission. Me and kitty are being attacked by gnolls. We win and we are met by other gnolls with their commander and taken to the chief. There, while continuing the conversation, someone mentions Ingmery instead of Fellise.
3). Ok. Got it.
4). It's can't be. I remember that choice. When I cleared the castle of goblins and met Violith, I could choose to flirt/charm her or just be her boss (like that). I chose the second option and got the message "-100 love from Violith".
Next, I didn't start any talks with her first, but just repaired rooms in the castle.
1. Fixed.
2. Fixed too, thanks for pointing it out, man.
4. Hmm, I'll check that out... If you haven't charmed Violith, you really shouldn't have access to her storyline. That's a clear choice... Unless you're using an old save?

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes