Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Hello, I am reporting a bug surrounding Priscilla. Before this update, I was falsely shown in character codex for Priscilla that she was not romantically interested in me after failing an important mission, but I was still able to interact her romantically within the tavern. Now in 0.3.2, not only does that information is wrong, but I am unable to find Priscilla whatsoever no matter what hour of the day, as the route is now supposedly locked. I don't understand why this happening with only Priscilla for me, and is getting worse.
Fixed in 0.3.3, but send your save pls. I can check and fix it for you.

Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I hate to return so soon, but I've encountered another bug, in which, Ellaryel, Evelyn nor Gwen have any assigned bedrooms within Skystone Castle. Only Luna and Lisbeth.
Not a bug, they have been moved to the Top Chambers. New castle submap, beside the player chambers.

I added unique bedrooms for persistent characters to make room for secondary girls.

1687155591277.png

Reactions: Darkarhon
Feb 29, 2020
Hello, I think I encountered a bug in the 3.3 patreon build. There is a text scene where Ellaryel undresses after being drunk, and after that plays out, all the buttons vanish and I cannot progress with the game. i believe it happened when I had her as follower and tried to sleep after drinking with her.

Also, will there be an option to have sex with hostile NPC's while followers are present?

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Hello, I think I encountered a bug in the 3.3 patreon build. There is a text scene where Ellaryel undresses after being drunk, and after that plays out, all the buttons vanish and I cannot progress with the game. i believe it happened when I had her as follower and tried to sleep after drinking with her.

*Also, will there be an option to have sex with hostile NPC's while followers are present?
*I don't know about the "Patreon" builds, but normally, you can't have sex with conquered enemies with a follower with you . . ., (at least, my MC couldn't while Ellaryel, was with him), unless that has changed, in these last few versions .

Naiora

Jul 1, 2017
I noticed a bug when choosing backgrounds: You can get bonuses of two backgrounds by first choosing one, then declining and choosing another.
For example: First choose 'Mother Heritage', select 'no', then take'Magic Tutoring'. This example allows you to start with 3,6,4,8,2 in stats and both 'Precision Cut' and 'Spellblade' learned.

• Love
Reactions: llat-2

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Airell

On the "User Page", under "Appearance", The description, reads " In your hands, you have your Leather helm. "

Shouldn't it be "on his head" . . . doesn't do much protection there . . . :unsure:

Below is the, Armor & Equipment, description as it is written :

Ironwoode Silversword
" You are a Human, right now you are using a Vallian long sword sheathed around your waist. You're wearing Leather armor, and underneath that, your usual clothes.

In your hands, you have your Leather helm. In your left hand you carry your Leather shield. On your finger, you carry a discreet Leather ring. And on your neck, you have your little and discreet Leather pendant. "

Apparently, between fights with enemies, he carries it in his hand, instead of wearing it . . . ? :oops::ROFLMAO:

version 0.3.1 ( has this been fixed/corrected in version 0.3.2 ? I wonder ?)

• Hey there
Reactions: Airell

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Airell

On the "User Page", under "Appearance", The description, reads " In your hands, you have your Leather helm. "

Shouldn't it be "on his head" . . . doesn't do much protection there . . . :unsure:

Below is the, Armor & Equipment, description as it is written :

Ironwoode Silversword
" You are a Human, right now you are using a Vallian long sword sheathed around your waist. You're wearing Leather armor, and underneath that, your usual clothes.

In your hands, you have your Leather helm. In your left hand you carry your Leather shield. On your finger, you carry a discreet Leather ring. And on your neck, you have your little and discreet Leather pendant. "

Apparently, between fights with enemies, he carries it in his hand, instead of wearing it . . . ? :oops::ROFLMAO:

version 0.3.1 ( has this been fixed/corrected in version 0.3.2 ? I wonder ?)
A bug, I've been touching these descriptions recently... xP
Thank you for letting me know.

I noticed a bug when choosing backgrounds: You can get bonuses of two backgrounds by first choosing one, then declining and choosing another.
For example: First choose 'Mother Heritage', select 'no', then take'Magic Tutoring'. This example allows you to start with 3,6,4,8,2 in stats and both 'Precision Cut' and 'Spellblade' learned.
Fixed in 0.3.3, but thanks for pointing it out, man.

can Lyrith become pregnant now or did i read the post wrong?
She can not. Alraunes don't born in the usual way...

Also, will there be an option to have sex with hostile NPC's while followers are present?
Fixed already. I added fixes for this to our Discord.

We got any elf scenes?
In 0.3.4 we will focus on Lyra, so... Expect some Wild Elf flavor.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Airell

An uninformed question :

Just updated my current game from v.0.3.1 to V.0.3.2, and am continuing, from an old saved-to-disc save, first thing I noted, (not counting the "old saves should work fine" statement ;)), was a "symbol" at the top of the left-hand, game/status, area .

Screenshot 2023-06-23 at 06-31-59 Love and Corruption.png It's that symbol, to the right, of the city name and date .

What does it indicate/mean ? . . . (hovering-over-it, or clicking it gives no information :unsure:)

Thanks !

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Another question :
After turning in the "First Calling" quest, we received "Skystone Rescue" mission quest.
Information said it's North-East of Ingmery . . . but nothing else . :oops: :unsure:

Since the description, via the Quest information states, "Skystone is North-East of Ingmery"
Do we leave the Town via the "north-gate", as that seems most proper, except, while exploring the forest there, we didn't see anyway to go further north . :unsure:

Than we went to the games Wiki, and found this descriptive information :
" After crossing the Ingmery Outskirts, reaching the edge of the city region(?), go to Ardass using the world map. "

Erm . . . How does one open the world map ? There's no button for it ?

Only "map", one can see is this, once you leave the town via the EAST-gateway =
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But, there is NO town, shown on the map ! . . . How does one find a town named "Ardass" ?

Also, why does the Wiki information, under the "Skystone Rescue Quest", have you going to Ardass ? :unsure:
(which is supposedly, to the EAST, but, again, it's not shown on the only 'map' we have access to !

Trying the northern route, leads to a "dead-end", as-in, no 'tiles' to move forward on .
After doubling-back, we take the next road going East, coming to a 'fork', that heads "South", (not towards our destination) .

Getting to the 'arrow', (on that same 'map'), furthest to the east, we found a Gateway, "Welcome to Ingmery" :oops:. . . BUT, we just left Ingmery ???:confused:
(PS - It should read " Leaving Ingmery ", on this side, (between the Town and that gateway), of the Gateway . On the other side it would say "Welcome to Ingmery" , again to help to lessen the confusion, in the descriptive text .)

So, this isn't a 'world' map . . . (confused). . . . It seems to be a "Region Map" . . . it would have been less confusing, if that was described better, that when 'leaving' though the East-gateway, you were now in the Ingmery Outskirts Region Map" area, as opposed to thinking it was the "world map", the Wiki leads you to believe it to be .

BUG Report :

After clicking "World Map" Button, shown in image supplied below, nothing appears, as in, no world map, just a blank space .
The two buttons, below it : "Known cities" & "Secondary loc." .
Clicking "Known cities" =
Again, no map is shown .

Clicking "Ardass" =

And in the small map window lower-left = ?
Is this showing, the Town of Ardass, (and the arrow, in the blue square, is pointing 'out' of the town ?)
OR
Is it showing, the road up to the Gateway, by which to "Enter" the Town of Ardass ?

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Airell

An uninformed question :

Just updated my current game from v.0.3.1 to V.0.3.2, and am continuing, from an old saved-to-disc save, first thing I noted, (not counting the "old saves should work fine" statement ;)), was a "symbol" at the top of the left-hand, game/status, area .

View attachment 2717747 It's that symbol, to the right, of the city name and date .

What does it indicate/mean ? . . . (hovering-over-it, or clicking it gives no information :unsure:)

Thanks !
The period of the day. Morning, noon, afternoon, and night. I added this to better guide the player.

Another question :
After turning in the "First Calling" quest, we received "Skystone Rescue" mission quest.
Information said it's North-East of Ingmery . . . but nothing else . :oops: :unsure:

Since the description, via the Quest information states, "Skystone is North-East of Ingmery"
Do we leave the Town via the "north-gate", as that seems most proper, except, while exploring the forest there, we didn't see anyway to go further north . :unsure:

Than we went to the games Wiki, and found this descriptive information :
" After crossing the Ingmery Outskirts, reaching the edge of the city region(?), go to Ardass using the world map. "

Erm . . . How does one open the world map ? There's no button for it ?

Only "map", one can see is this, once you leave the town via the EAST-gateway =
But, there is NO town, shown on the map ! . . . How does one find a town named "Ardass" ?

Also, why does the Wiki information, under the "Skystone Rescue Quest", have you going to Ardass ? :unsure:
(which is supposedly, to the EAST, but, again, it's not shown on the only 'map' we have access to !

Trying the northern route, leads to a "dead-end", as-in, no 'tiles' to move forward on .
After doubling-back, we take the next road going East, coming to a 'fork', that heads "South", (not towards our destination) .

Getting to the 'arrow', (on that same 'map'), furthest to the east, we found a Gateway, "Welcome to Ingmery" :oops:. . . BUT, we just left Ingmery ???:confused:
(PS - It should read " Leaving Ingmery ", on this side, (between the Town and that gateway), of the Gateway . On the other side it would say "Welcome to Ingmery" , again to help to lessen the confusion, in the descriptive text .)

So, this isn't a 'world' map . . . (confused). . . . It seems to be a "Region Map" . . . it would have been less confusing, if that was described better, that when 'leaving' though the East-gateway, you were now in the Ingmery Outskirts Region Map" area, as opposed to thinking it was the "world map", the Wiki leads you to believe it to be .

BUG Report :

After clicking "World Map" Button, shown in image supplied below, nothing appears, as in, no world map, just a blank space .
The two buttons, below it : "Known cities" & "Secondary loc." .
Clicking "Known cities" =
Again, no map is shown .

Clicking "Ardass" =

And in the small map window lower-left = ?
Is this showing, the Town of Ardass, (and the arrow, in the blue square, is pointing 'out' of the town ?)
OR
Is it showing, the road up to the Gateway, by which to "Enter" the Town of Ardass ?
The mission description was inaccurate. I let that detail slide... I rely heavily on my players to point out these small inconsistencies... The game is currently huge, I can't check all the thousands of details myself. xP

About the "world map", that's correct. I added the regional maps, and the world map itself to the Skystone Library.

In these specific cases, you enter the Ardass region, for example. You can get fast-travel further into towns using the stables in Skystone.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
News time, guys... Unfinished business with Katherine and Lyrith is resolved, for now. They'll get more content eventually, but it's time to get back to Fellise... More specifically, Lyra!

For 0.3.4, we will be focusing on the Wild Elf flavor... With a new romance story, an expansion of Meryel's storyline, a new passive opponent (Elf) in the Ancient Forest, and some new secondary quests.

Sure, maybe I'll add something new to our slavery system... That's a huge puzzle that needs to be fed with new content and features on a regular basis. But it's working well, and it's fun... And it will grow even more.

Plans for v0.3.4:
  • Syrin's Storyline
    • New map (Syrin peaks)
    • Intro/combat scenes
    • Talking and dating events (New TBA item... Need to commission art for this too)
    • Two unique events (Well... Hot...)
    • Repeatable scenes
    • I plan two scenes, but I can do 4... Let's see what time will do.
  • For meryel
    • Some new dialogs
    • New map (For her home...)
    • New routine
    • new scenes
    • Bathing, sleeping together (And a few more things... xD)
  • Thallan and Ellyen
    • Three new side/repeatable quests
    • New dialogs
    • Lyra map changes
  • New Elf encounters (Passive...)
    • 2 minor events
    • 3 scenes... (I still need to decide on them. But maybe...)
And of course, a little taste of WIP art... Rasha flavor! While I produce content, we also produce art. The game needs color... And passion.

1687542574026.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes