Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Can the MC, let Ghorza live, subdue-her, and also have a, sexual-impregnate-relationship, with Usanna ?
or, Would there be too much conflict for, that/them, & MC ?

Jun 16, 2022
Can the MC, let Ghorza live, subdue-her, and also have a, sexual-impregnate-relationship, with Usanna ?
or, Would there be too much conflict for, that/them, & MC ?
If your asking if you can have both Ghorza and Usanna as your women, then yes. Usanna has no say in your decision to either kill her or let her live, as you were the one to defeat her, not Usanna. Also, Usanna doesn't interact with Ghorza afterwards, as she is much more concerned with rebuilding the Black Axes Tribe, and Ghorza eventually moves in with you at the Skystone Castle, making such conflict non-existent. Same with Orthar (Argekh Town's leader) having no say in your decision to let Agatha live or die.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Question :

On some items, there's ; Infusion - 0 (20), or, Infusion - 0 (30) . . .

The numbers in the ( ), what do they refer to ?

EDIT : I think I've found the answer on the Game's Wiki . . . :unsure:

Last edited:

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Version 0.3.2 is public for everyone.
Public link -
Itch online version -

Version 0.3.3 for supporters.
Link -
Cheaty code -
Extra scenes code -
Gallery code -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveAndCorruption-0.3.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Airell

Question :

How can one help Lisbeth, financially, giving her gold, BUT, Not as her being a prostitute ?

It is mentioned on the game's wiki, (and in the game's Codex section), to 'help' her financially ,though, NOT via her Prostitute Job, (which she really doesn't want to do) .

I haven't seen or found any, other way, to help her financially .

PS - This is Version 0.3.1 . . . NOT the latest version .

Thanks.

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
It's not me who takes care of these date adjustments, it's the up-loaders. xP
Ahhh, okay, wasn't sure how much,responsibility/ownership, a Dev gets over their own game's thread .

Concerning this last up-date, (ver.0.3.2 public) :

Was any "code-work", done to the content, before Black Axe Tribe's, reconstruction festival ? :unsure:
As-in, maybe I could play the newest version, without starting all over again, from the beginning ? :unsure:

Still waiting for an answer here . . . Can't really move forward . . .

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
if im not into pregnancy is it worth playing?
There is currently Not-a-lot, of 'pregnancy', in the game, anyhow .
There are quite a few Quests, area's to clear, a Castle to Rescue, & Claim . . .
If you like a D&D type of game, with a lot of chances to fuck a lot of females . . . Then I'd say 'check-it-out' !

and it's Not a big download either, like less than 400 mb currently .

Last edited:

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
if im not into pregnancy is it worth playing?
You can always work at making yourself infertile as possible, but Airell's focus seems to be wholesome, taking care of those the MC is with, noble/honorable (or would that be hornerable?), and lots of kids both of pre determined and random kid interactions.

This is one of those rare games where pregnancy results in family to interact with, not fuck the family.

lolistomper69

Jun 6, 2019
You can always work at making yourself infertile as possible, but Airell's focus seems to be wholesome, taking care of those the MC is with, noble/honorable (or would that be hornerable?), and lots of kids both of pre determined and random kid interactions.

This is one of those rare games where pregnancy results in family to interact with, not fuck the family.
yeah, im more interested in adventure and playing it like coc1, so is it doable?

Jun 16, 2022
Hello, I am reporting a bug surrounding Priscilla. Before this update, I was falsely shown in character codex for Priscilla that she was not romantically interested in me after failing an important mission, but I was still able to interact her romantically within the tavern. Now in 0.3.2, not only does that information is wrong, but I am unable to find Priscilla whatsoever no matter what hour of the day, as the route is now supposedly locked.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes