Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Location is bugged after having a date with Katherine but is minor (When you move East then North).
Was able to go to Naomi's house and give her oral at her house after talking with the Mayor Cedric ones,
But after talking to her again, our relationship is just starting lel.

Last edited:

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Location is bugged after having a date with Katherine but is minor (When you move East then North).
Was able to go to Naomi's house and give her oral at her house after talking with the Mayor Cedric ones,
Could you send your save, pls? I have a feeling that this map bug with Kath is already fixed.

I don't know which part you're referring to here, but the spawn rate seems to simply drop to 0 after loading a save sometimes. I can't reproduce it with 100% reliability, but it typically happens after loading a save while already in game that's close in time to the present state. For the part regarding the absurd amount of gold, I could reproduce it after loading a save and completing the quest again at the time, but couldn't after trying it again the next day, with the exact same save. Perhaps you're using some kind of a system clock wrong?
What's your browser...?

During the quest "Protecting Skystone", you call the fort "Fort Ardass" in the quest notes, "Ethalrey Fort" on the button label and upon entering, in text, "Skystone Fort". Perhaps choose just one?
Fixed, thanks.

Agility seems to be broken as well, it doesn't seem to increase evasion or accuracy. You said previously that some things don't show in status, but I tried it and damage doesn't increase with higher agility - and therefore accuracy, which is supposed to increase damage by 0.5%. I don't think evasion works either, but I'm not 100% sure. Also, it's supposed to give +2% hit chance, but is that separate from the accuracy bonus for a total of +4%? Or is that just repeated?
Are you sure? I tested these stats, but I took special care to balance the MC's evasion. You won't see a high dropout rate with 20-30 points, but just a slight increase in it. Previously this was higher, but I decided to nerf it to keep things more balanced.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Could you send your save, pls? I have a feeling that this map bug with Kath is already fixed.
Save Included, one before and one after.

Also, a Wolf Leather sells at 4 gold but a Full Stack (10 pcs) sells for 35... why?
Also it's weird that some dialogue lines feels off, like Gilford (Ardass City Inn) saying: (Asking for Rumors and Mayor of Ardass was mentioned).
"You are the Lord of Skystone... You will end up talking to her at some point. I don't want to spoil the surprise, haha."
Went I haven't even been in Skystone Castle lel.
Not to mention most character descriptions aren't the same with their picture art :v

Last edited:
Reactions: Airell

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017

Also, a Wolf Leather sells at 4 gold but a Full Stack (10 pcs) sells for 35... why?
Also it's weird that some dialogue lines feels off, like Gilford (Ardass City Inn) saying: (Asking for Rumors and Mayor of Ardass was mentioned).
"You are the Lord of Skystone... You will end up talking to her at some point. I don't want to spoil the surprise, haha."

Not to mention most character descriptions aren't the same with their picture art :v
Fixed and fixed. The wolf pelt is sold for 5 gold each to Rasha (Black Axes town). This was receiving the market discount, but now this is fixed.

About the saves, what exactly should I look for regarding Kath? In my opinion, everything seems ok. And about Naomi, which interaction/event are you specifically referring to?

glygoch

Apr 27, 2017
What's your browser...?
Chrome.
Are you sure? I tested these stats, but I took special care to balance the MC's evasion. You won't see a high dropout rate with 20-30 points, but just a slight increase in it. Previously this was higher, but I decided to nerf it to keep things more balanced.
Evasion does seem to work, but again, hard to say because of random chance. I think it's because you tied evasion to agility itself. I don't know why you chose do to it that way, but it's really confusing to the player when they see 0 evasion in stats, not to mention that sometimes you can't tell where the stats come from - I can't look to see I have +5 accuracy from the starting bonus, for example. I also don't know why you chose to show the accuracy you get from just levelling up in status, but not the accuracy you're supposed to get from agility. If I didn't know that was the case as a player playing for the first time, I'd have no idea what's going on. Basically I have to make all the calculations on my own to test what it should be, and by this point I'm getting a headache.

Accuracy doesn't work for sure, as with 90 points spent into agility at level 10 I should have 180 extra points in accuracy, which should give me a 90% increase in damage, but my damage stays the exact same.

Also, after redownloading the game, I appear in the wrong square after starting a new game. This didn't happen on the same exact version.

Also, to add to the confusion, agility seems to affect critical chance. Why? I don't know, it's just an observation, you didn't write this anywhere either.

Also, I understand that it would be a lot of work to make a list of enemies with their stats to see what they're weak to, but I can't really figure out even what my own effective armor is. Armor in the codex seems to be the same thing as physical resistance, and on top of that you have the decreased damage from endurance (which is the only stat with negative percentage next to it). Is that supposed to be separate from both of these? You call that "physical resistance modifier", which at this point I wouldn't expect to show as physical resistance in stats, so I have no idea.

Also, how do I add stats together? For example, when attacking,
is it like this - weapon damage * accuracy increase * strength increase * attack power increase
or like this - weapon damage * (accuracy increase + strength increase + attack power increase)
This isn't proper math, but hopefully you understand what I mean, it does make a difference. Same thing for all the things that affect physical damage taken. Again, very strange design decision in my opinion. I mean, why, for example, does accuracy affect attack damage? Why not just make agility increase the attack power stat instead? Same thing with strength, you could just say it gives you 4 points into attack power. Of course, this would make a difference if you're calculating it like in the first example, so you'd have to adjust for that, but I think it would be much less confusing to figure out how much damage you're supposed to deal.

Also, you use the word "precision" sometimes, which I think is just supposed to be the same thing as "accuracy". I can also put points in "resistance", which I assume is the "endurance" in my stats.

Now, I don't really need you to write an essay to explain everything here. Rather, I'm writing this to help you understand how a new player would probably feel if they tried to figure out how your game works by just playing, and you can't expect a new player to read all your posts with explanations before starting the game either.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Fixed and fixed. The wolf pelt is sold for 5 gold each to Rasha (Black Axes town). This was receiving the market discount, but now this is fixed.

About the saves, what exactly should I look for regarding Kath? In my opinion, everything seems ok. And about Naomi, which interaction/event are you specifically referring to?
Well, the 'bug' with Kath's After Date Location spawning.It's not really game-breaking so it isn't really a problem, just OCD.
(From spawning position you go East then North then ends up with this).

LaC.png

Also what is that scroll at the end of my name? It is always there and annoys me for some reason XD
It opens the Calendar and the Story and Events page when I click on it, read all those available in there to see if it will get hidden, but nothing changed.

As for Naomi's, can't remember the exact step but first, I helped Usanna overthrow Ghorza, then not knowing how to proceed,
I just wandered around Ingmery Area until I found the Town Hall (?) then interacted with Naomi, not sure which interactions though but I believe I tried all (lol), then I move East to Talk to Mayor and chose everything again, then I went West since that's the way out but Naomi forced me to take her to her home, telling me it's fine to do something since I was her boyfriend, where I got the choice to either she service me (can't remember) or take a taste of the cherry? ... Then after that, when I talked to her again, it seemed like we are just getting to know each other lel.

Last edited:

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Is there any content for Adlayn? I just started playing and she is the prettiest so far but I don’t see her in the list of love interests. Btw playing on Safari/iPadOS.

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
"Hey lady, what's your name?"
"A..."
"Sorry, I can't keep track of any more people whose name begins with A. It's nothing personal."

(edit: I didn't even see the above comment beforehand, lol. anyway, just making light fun, nothing serious)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Airell

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
So, news time... It's no mystery that we're heading in the direction of Kailyn and Fellise, and here goes... The planned content for our dark catgirl is completed. I especially enjoyed writing this content... It's no secret to anyone that I love furry girls.

But of course, there are more things to do... I want to add 2 new sidequests (a commitment I made to myself...), some new stuff for slaves... How to integrate them into the Sex History system (done already) and add a dating event for them. (ongoing...)

And not to mention the dating event for Ellaryel, and a hot new event for our Elf girl... But I'll leave this one as a surprise. Anyway, what was done, in a clear list so you know...

Kailyn content, just done...
  • Romance quest (With variations... Be careful...)
  • First night together
  • Footjob
  • Missionary
  • Lotus
  • Scratched cowgirl...
  • Sex system (With unique variations)
  • Bath interactions
  • Spend time (Really special... You'll see...)
  • Wet doggystyle
  • 69 morning together (Get ridden by a dark catgirl... Because of course...)
And as usual artistic flavor, we have Celestia, our queen... Angelic on an absurdly sweet level...

1695596070776.png

Small example of generic slaves in the sex system...

1695595965577.png

(I just remembered that I need to add the pregnant artworks to the sex system... Thanks to the public post... xP)

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Version 0.3.7 is public for everyone.
Public link -
Itch -

Version 0.3.8 for supporters.
Link -
Cheaty code -
Extra scenes code -
Gallery code -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveAndCorruption-AIRELL-0.3.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Tansun

Aug 11, 2023
It''s called "Love and Corruption" but doesn't have the corruption tag. Seems like it could use an extra tag unless the name is just a semantic thing.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
is there any content with Gharol after her husband finds out she cheated on him?
Not yet, man. Sorry.

It''s called "Love and Corruption" but doesn't have the corruption tag. Seems like it could use an extra tag unless the name is just a semantic thing.
I get comments like this sometimes... Regularly. ;)

Is there any content for Adlayn? I just started playing and she is the prettiest so far but I don’t see her in the list of love interests. Btw playing on Safari/iPadOS.
I've been thinking about it, but Adalyn is married... Although there are several types of possible plots for married women. However, I don't create NTR-styled content. Cheating is always a horrible thing, and it leads to bad things and sadness.

Well, the 'bug' with Kath's After Date Location spawning.It's not really game-breaking so it isn't really a problem, just OCD.
(From spawning position you go East then North then ends up with this).

View attachment 2943179

Also what is that scroll at the end of my name? It is always there and annoys me for some reason XD
It opens the Calendar and the Story and Events page when I click on it, read all those available in there to see if it will get hidden, but nothing changed.

As for Naomi's, can't remember the exact step but first, I helped Usanna overthrow Ghorza, then not knowing how to proceed,
I just wandered around Ingmery Area until I found the Town Hall (?) then interacted with Naomi, not sure which interactions though but I believe I tried all (lol), then I move East to Talk to Mayor and chose everything again, then I went West since that's the way out but Naomi forced me to take her to her home, telling me it's fine to do something since I was her boyfriend, where I got the choice to either she service me (can't remember) or take a taste of the cherry? ... Then after that, when I talked to her again, it seemed like we are just getting to know each other lel.
I THINK this is fixed in the latest version, pal. Try checking pls, if this persists, let me know.

I tested the dates with Kath, and it seems okay again... I'm starting to wonder if you mean the one-offs with her, or the repeatable dates.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Brainfurt

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I've been a little more focused on our Discord, guys. Sorry... Now we have Poketwo over there... Too much fun. :coffee::sneaky:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im glad for updates BUT not a fan of the new map design (if aint broken dont fix it)

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Cheating is always a horrible thing, and it leads to bad things and sadness.
Very true IRL. I wonder why I don't mind it so much in games. But I get that writing it is a different thing. That said, the codex mentions the relationship status of Love Interests. In any case, though I wish there was content for her I understand where you are coming from. If they divorce first would it be cheating? Well I guess that is already something bad and sad...

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes