Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Alright guys, a few words of news... Firstly, the most chaotic month of my life is over, and I'm emerging from the chaos. I'm home again, and I can get back to my usual rhythm! Of course, only after you've finished a huge cleaning... A flood causes a bloody mess.

But about the next update... Ver 0.3.16b is focused on Selena, and new parental events with Renee and her kiddos. Yes, we need to fill the game with more love and fatherly things, because that is simply the loveliest thing in existence and we need that to live. xD

But about Selena, you know that I really like showing an organized list of things. After Selena, Renee and our kids, our destination will probably be Agatha's pregnancy storyline, finally... But for now, here, guys!

Ver 0.3.16b Plans & Road
  • Selena introduction to Skystone, routine and dialogue
  • Date Events (Relationship Variations)
  • First Special Event (Bathing together... Something special... She loves hot baths...)
  • Sixtynine
  • Thighjob
  • Blowjob
  • Bath Events
  • Boob job
  • Foot Massage
  • Spend time together
  • Special parenting event with Renee and her kiddos (Lovely... Incredibly kind... You'll see)
  • Gwen 69 artwork
  • Selena boobjob artwork (Bathing... Of course...)
  • Kali Artwork
  • An extra commissioned artwork for a kiddo, let's decide which...
  • Another special artwork for the game's anniversary
And as a very sweet little artistic flavor... We have our kiddos... Devyn and Kali... The wolf siblings... It moves me to see them like this...

1718007425833.png

Without wanting to give deadlines, guys. But I have a good amount of work ahead... Maybe next Sunday, if all the polishing/testing happens quickly enough, we'll have the live release.

Tichondrias

Jul 11, 2017
I spoke with Rasha in the tent after completing all the events for the orc village and she invited me to her house but when I go into it after she done working she's not in there no matter how long I wait, am I missing something or did I get a bug?

Nihil30

Feb 13, 2018
Edit: the problem is with the Mega upload - it's corrupted and much smaller than it should be. Leaving the original report in case others run into the same issue. The solution is to download from one of the other links.

Trying to start a new game, two issues so far:

When extracting, I get
Code:
Data error : LoveAndCorruption - v0.3.15 Public\img\characters\Renee\Renee-Nude.webp
During the intro when trying to click "Next" on the page that starts with " Just a couple of hours later " I get a popup:
Code:
Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: CanvasRenderingContext2D.drawImage: Passed-in image is "broken".
Let me know if you need the full stack trace and I'll scrub my name from it. The game stops working after this. I tried with and without the patch linked in the first post.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2020
Honestly when you have a story this poorly written done in the second person I think it chafes pretty frequently. "You don't want to mistreat her" -- gah. It's just a way of telling a narrative, but it feels like you're telling me what I ought to think. And I regularly think the opposite. Maybe I do want to mistreat her.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Honestly when you have a story this poorly written done in the second person I think it chafes pretty frequently. "You don't want to mistreat her" -- gah. It's just a way of telling a narrative, but it feels like you're telling me what I ought to think. And I regularly think the opposite. Maybe I do want to mistreat her.
Alright man, so you didn't like a sentence, me too. I took the suggestion and changed it... The rest you said is simply useless. I will only take what is constructive in this comment, unless you want to enlighten us with your superior wisdom.

But as I usually say, you will always find something out there that will satisfy your taste, relax.

it triggered after castle defense quest, wich i thought was weird since you meet her so early in the game
Some events/stories have specific times to occur, sorry.

I'm on day 10 and having breakfast in the castle kitchen. Astana is also present. Is this a bug because I haven't done the astana heart mission yet.
Fixed.

Few days delayed, my bad. Should mention the save is in Rasha's home just before you take her to the castle. Not sure where you needed it saved at.
Fixed your save... Found a little bug, man. Sorry about that... And also for the delay. This forum has become more and more difficult to be on these days.

Farhan124

Feb 18, 2020
Airell
love your game. happy that you decided to make a faithful Mc and only wish you success.
just have a small criticism. aren't the lines a bit too repetitive between mc and lovers? I mean I understand we are supposed to be a good character and do our best for everyone ,but saying you want to give everyone everything again and again feels a bit robotic.
Finally, are there any plans for adding incest? asking to make sure.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Airell
love your game. happy that you decided to make a faithful Mc and only wish you success.
just have a small criticism. aren't the lines a bit too repetitive between mc and lovers? I mean I understand we are supposed to be a good character and do our best for everyone ,but saying you want to give everyone everything again and again feels a bit robotic.
Finally, are there any plans for adding incest? asking to make sure.
Hey man, as I always say, if you would like to suggest a different dynamic for relationships, pls do it. I have some new things in mind, I'll apply that soon, after Agatha's preggo storyline.

Airell
just have a small criticism. aren't the lines a bit too repetitive between mc and lovers?
Which ones? For me to solve a problem, I need to know where it is.

Last edited:

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
With 0.3.16b being released to patrons, 0.3.16a goes public for everyone.

Version 0.3.16a is public for everyone.
Public link -
Itch -

Version 0.3.16b for supporters.
Link -
Cheaty code -
Extra scenes code -
Gallery code -

Reactions: caju and carmah

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*Edit: If you're seeing the headers overlapping the windows beneath then hit the "f11" key to enter fullscreen mode in your browser. You can exit fullscreen by hitting the same key again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Quickfix for the combat bug, guys. In case anyone is having problems...

Reactions: Ssato243

Acidcola

Nov 2, 2018
There is an incorrect actor attributions in text in the prologue, where MC is leaving elven city, his mother comes to see him of she is repeatedly confused with Ellaryel in the text, speech boxes, and even incorrect pictures there. Here is the relevant passage, it goes a little past it too:

You are unable to contain the surprise in your voice, but at the same time a feeling of happiness. She approaches you, hugging you.

Katelyn

Yeah... Seldarine told me that you're leaving and that I'll be able to stay here... Without you. Besides, thanks for helping me. I don't know how I can pay her for being so kind.

Ellaryel thanks the Elf lady. You feel a little weight on your heart, but you know this is the best way. She touches your hand gently before you can say anything, smiling at you.

Ellaryel

I know, no need to say... Things are pretty ugly, and you want to help, right? I can't complain about it. I raised you. I think I did my best to show you the path of courage. I think now you are just following this.

Ellaryel laughs to herself, then hugs you.

Katelyn

I will wait, but don't die, please. I will not bear to lose you too.

Your mother's gaze is clear as day. Fear and worry mixed with the most powerful love she feels for you.

Phatdat06vn

May 22, 2024
Hmm, you did a very good game dude and by somehow your rpg content kinda fit the thing i want to find :v so i am in. I feel hype for it

Phatdat06vn

May 22, 2024
Hmm is willpower kinda bug :? When i check the codex and seen that every point in willpower will also +1 magic resistance but i dont see the change the stats even i have 10 will power it still display that i only have 4 magic resistance. And another problem i found is in the choice for mc past to customize stats, i test all the choice, and i found that endurance at level 1 is bug, in the first we have 80hp, 2 endurance, after the choice the lowest hp we we can have is 80 hp even though we get more +2 endurance from "well ground train" trait, if we choose swordman past we will have 110 hp but it from the choice give more 30hp and endurance we have is 4 still no Hp benefits from endurance, if choose Noble choice we will have 7 endurance at the start but our Hp only 90 and 10 more Hp we have that from the choice it have and no Hp increase from endurance, but the physical resistance isn't bug and increase normally. I also try the cheat to test the stats but somehow it bug too :? No matter what main stats i increase from cheat it doesn't increase the sub stats or hp or mp we got when increase main stats

Phatdat06vn

May 22, 2024
Any other way to increase the attack power not from the swordman past we choose in develop mc past, if dont then the swordman past i feel it will more stronger than other 2 past because other past give secondary stats that can increase from increase main stats

AtomicBoy

Dec 12, 2018
Hmm is willpower kinda bug :? When i check the codex and seen that every point in willpower will also +1 magic resistance but i dont see the change the stats even i have 10 will power it still display that i only have 4 magic resistance. And another problem i found is in the choice for mc past to customize stats, i test all the choice, and i found that endurance at level 1 is bug, in the first we have 80hp, 2 endurance, after the choice the lowest hp we we can have is 80 hp even though we get more +2 endurance from "well ground train" trait, if we choose swordman past we will have 110 hp but it from the choice give more 30hp and endurance we have is 4 still no Hp benefits from endurance, if choose Noble choice we will have 7 endurance at the start but our Hp only 90 and 10 more Hp we have that from the choice it have and no Hp increase from endurance, but the physical resistance isn't bug and increase normally. I also try the cheat to test the stats but somehow it bug too :? No matter what main stats i increase from cheat it doesn't increase the sub stats or hp or mp we got when increase main stats
Send it to discord. Airell gonna check it

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Alright, guys... I think everyone knew this was coming, I'm not particularly secretive with my goals. Ver 0.3.17 will have more preggo content, a new storyline! Agatha... I was looking forward to being able to do that. Our first Gnoll girlfriend is finally going to open up to motherhood.

Things like a new character trader for Garakh, investments, some new content for Lisbeth are coming too. Usually, we focus on several small things in addition to the central focus, I think this helps keep several aspects of the game up to date too.

How will this work? Basically, secondary cities will have a character (trader) who will offer several varied items, but also secondary missions and investment offers. Help them by investing in their business, and receive a weekly percentage. Of course, this is after Kristan has become Lord... It will be a small addition to the castle's finance system.

But anyway, let's get to the main point... A small organized list of our chaotic To-Do! xD

Ver 0.3.17 To-Do List
  • Agatha Pregnancy Intro Events/Dialogues
  • Dates Variants For Preggo
  • Birth Events/Motherly Events
  • Our Kiddos Events/Wholesome Spendtime
  • Sexy Events At Bed
  • -Cowgirl
  • -Missionary
  • -Sex system (Some lact/preggo flavor)
  • -Foot Massage
  • -Blowjob
  • -Face-Sitting
  • -Morning Warm Cowgirl
  • Bathing Events
  • -Special Preggo Spendtime
  • -Taste the Cherry
  • -DoggyBath
  • -Bath Boobjob
  • Lisbeth Thighjob (Preggo and non-preggo)
  • New trader character for Garakh, new side quest, investments, and several new items (Thank SilverMaxy)
Currently, I have already completed 1/3 of this content. As you all know, I only like to make my weekly posts if I have something concrete to show... But much more is yet to be created, so the release will take a few more weeks, I believe.

And as for the artistic front, can you guys have a little peek... Just to make this post more colorful. lol

1720222667138.png
1720222673274.png

Everyone knows how sweet and scratchy Agatha is... But she will be even more so while pregnant.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes