Last edited:

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
Good idea for the gym.
You can make Tigerr call you master.

I do not mean the relationship with tiger

I mean that in a previous verion the girls at one time told me

yes master what can be served?

How do you get them to tell you that and what does it imply in the game?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I do not mean the relationship with tiger

I mean that in a previous verion the girls at one time told me

yes master what can be served?

How do you get them to tell you that and what does it imply in the game?
You either are mistaken or they are taking a life of there own and I should be seriously freaked ^^

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
there is no mistake

if I say it is because I have seen it and it has happened to me playing the game

and the food you have to fix it I do not see anything fair or realistic that for every hour of activity (even if you only give the key to wait) lose 2 energy

that means that every 4 hours you're forced to eat is too unfair

Last edited:

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Okay, but I can't help you, I made the game and don't remember making that ^^

EDIT : To be sure I just searched that sentence in the code of the game and it is nowhere to be found, the word "served" is not used in the game either.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
and what was said

would be very good to say at this point a guide to sex scenes to know how many there are per girl and where (home office apartament other )

for not go giving sticks of blind

and speaking of house I believe that there is a bug in the 2 apartments the one of aletta and the one of audrey

they let you in but they come out nude or in their underwear but they do not let them talk or interact with them in any way

And one last question that you have to do exactly to get promoted and put to Tiger as a secretary?

because I'm in my office and my office is working, and nothing is happening without giving me the key to go whenever I want or Secretary Tigerr

Do you have to be at a specific time or something?

Alvesjpedro

Aug 13, 2017
and what was said

would be very good to say at this point a guide to sex scenes to know how many there are per girl and where (home office apartament other )

for not go giving sticks of blind

and speaking of house I believe that there is a bug in the 2 apartments the one of aletta and the one of audrey

they let you in but they come out nude or in their underwear but they do not let them talk or interact with them in any way

And one last question that you have to do exactly to get promoted and put to Tiger as a secretary?

because I'm in my office and my office is working, and nothing is happening without giving me the key to go whenever I want or Secretary Tigerr

Do you have to be at a specific time or something?
You cant do anything on sasha bedroom either. I mean in terns of sex

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
@ : Sasha only has one sex scene for now and its in the livingroom.
@ : The apartments are a planned feature, nothing to do here for now. For Tigerr, try with the version I posted earlier and use the wok hard option every day.

Sex scene count (v0.11) :
- aaliyah : 1
- aletta : 1
- alexis : 2
- audrey : 5
- bree : 4
- cassidy : 1
- gianna : 1
- jessica : 1
- kylie : 8
- peta : 3
- riley : 2
- samantha : 4
- tigerr : 2
TOTAL : 35

Reactions: B-Jimi

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
It's good to know that but I was referring to being more specific, for example Kylie has 8 scenes

I've seen 3 (the one in the office the house and the birthday scene) I have no idea what to do or where to be to get the other 5

I have not seen the option for a long time

to work hard

so it gives me that I already have to stay lost to tigerr

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I'll leave the specifics to other people who found the scenes, I'll just give you that kylie has three scenes that you can access at he end of succesful dates.

SyncNano

Sep 29, 2017
hey kinda new to all this but I got the unren thing but have no Idea how to get it to work it just tells me it cant find python.exe I have the unren thing in the folder with the game but cant get it to work