Ren'Py Abandoned Love and Sex [v0.15] [Andrealphus]

mercury

Jul 4, 2017
Hey @ , can you talk about what sort of a system the game uses? I can't seem to figure it out.

It looks like there is some amount of "dice rolling" that gives stars, skulls, or double stars? And then there is some sort of difficulty based on your charisma (or maybe it is relationship level or something)?

I don't understand where the dice pool comes from, or how I can have an effect on it to make success more likely. Also I don't understand failing with something like a 4/1 on the difficulty for some things. I must be misunderstanding the whole thing.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
@Morkar : You shouldnt have to shower more than once a day except if you went to the gym :) It wont be 3d cg as I dont like it.
@mercury : You roll as many dice as your attribute (fitness, charm, knowledge) each star gives you 1 success, each double star gives you 1 success and 1 more die to roll, skulls gives you nada. Youmust at least have as many successes as thedifficulty. If it s green you succeded ifits red you failed, difficulty can be anything but for romance it s usually dependent on tbe girl s desire (lips) or friendship (heart).

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
Well, it happened to me

and if it is not with hunger

I think it's great that you want to make it realistic but it's still a videogame

and that you can not do certain actions because you do not have enough high a certain attribute weighs down a lot the gaming experience

For example not sleeping enough hours to rest to the maximum because it has high attribute of eating making the character wake up at dawn to force you to go to eat to sleep more hours seems an error there are actions that should not harm other Not at all

not to say practically force you to go home to eat to do what you were doing or talk to the girl who is also interrupting the action

apart from that it is not very realistic to have the pressing need to eat and shower so continuously

that with the times you eat the protagonist would have to weigh 200 kg XD

I still think that you would have to change or remove it if only to not be constantly interrupting the game actions to have to go running to shower or eat like a maniac

other games with similar mechanics are not so overwhelming in that aspect with the player

Reactions: buggzy

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Well, it happened to me

and if it is not with hunger

I think it's great that you want to make it realistic but it's still a videogame

and that you can not do certain actions because you do not have enough high a certain attribute weighs down a lot the gaming experience

For example not sleeping enough hours to rest to the maximum because it has high attribute of eating making the character wake up at dawn to force you to go to eat to sleep more hours seems an error there are actions that should not harm other Not at all

not to say practically force you to go home to eat to do what you were doing or talk to the girl who is also interrupting the action

apart from that it is not very realistic to have the pressing need to eat and shower so continuously

that with the times you eat the protagonist would have to weigh 200 kg XD

I still think that you would have to change or remove it if only to not be constantly interrupting the game actions to have to go running to shower or eat like a maniac

other games with similar mechanics are not so overwhelming in that aspect with the player
If other people think like you ill seewhat ican do :)
@Xiztizen Kang : after the break up she works like any other girl :)

Sep 9, 2017
Promising but right now it's a bit too RNG heavy and there's not that much content.

Biggest current issue is that if you get in the shower and then a girl gets in at the start of the next hour it acts like you walked in on them. So you can't shower until 10am if you don't want to upset them.

Oh and I ran the decomplier posted here and somehow ended up with max stats and a load of money. Not really sure how it happened
which one did you use?

Sep 9, 2017
Played this all day. only could get Samantha in the sack, twice.
kind of frustrating and I'd rather it moved along better so I'm not falling asleep at the keyboard doing the same things over and over to no avail.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
@Xiztizen Kang
You can fuck samantha :
Drunk sex after breakup
Sex in your office if she is your girlfriend (random)
Sex after a successful date

Syldor

Jul 28, 2017
i can date any of the girls plz help it says ur not my type from the start how do i fix that plz help ??

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
For anyone struggling with unren, just copy the un.rpyc in the /game folder. You should have it in any other renpy game where you've ran unren. Then start the game as usual.

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
Some of the girls seem not to be in the game (anymore). Like Riley Reid as an example. She is nowhere to be found. It might have been another game, but I was sure to find her, because I remember having her as the girlfriend of the MC in one of the previous versions of Love and Sex. Would be nice to have a guide for the girls.

PaperBeyblade

Apr 23, 2017
Some of the girls seem not to be in the game (anymore). Like Riley Reid as an example. She is nowhere to be found. It might have been another game, but I was sure to find her, because I remember having her as the girlfriend of the MC in one of the previous versions of Love and Sex. Would be nice to have a guide for the girls.
She's still in the game. Just have to keep visiting the university with Bree preset I think. Don't remember which location in the university though.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
The only girl I removed is Proxy Paige.
The only girl you cant fuck in v0.1 is Aaliyah, and you can fuck her in v0.11 so 13 in v0.1 and 14 in v0.11.
Should solve the "dating" bug :

Last edited:

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
How in the name of god do you get Jessica and Tigerr to show up? I saw Jessica the first time I went into the flower shop and never again, and havent seen Tigerr at all, even tho I got my own office at work?