Ren'Py Abandoned Love and Sex [v0.15] [Andrealphus]

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yes, link from previous post is unusable, but there is link from your patreon page which works fine.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I think it's because it was a bit_dot_ly link.
I changed it for a dropbox direct link, too bad I like to now how many people dl my game...

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Revised OP, Edited OP, Gave @Andrealphus developer status.
Be advised.... art may change. And I do like the new artist, Andrealphus. It's good 2d work and would mesh with your game well. :eazyHype:

Reactions: Papa Ernie

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Does this have .gif or .webm's in it or is it all JPG?

Looking at singular pictures is a bit weird to me as i'm so used to SOB, Provincial etc, so thought i'd ask!

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I'll upload somwhere else...
EDIT : I am uploading the game to
I'll try to update the link in the next twelve hours ^^
@muttdoggy : The poll to choose the artist starts tuesday, but I am rooting for Senturi or Dark-Oshigan (the two I showed here)...

Last edited:
Reactions: Zabil85 and AHD

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
The game looks promising, but the graphic effect they've added is making my eyes bleed. I hope they change it to something more easy to look at.

AHD

May 26, 2017
waiting patiently for a mirror - kinda surprised by the art switch decision. Sounds like a pretty expensive move considering the number of drawings you would need and the current number of subs you have. But more power to you, if you can pull it off.

Out of the 4 artist you showed examples of, the two you showed here appeal to me much more than the other two displayed on patreon.

Reactions: Zabil85

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
waiting patiently for a mirror - kinda surprised by the art switch decision. Sounds like a pretty expensive move considering the number of drawings you would need and the current number of subs you have. But more power to you, if you can pull it off.

Out of the 4 artist you showed examples of, the two you showed here appeal to me much more than the other two displayed on patreon.
Here you go 0.1

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
3d model software might be a better way to switch the art. Still time consuming and not as original but would be easier to replace all the current scenes and faster to make new ones

U

User_10739

@Andrealphus A big NO to iadm and Mercenaryartist, the other 3 artists are all good and would take this game in the right direction.

Ironnitro

Jul 13, 2017
I have a bug full hearts and lips an they still will not go on a date with me I even ask one of the girl to go steady an they say I don't see u that way but were going out where bf and gf how do u not see me that way?????

Oct 2, 2017
Hi,
There is a problem with Dropbox
Error (429)
This link is temporarily disabled. The person who shared it hit their daily limit of traffic or downloads. .