Ren'Py Abandoned Love and Sex [v0.15] [Andrealphus]

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Hello there
I am the maker of this game I was reading the topic and decided to answer some of the questions/critics I have read.

First thanks to all of those that played the game, I worked on it off and on for three years I must have poured 5-6 months of full time work on this and it makes me really happy that some of you are enjoying it.

The Art : When I started the game I planned on hiring an artist to do the art but I lacked the money and desided to use that as placeholders... Three yesr later I still use the placeholder art and I know it's not really good looking.
If the I created is successful enugh I will hire an artist to do the art for this.

The Content : Some say that there is a lack of content in the game, well I am working on it the next version of the game will add at least 12 sex scenes and all the girls will have one (I hope so). But I don't think the game is lacking in content : 15 girls, 11 have full basic dialogs, 7 have special events, 10 have at least a sex scene (14 scenes in total), ~3366 lines of dialogs, 844 pictures, 100 events, 91 activities, 61 rooms, 11 date spots...

Lot of Bugs : The game is coded, unlike most renpy games, mainly in Python as I use renpy only for display purpose and the code is pretty complex. There are bugs, but I think they are reducing in number ^^ and I am pretty quick at responding to bug reports.

The Name is Lame : I am open to suggestions :)

The next version is coming up in a week on December 1st, there is a poll on the patreon to decide on which girl I will be working on December.
Here is an overview of the content for the next version :
v0.1
- Upgraded to Renpy 6.99
- Corrected a bug in Samantha's rebound sex event (RottenBlock@hongfire)
- Corrected a bug in the coffe break with Tigerr
- Improved Samantha's reaction during cinema dates
- Added a gallery in the main menu
- Added a patreon link in the main menu
- Added a requirement to have kissed at least once before asking to go steady
- Added the possibility of being dumped by your girlfriend if you kiss another girl in front of her
- Added 378 lines of dialog, 10 events, 5 sex scenes (including the first threesome) and 3 outfits to Kylie Page
- Added 3 sex scenes and 1 outfit to Samantha Saint
- Added 1 sex scene to Aletta Ocean
- Added 1 sex scene to Jessica Robbins

Do not hesitate to give me suggestions or ideas on how to improve the game, I am listening :)

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
To get to peta you need to hire her as a coach then get her number then help her train in the mma room.
The 0.1 will be out on the 1st of december for patrons on the patreon and on the 1 of january for others.

hanich

Jun 5, 2017
Hello there
I am the maker of this game I was reading the topic and decided to answer some of the questions/critics I have read.

First thanks to all of those that played the game, I worked on it off and on for three years I must have poured 5-6 months of full time work on this and it makes me really happy that some of you are enjoying it.

The Art : When I started the game I planned on hiring an artist to do the art but I lacked the money and desided to use that as placeholders... Three yesr later I still use the placeholder art and I know it's not really good looking.
If the I created is successful enugh I will hire an artist to do the art for this.

The Content : Some say that there is a lack of content in the game, well I am working on it the next version of the game will add at least 12 sex scenes and all the girls will have one (I hope so). But I don't think the game is lacking in content : 15 girls, 11 have full basic dialogs, 7 have special events, 10 have at least a sex scene (14 scenes in total), ~3366 lines of dialogs, 844 pictures, 100 events, 91 activities, 61 rooms, 11 date spots...

Lot of Bugs : The game is coded, unlike most renpy games, mainly in Python as I use renpy only for display purpose and the code is pretty complex. There are bugs, but I think they are reducing in number ^^ and I am pretty quick at responding to bug reports.

The Name is Lame : I am open to suggestions :)

The next version is coming up in a week on December 1st, there is a poll on the patreon to decide on which girl I will be working on December.
Here is an overview of the content for the next version :
v0.1
- Upgraded to Renpy 6.99
- Corrected a bug in the coffe break with Tigerr
- Added the possibility of being dumped by your girlfriend if you kiss another girl in front of her
- Added 378 lines of dialog, 10 events, 5 sex scenes (including the first threesome) and 3 outfits to Kylie Page

Do not hesitate to give me suggestions or ideas on how to improve the game, I am listening :)
Hello I want to know what I should to have PETA sex scene

hanich

Jun 5, 2017
To get to peta you need to hire her as a coach then get her number then help her train in the mma room.
The 0.1 will be out on the 1st of december for patrons on the patreon and on the 1 of january for others.
How to help her train in MNA room ?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
If you train in the mma room and she is present with relationship 4 (2 heart icons) you will have a 50% chance of the event occuring.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Hi folks,

I wanted to give you some news on what I am working on.

I am creating events for each girl to meet each other girl, those events will appear if both girls are present with at least 2 hearts.

Later on I will be working on an event for each couple of girls where you have to make a choice that will be positive for one girl and negative for the other.

I hope to have finished both of those for the v0.1 next friday but that s 240 events.

Anyway v0.1 will more than double the content of the game and I hope you will enjoy it.

Reactions: JPL and dussalant

hanich

Jun 5, 2017
If you train in the mma room and she is present with relationship 4 (2 heart icons) you will have a 50% chance of the event occuring.
I'm stuck I train in mma room in a few days but I have not access to sex scene with PETA
I like to have a save with scene if you have it
Thanks a lot

RhinoHeadbutt

Sep 9, 2017
I believe there's an error in the code used to check an NPC's location : it's looking for a string instead of a Unicode string.

That would explain the reports of events failing to trigger. Possible fix attached (extract in the game's directory)

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Thanks RhinoHeadButt i ll have a look and include it in the next release.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Well, it's good that creator appeared here :D I played this game in the past (not those new version(s), I'll do it in next few days when I find few hours to dedicate).
I must say I like game, especially cause it have RL characters and pictures (cudos for Sasha) which is refreshing.
I also like sim dating games, but as I remeber there were 3 bad things.
1- saving system, should be available everywhere not just in bedroom
2- that "random dice" system... wth is that? :D
3- bathroom "incidents" when girl appears in it from nowhere and ruin entire relation as she get enraged because you aparently entered without knocking and...etc...
As I said, didn't tried new versions so those stuff are maybe fixed, changed or whatever, but if not I'd like to point them as suggestion what to eventually change.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Glad you like the game :)
1 - That's a matter of taste, I personaly prefere games where you can't save everywhere.
2 - It's pretty simple you roll as many dice as one of your stat, every star is a success, every double star give you 1 more die. You must have a fixed number of success for the roll to overcome the difficulty.
3 - Yeah, but it shouldn't have an impact on your relationship the first time it happen every day, I'll change it in the next release anyway.

Last edited:

sibon

Jun 24, 2017
Glad you like the game :)
1 - That's a matter of taste, I personaly prefere games where you can't save everywhere.
2 - It's pretty simple you roll as many dice as one of your stat, every star is a success, every double star give you 1 more die. You must have a fixed number of success for the roll to overcome the difficulty.
3 - Yeah, but it shouldn't have an impact on your relationship the first time it happen every day, I'll change it in the next release anyway.
I love your game.. Thank you very much!!

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Hi guys,

Tomorrow is the release date for v0.1 for patrons, today I will be bug squashing non stop, so here is the final change log for v0.1, the content of the game has more than doubled with no less than 13 new sex scenes :D

Today is also the last day for patrons to choose the girl I will be focusing my effort on in december.

v0.1 - Mandatory Yandere : Changelog

- Upgraded to Renpy 6.99
- Reduced the size of the game by converting most of the images from png to jpg
- Corrected a bug in the coffee break with Tigerr
- Improved the event when you walk on the girls naked or in underwear
- Removed Proxy Page
- Changed how you reach the different stages of the relationship (kiss, girlfriend, fuck, marriage)
- Added a new stage to Samantha's story line, she can get married to Ryan if you don't catch him cheating soon enough
- Added the requirement of Samantha breaking up with Ryan before going steady with you
- Added 3 events to various rooms
- Added the possibility for the girls to ask you out (hackoperator@patreon)
- Added meeting events between each girl and all the other girls
- Added an event between Samantha and each other girls
- Added an event between Kylie and each other girls
- Added 518 lines of dialog, 5 sex scenes (including the first threesome) and 3 outfits to Kylie Page
- Added 1 sex scene to Alexis Texas
- Added 1 sex scene to Audrey Bitoni
- Added 1 sex scene to Tigerr Benson

Thanks @sibon :)

Last edited:

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I would be very grateful if people waited for the end of the month to do that.
And I am solving bugs on this version on a daily basis so it would be pretty much useless after 24h :)