Ren'Py Abandoned Love and Sex [v0.15] [Andrealphus]

Futuredark

Mar 7, 2017
Hello,
When Peta go to the MMA room ??
I'm not sure of the exact schedule, but I've always found her in there at 1900, though I wouldn't necessarily count on being able to find her then. As far as I can tell, every character seems to have a set weekly schedule that varies a bit according to what season it is, and Peta might be a bit of a special case, because I don't think the game treats her as a girl you've "met" until you've had a bunch of personal training sessions with her. I trained with her until my strength stat was at an 8 before she said we should see each other outside of the gym, and I don't think I saw her in the MMA room until after that point.

onoxlol

Jul 7, 2017
This is .11
Are you sure its .11?

I'm still getting the same problem where girls are telling me "im sorry I dont see you that way" even though I have been on dates with them before and have loads of hearts and lips. We've been told to wait until .11 is released to fix this issue.

sibon

Jun 24, 2017
The only girl I removed is Proxy Paige.
The only girl you cant fuck in v0.1 is Aaliyah, and you can fuck her in v0.11 so 13 in v0.1 and 14 in v0.11.
Should solve the "dating" bug :
Hi Andrealphus, has version 0.11 been made public? did someone upload it here?

krollmeister

Aug 9, 2017
im not sure of its a bug or something but I got Samantha to be my girlfriend after catching Ryan cheating and telling her about it and got her to where she'd accept my marriage proposal, but when I did it triggered the event where she marries Ryan. is that supposed to happen or did I somehow trigger a bug where the game thinks I never caught him cheating? im playing the 0.1a version btw

Cool86

Jul 24, 2017
Great game, keep up good work. I have this error in office with Audrey, is there a way to fix it?
GIRLS["audrey"].show("ev",randcoice(["B001","B002","B003","B007","B008"]))
NameError: name 'randcoice' is not defined

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Hi
Anyone had a news of update?

This game had a walkthrough?

Sorry for my bad english, i'm from Brazil and i don't have opportunities to speak English frequently.