Ren'Py Abandoned Love and Sex [v0.15] [Andrealphus]

keimag

May 8, 2017
The 0.15 that got released a few days ago is apparently accredited to a Francois232 (as per svscomics). Andrealphus is going with the anime-ish drawing style. So basically he did what's become a norm with patreon funded games: make a playable demo, milk some money from the patrons then go and start again with a "remake" or "remastered" eddition to squeeze some more out of it.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
The 0.15 that got released a few days ago is apparently accredited to a Francois232 (as per svscomics). Andrealphus is going with the anime-ish drawing style. So basically he did what's become a norm with patreon funded games: make a playable demo, milk some money from the patrons then go and start again with a "remake" or "remastered" eddition to squeeze some more out of it.
I believe you have no idea what you are talking about.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
1 - That game has yet to earn me a cent (the new art and story cost me around $1500 and the patreon made around $600 since it started).
2 - The patrons decided the change in art and the artist.
3 - I poured more than 400 hours of my time in this game.
Clearly if I am in this to milk anyone I do a very poor job at it.
Also francois232 is just my username on lover's lab and v0.15 was released a month ago.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Love & Sex Second Base is up for patrons on my Patreon.
Here is the source code for the old game, you are free to do whatever you want with it ^^

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
It is not question of Wank off

it's a question that it ends up being very annoying that you have to be constantly washing eating and sleeping or watching TV to be able to talk to the girls or worl o r doin something else because the energy loss is exaggeratedly high

and if any of the attributes ends very low you lose all the options of the game until you upload them
no matter how hungry you are, I do not see any point in that preventing you from talking to girls

also without any clue or information it is very difficult to take some scenes and it is constantly
give sticks of blind

we go as you notice that you have played in depth I do not need to say anything else about it

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
If you eat twice a day, shower and sleep once a day you will be fine...
Only fun is maybe depleting too fast but you only lose 0,2 each hour.

Reactions: jmargada

Malaka

Jul 12, 2017
Thats true, it is grinding. But its a part of the game, the game is built around the fact that you need to figure out how to manage your time. Removing that aspect of the game, trivialize it to a point that it's just a VN.

I agree that the game needs a place where you can review the pointers, in terms of what scenes are possible to achieve. There are a few that are easy to miss and also quite easy to forget. (Maybe a notebook in the bedroom, or a diary. Like Peta's birthday is zz of season y, and she usually trains in the MMA-Room on XXXday at 19.00)

But you shouldnt play an RPG/DS like this if you dont enjoy the elements of time/resource -management.
Well that sounds harsh, but i mean you dont play a game that has lets say non consensual sex in it if you hate that, right?

And dont get me wrong, ive been screaming at the game at times cause its infuriates me from time to time. But thats a big part of a game like this.

The biggest issue is that when you release games like this in many and frequent updates, it can be annoying if you cant use old saves. But other than that, i dont think the grind part is an issue at all.

But i believe the old phone cheat for this game still works. So just search in the thread if you want it

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016

Malaka

do not make mistakes I do not have a problem with grinding in games so if they are OK FACTS

the problem of this game is that it demands excessive grinding because it wants to see it or not the author that harms and bores in the long run

It is very annoying to be in the bar talking to a girl who will lower you attribute and have to go back to your house to shower or eat to go back to the bar and keep talking to her because if she does not let you do anything

and it does not matter how much you manage the time at the end the grinding will end up being able to and even though you try it is impossible to manage the time when you have to be every 2x3 forced to return home to shower or eat or whatever, otherwise you can not make any other action in the game

That you like a game with such a constant and excessive grinding perfect

So why do not you look for a working simulator or a game of those where you just have to eat shower sleep work and start again if you both like to do those things?

If you only like to grind, you should only play games that only offer you that

I know it sounds hard but ...

What is not kind when someone tells you that you have or not to play?

If I play the game it's because I like the concept and if I complain about the grinding it's because the social part and the part of and the other are NOT well balanced

one of my favorite games is Deadly Premonition where you also have to eat wash shaving and change clothes etc but unlike this you do not have to do it every 5 minutes of play

that's the difference between good mechanics and excessive grinding

and I'm not going to shut up if I've perceived it while playing