Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Me: open LaS 0.4...looking at new main menu pic....1 minute passes....oh wait, should I actually start the game? nah...watching another minute at the pic... :)

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Just use the walkthrough for the last version and then save before any choices. Just use your thinking hats when you play a game that branches off with every choice. Sorry I subbed for a elementary teacher yesterday.
"subbed for an elementary teacher" sorry for my bad google plus engrish, does that mean you are a teacher now?

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Me: open LaS 0.4...looking at new main menu pic....1 minute passes....oh wait, should I actually start the game? nah...watching another minute at the pic... :)
Please do! I need to know if there are any game-crashing bugs xD

Reactions: Barioz
U

User_215882

I teach biology, but my district is pretty cool. I teach high school bio four days a week and then have an open fifth day where I can spend either helping out other teachers or prepping for course work. Its not bad, but sometimes I wish I could beat the shit out of some of my students. If you like authority nothing really tops being a teacher.

U

User_215882

So if you ever need help with the story regarding school hit me up. You can pay me with updates.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
I teach biology, but my district is pretty cool. I teach high school bio four days a week and then have an open fifth day where I can spend either helping out other teachers or prepping for course work. Its not bad, but sometimes I wish I could beat the shit out of some of my students. If you like authority nothing really tops being a teacher.

Dude in this case congratulations on becoming a teacher! :)

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
so wheres mah discord server

I can't just waste all my shitposting talents here. :perservingface:

U

User_215882

so wheres mah discord server

I can't just waste all my shitposting talents here. :perservingface:
Ill start a shitpost war with you. I got plenty of experience and a second language. I hope you know Spanish.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
It's so awesome to know that basically anybody you ever meet could be a fellow pervert inside.

U

User_215882

I mean I don't go around showing people my phone....Also being a male teacher can be hell. Last year I had to explain to a parent that I wasn't fucking their daughter because she accused me of fondling her titties when I clearly didn't. I mean its not my fault she spends all her time on her phone, smoking weed, and then not paying attention in class. I mean I like to think I am fairly decent when it comes to my tests and quizzes, but holy shit do I hate PTAs. Like I wish I could skip them.

Reactions: Synaxis

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Just finished 0.4 and what an ending!. The torture is real this time: What a parade of hot women. I want to see Duke dead now, he won't get away it!. Didn't see one bug, well done Veqvil.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
I am honestly most intrigued for the visions and the mysterious young dad than the sex.

I played just the Romance/Fitting route, not my cup of tea the voyeurism but I'll try the Domination/Psychologist route. Some feedback IMO:

1- Becky's dialogue in the pizzeria are quite forced. I liked the e-mail but the constant "Please I want us being as we were before" is repetitive and kind of meh. I think that a shy approach (at least at the start) would be better. Things like "I really wanted to see you again...". We know very little of Becky outside of the "she was fat and she had low self-esteem". None redeeming qualities at all so far, some characterization in Jason's or Amy's mouth would be okay before her first scene. Mom is kind of in the same spot, but she at least run and is funny.

2- Use different colors for each character's names. That way would be easier to see who is talking if the image is static. In the pizzeria I lost it totally. Also, it's not easy to know who is the one talking between Duke, Tyrone and Lil T until Duke goes near Becky.

3- I like the "three routes" option, but as a fellow developer, I honestly think that going Love/Submission in each of the three routes is a bad idea. So far, if there's one scenario per route each update, if you have two outcomes each route, you have six outcomes each update and the player just see one. My opinion, but it's your game, try to do a Love = Fitness, Submission = Psychologist, Voyeur = Technology. Honestly, I don't know who would play that third route, but to each their own.

4- MC's legs are too thin. It's kinda scary. Someone who has chi and some magical powers shouldn't forget to do squats that often.

5- There are typos, most of them are "your/you're". But also in the route selection scene, there's another one in the fitness screen: "Strenght".

6- Since magical powers are around, I hope that the female doctor is still young somehow and eventually willing (or not, mwahaha) to a sex scene. Also, maybe final boss fight, hahahaha.

Good game, I hope that it gets better.
Sorry for replying so late to this awesome post, thank you for trying out 0.03.1 and this feedback!
While I just released 0.04 I will see if I addressed some of those points already :)

1 - Well I'm not sure if I wasn't able to sneak information about her past here and there, but I agree that she is in a quite unrealistic "I would do everything for the MC" situation. The way I was trying to make it seem reasonable is that she feels very very guilty for breaking up the "perfect" relationship.
Now the whole la veqvila scene is actually pretty bad IMO, I will definitely look into it. For 0.04 I just re-rendered the scene and nothing more.

2 - Yes this has been said many times before and I already changed that for 0.04! :D

3 - A fellow DEV?! I'm honored! Well, actually I do have a similar connection with the specs and the two main routes.
It's a little too much to go deeper into this but e.g. submission is only available for psy MCs.

4 - Not sure if this is always the case, but I admit that in some scenes he looks like he skipped leg day quite often xD

5 - Yes, I have to admit the Engrish in this project is still major, I really need to sit down and take a close look at the dialogues and grammar, while I'm not a native English speaker I was able to improve my English a lot through this project.

6 - Nope, I won't say anthing ;/ ;D

Again, thank you for actually sitting down and writing this! Also check out 0.04 :D

U

User_215882

I thought you were British. Are you perhaps Spanish? I could help you out on the English translations if that's the case as could some other people here.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
I thought you were British. Are you perhaps Spanish? I could help you out on the English translations if that's the case as could some other people here.
German actually :D

Edit: Wait you were joking right?

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes