xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Ill start a shitpost war with you. I got plenty of experience and a second language. I hope you know Spanish.
As long as you don't yell at me for accidentally putting an extra decimal point in a topic title.

:FeelsBadMan:

U

User_215882

Well its always hilarious to start a shitposting war on one language and then throwing a curve ball by switching it up with another. Always funny to watch someone use Google translate and then getting angry that they have to take time to understand what I am saying.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Damn what a great update and that cliffhanger. Very awesome and you'll have earned a patreon from me when march rolls around.

Reactions: n0b0dy

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Few pages ago I asked if you can set the mother with that friend guy, but seeing that you changed the choice to just Amy, I guess I have my answer.
Anyways, it's good to see that you re-rendered some of the most noisy images.
If I can suggest a product:

it'll solve the ugly issue with the clothes clipping weirdly between the breasts, especially for the more endowed ladies.
Keep it up.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
I just hope the next update will come sooner and also will answer more questions, rather than adding. Good game, beautifull characters and graphics, story so far good, hidden potential and all. All in all 10/10 in my book for this game so far.
But the ending, will haunt me for days, so I hope soon enough you will start work on 0.05 and we see a light at the end of the tunnel I hope. Right @veqvil ?

U

User_215882

A good story always leaves you wanting more. So stop posting without spoilers!!!!! Also take a nap Veqvil or else Ill drown you in jager bombs.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Have to ask, but can you find the shoes or not?

*EDIT* And right as I ask that I find them. Very clever placement.

U

User_215882

Could be a corrupted download. Try doing this. Update your drivers. Run as administer. Redownload the game. If that doesn't help you post your error so someone could look at whats happening.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
I've found a key and the shoes so far, but I'm wondering if anyone has found Amy's little notebook.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Start new game.

(and work on reading skills)

Reactions: N7
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes