veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
I wonder if everyone was able to unlock Amys Diary

Also, the animation is definitely not up to my standards, I was about to remove it. Then again I thought: Well I let my computer render for so long, why remove it now xD

U

User_215882

Now now Shadow don't start with that stuff or else we are going to have pages upon pages of heated discussion of a certain fetish.

Reactions: ShadowManNor
U

User_215882

You know I would be willing to play and maybe pledge to DS for Glamour if there is an Erica. I would die of laughter trying to fight her over say like a girlfriend. Would make her such a taco muncher she'd get disgusted by the site of some D.

Reactions: Gellidus

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
It seems that besides Old-savegame-incompatibility the game is working!
Now I can go to sleep, and I will try to catch up quite a few hours.
Tomorrow I will start to set up discord and also talk about things that I want to start changing.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
This thread is now like a minefield !!

Guys remember the spoilers (at least a until tomorrow), please :)

U

User_215882

Good. I'm waiting to update my pledge till I see my discord rewards. Have a good night Veqvil.

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
It seems that besides Old-savegame-incompatibility the game is working!
Now I can go to sleep, and I will try to catch up quite a few hours.
Tomorrow I will start to set up discord and also talk about things that I want to start changing.
Go have you sleep man, you both need it and deserve it.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
This thread is now like a minefield !!

Guys remember the spoilers (at least a until tomorrow), please :)
That's true, but I guess it's my fault xD

Good. I'm waiting to update my pledge till I see my discord rewards. Have a good night Veqvil.
Well I have no idea how to link that with my patreon page, also what do you mean by discord rewards?

Reactions: RazorX
U

User_215882

You can give some pledgers certain perks on discord based on their pledge. Its a popular method of getting some people to pay more. So like you could have spoiler sections, mod power, etc etc

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Go have you sleep man, you both need it and deserve it.
Also a big thank you to you for keeping this forum informed :D

@Tommybuns I won't forget all the kind words! Thank you mate

And thinking of it thanks everyone for being so supportive while I was just fucking up the release date.
Again I want to apologize that you had to wait until today!

Reactions: RazorX

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
You can give some pledgers certain perks on discord based on their pledge. Its a popular method of getting some people to pay more. So like you could have spoiler sections, mod power, etc etc
Damn this sounds exciting! Well, I will also get a microphone and be working on 0.05 while talking to you guys :D

U

User_215882

You were off by a few days and were very upfront about it. Nothing to be ashamed of. Now go to bed before I have to drug you.

Reactions: ShadowManNor

fierzer

Oct 3, 2017
Great update, good story progression but was slightly disappointed at lack of any real intimate content with Carol besides the one conversation when cleaning. She looked great as usual though, and the build up of story has been good. Looking forward to the next update

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes