U

User_215882

Sometimes you need a story update more than an update where you start fucking left and right. One thing I might suggest for Veqvil, not now obviously, but in the future to consider a gallery.

Reactions: ShadowManNor

Toutafay

Jul 13, 2017
@to the developper: very nice renders, and model, and story seems to be interesting
BUT PLEASE: don't make 50 different path... annoying to play 1O times the game to see the whole story^^

U

User_215882

This is a story driven game champ. Wont see too much hanky panky till at least a few more updates.

Reactions: ShadowManNor

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Is Sacred kind of like Diablo? Fucking loved Diablo.
Pretty much, but it has a bit more content imo and is seriously grindy. But not the bad kind. It's the good kind where you're running around various maps, in a trance like state, killing whatever you can find and looting the fuck out of it.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Baldur's Gate isn't like diablo at all other than camera style though!!!!!

:ForeverAlone:

U

User_215882

Baldur's Gate isn't like diablo at all other than camera style though!!!!!

:ForeverAlone:
What's that? All I read was Baldur's Gate not like Diablo and we all love Diablo. Very true Klx. We do all love Diablo. 10 out of 10.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Great update, good story progression but was slightly disappointed at lack of any real intimate content with Carol besides the one conversation when cleaning. She looked great as usual though, and the build up of story has been good. Looking forward to the next update
promo.jpg

Forgot to add more of some promo renders, gonna do that real quick

Reactions: GrandJury

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
@veqvil just get your self-independent mod person to work on the code that you don't pay lol

or go with the don't ask don't tell like the army used to do

xb

Nov 9, 2017
- Solid update. Looking forward to the next several :)

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes