U

User_215882

Also if you read the text Aiden is right there. Its way too early to do stuff like that anyways. Ass.

U

User_215882

Duke gonna die. I'm gonna get my boys and then bring the motherfucking pain. Also JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

U

User_215882

No but its pretty easy. Only thing that's hard is finding the shoes. Which has been posted already. If youre using the old walkthrough you'll get everything from this update with multiple saves.

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Some many error messages and crashes and the same point (looking for the parcel) is that just me or is anyone else having the same issues?
You can't use old saves so start a new game.

Eldrick

Jan 2, 2018
Well, that was a cliffhanger out of nowhere and the best cliffhanger feels like a surprise buttsex. I won't be able to sit for the next few days with this one.

Joke apart, damn how Aiden make me laugh at the store, I love how his daughter and wife react to his humour.

Good start, so much choice, so much lovely lady and the best it's only the beginning.

Good luck with the next update, I think many people are waiting for it.

Hoping Lilly doesn't have a third leg because I won't let her near my Amy.:mad:

Reactions: ShadowManNor

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
Teacher Pets = start over again
Love and Submission = start over again .....

Damn , i like those game but ..........why ? :tiredface: ... is not funny

Reactions: Arnaud

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
I don't know about you guys, but I think Elisa predicted something bad would happen to Amy, when her eyes turned yellow, she even looked weird, telling Aiden to cancel what they were going to do. That woman has something different, I think maybe she has powers like MC. Damn @veqvil you're making me crazy with this story, so many theories that I'm thinking now about what's going to happen.

Sep 1, 2017
My gut feeling already told me this would the next dreams and desire when i saw the first vesion of this game and looks like my gut was right.
Also is a certain villian a stormtrooper with that aim?

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Ok explain better please ^^ I try but I can't read this diary ! I can only keep it in my pocket or leave it on the table of my sister's room.

Plus, maybe it was already ask but : does the walkthrough will be update ?
You need the key in the couch when you goto the room choose sis instead of mother you can unlock chest.

I know people love these games with a million choices and a ton of different branches but to me it's frustrating because more often then not it punishes you if you go down a certain path. In this case one of the three branches but what makes it even more annoying is there are no stats it's a hard path.

U

User_215882

My gut feeling already told me this would the next dreams and desire when i saw the first vesion of this game and looks like my gut was right.
Also is a certain villian a stormtrooper with that aim?
Can't be. He actually hit someone. But I am going to force chock a bitch for it though.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes