Balub

Aug 13, 2017
You need the key in the couch when you goto the room choose sis instead of mother you can unlock chest.

I know people love these games with a million choices and a ton of different branches but to me it's frustrating because more often then not it punishes you if you go down a certain path. In this case one of the three branches but what makes it even more annoying is there are no stats it's a hard path.
In my experience the opposite is the case in these games: You get to explore different paths and all are "legit" to a certain extent. In games with one path on the other side there's often times either "right" or "game over".

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
But do you need to be on the submission path for that? Or does love work as well? Because I can't find the notebook on love.
In my experience the opposite is the case in these games: You get to explore different paths and all are "legit" to a certain extent. In games with one path on the other side there's often times either "right" or "game over".
Yeah for me though I don't like to follow bad ends. There are usually only a cpl of threads that interest me I'd rather have the extra content then do 5 playthroughs to each their own.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Ok explain better please ^^ I try but I can't read this diary ! I can only keep it in my pocket or leave it on the table of my sister's room.

Plus, maybe it was already ask but : does the walkthrough will be update ?
You have to choose the right movie and molest her when she's drunk. She writes it in her diary.

So yeah choose the sis movie. Pick up key from couch. Pick up diary in hallway under rad.

U

User_215882

You have to have it to update it. You could post the difference then have a moderator update the OP with your change log. Let poor Veqvil sleep. I mean I could tell you the change log right now. More renders. More story time depending on either love or submission And future revenge. You're welcome

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The only girl in the game I really want and she gets shot.

U

User_215882

I highly doubt she dies. Unless this is some attack on titan character killing, I'm willing to bet (make sure you read) that she pulls through. But damn was that some pretty good story telling. Can't wait to see how he develops it.

megadork

Dec 10, 2017
This is the first version I've played and damn is this game good.....

Story so far 8/10
Graphics 8/10
Choices 7/10

Amy got shot......I'm sad now.

HOWEVER, THIS IS A GREAT EXAMPLE OF HAVING AN ANTAGONIST INSTEAD OF AN ALPHA MALE NAMED ERIC OR MARTIN IN A GAME.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
This is the first version I've played and damn is this game good.....

Story so far 8/10
Graphics 8/10
Choices 7/10

Amy got shot......I'm sad now.

HOWEVER, THIS IS A GREAT EXAMPLE OF HAVING AN ANTAGONIST INSTEAD OF AN ALPHA MALE NAMED ERIC OR MARTIN IN A GAME.
does anyone every hear of spoilers sorry but that made me butthurt :'( but yeah big brother blows Man of the house overthrew that game in every aspect

Reactions: Balub

GaLaLa05

Thank you.9527
Donor
Oct 27, 2017
I know @veqvil must hide something in those scenes which he set me free to click around......
Still hard to find them all at once. ( ╯' - ')╯ ┻━┻

Anyway, this is the first thing across my mind when I found the pills

warriorking

Jan 11, 2018
View attachment 31446
After traveling through Asia you finally arrive back home to your family. Having no access to the internet you see your family the first time after 2 years. A lot has changed: There are new neighbors now, your mom started dating and your old friends have changed.
Gameplay:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Characters:

Updated: 2/2-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.04
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Downloads:
PC: - - - -
MAC: - - - - -

INFO: OLD SAVES DON'T WORK
EXTRA: Little Xmas Gift!
MAC: - -
PC: - -
Walkthrough:

provided by @GaLaLa05

View attachment 64047 View attachment 64043 View attachment 44438 View attachment 44439 View attachment 31433 View attachment 31434 View attachment 31440 View attachment 64042 View attachment 64044 View attachment 64046 View attachment 44440

warriorking

Jan 11, 2018
Man i love This Game best Game ever Created the Most Beautiful thing about this game The World Best Beauty Women is here or any Game this Game Have World Most Beautiful is MOM I Didnt see beautiful Mom Like her in Other Games keep up the Good work (i wanna know is Alice Gonna be okay becus that mother fucker dick head shoot her is she gonna be okay ??? becus i donna wanna let her die)I

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Guys, please remember to use spoilers when talking about spoillery things from this update, lots of people still haven't played though it. Give them a chance to experience it in game.:)
What about the BJ off mom? i cant find how to get that scene.
But do you need to be on the submission path for that? Or does love work as well? Because I can't find the notebook on love.

I know @veqvil must hide something in those scenes which he set me free to click around......
Still hard to find them all at once. ( ╯' - ')╯ ┻━┻

Anyway, this is the first thing across my mind when I found the pills
Trust @GaLaLa05 to find everything, and hopefully be awesome and put that in a document<3

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
the game is getting really interesting, i'm puzzled which route should i choose, ignoring becky is a really intriguing choice. i guess i have to put it in the "waiting for it" list

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Oh...my...god...what a beast of an update! And I just played through one route with a bit back and forth! I felt like floating in a river of beautiful women...and then this river became an ocean. And we haven't even met Lilly and Sara yet...

Man @veqvil, dude, you are killing me here. I don't think having such a high level of hormones for such a long time is healthy for my body and soul. I was like aww, mommy and lil sis need some love and then Becky came around and I went Joey Tribbiani mode and thought 'Heyyy, how you doin?'. Yeah, well and then you introduced Mira, a tsundere, my weakest spot....you are a cruel and mean fella, you know that, right? :'(

I didn't expect your game to skyrocket that much. I'm honestly deeply impressed. Can't wait what you have in store for us in the future!

P.S.: Und jetzt gönn dir das Wochenende etwas Ruhe und Erholung, musst ja wie eine Maschine gearbeitet haben. Wahnsinnsrespekt an dich!
Danke! Bin jetzt wieder fit und kümmer mich mal darum nen discord aufzumachen :)

if lilly is a futa it would be the best !!!!!
:test:

When you have your dick in your hand, your thinking tends to be bad.
I don't know... maybe it's me, but I rarely replay this kind of games.
Much less when there are so many paths... more often than not this ends with me downloading the CGs and nothing more.

Again, this is my experience and MY problem... because I think the game is actually good.
@veqvil is getting better and better, and he's ambitious...
One legit problem I got with this update? The cliffhanger makes no sense.
This is just the prologue, the game is making his first steps... and you are already teasing the death of a major character.
It's so outta nowhere, even when the game has some supernatural things...
Because until that ending, the game has been serious about the story... and the cliffhanger feels corny and out-of-place.
Also, a story tends to keep rising the stakes... you are teasing one death in the prologue. Are we gonna fight for the survival of the world in the third act?
You are sort of right though, having too many hidden objects without a walkthrough is wrong, I'm sorry I wasn't able to add a walkthrough, but for 0.05 I will have some sort of interactive ingame guide, to show you how to unlock scenes as well as if you missed out on any.

Regarding the ending, I actually planned this out since I started this project, now I'm definitely not a person with storytelling skills nor experience and I will look into more feedback from you guys about that stuff. I'm still a newbie when it comes to stories (also I don't read books.... obviously xD)

Reactions: Viatovic and Barioz

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
I'm very impressed. That's the most clever way to avoid suspension I've seen. Killing female family members will surely decrease evil of incest. Necrophilia aspect might come in but I'm sure we can deal with it. On a serious note: really great update. Can't be picky about anything except maybe for a cliffhanger as it might be a bit to violent for some people. Amazing job - can't wait for free-roam mode
I agree I was afraid too, but the blood looks so unrealistic I don't think one would be scared of that xD

But the real question is what to do with da key

Well, that was a cliffhanger out of nowhere and the best cliffhanger feels like a surprise buttsex. I won't be able to sit for the next few days with this one.

Joke apart, damn how Aiden make me laugh at the store, I love how his daughter and wife react to his humour.

Good start, so much choice, so much lovely lady and the best it's only the beginning.

Good luck with the next update, I think many people are waiting for it.

Hoping Lilly doesn't have a third leg because I won't let her near my Amy.:mad:
Well I'm going with a very fictional version there xD

What about the BJ off mom? i cant find how to get that scene.

I just realized the lack of a walkthrough is pretty bad here, gonna sit down and also communicate with @GaLaLa05
Also maybe it makes more sense to rather offer walkthroughs for paths e.g. Amy love route, Amy submission route etc.

Reactions: Zero919
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes