xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Shouldn't take more than two minutes to set up pretty much, just make sure you go through all the settings and get them how you want them, just gotta figure out how to link it to patreon which shouldn't be too hard to figure out with a simple google search lol.

(just make sure to make me admin so I can immediately ban tommy for badmouthing baldur's gate :p)

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Shouldn't take more than two minutes to set up pretty much, just make sure you go through all the settings and get them how you want them, just gotta figure out how to link it to patreon which shouldn't be too hard to figure out with a simple google search lol.

(just make sure to make me admin so I can immediately ban tommy for badmouthing baldur's gate :p)
Well I'm currently reading how to set up that patreon bot, which automatically adds everything, at least according to patreon xD

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
@veqvil I think I mentiioned the vampire theory,right? And it turns out the neighbors are called Baron... sounds like Byron, right?
And there are other hints ( the " he's older than everything" remark, Caitlyn's eyes, Elise clairvoyance)

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
@veqvil I think I mentiioned the vampire theory,right? And it turns out the neighbors are called Baron... sounds like Byron, right?
And there are other hints ( the " he's older than everything" remark, Caitlyn's eyes, Elise clairvoyance)
Don't forget mommy's & Amy's comments right at the start of the game. ;)

Blob

May 7, 2017
I think I found a bug. If you go up the stairs without the package it says you should turn back to get the package.
But there is no option to turn around (at least I didnt see it) so you're stuck.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
@veqvil

Good job.
A concerns as usual is the number of routes. People will follow only one (max 2) so you need to be careful to keep the number of paths/choices under control. If not the number of renders will go to the sky and the release will still look short for the average player.

The only gameplay choice that I really hate is the hidden objects. However i will re-play the game later with a walkthrough to find them .

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
I think I found a bug. If you go up the stairs without the package it says you should turn back to get the package.
But there is no option to turn around (at least I didnt see it) so you're stuck.
You can, it's just on the very very right side of the screen XD

This is the second hallway view and it's pretty hard to get to the downstairs area

Reactions: Blob

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
@veqvil

Good job.
A concerns as usual is the number of routes. People will follow only one (max 2) so you need to be careful to keep the number of paths/choices under control. If not the number of renders will go to the sky and the release it will still look short at the average player.

The only gameplay choice that I really hate is the hidden objects. However i will re-play the game later with a walkthrough to find them .
I agree it's starting to get out of hand in case I keep adding paths. Now the element of hidden objects might seem way to hard to find, but I hope with 0.05 I will be able to implement a useful "in-game" guide for you guys to find and how all the things. Also (depending on my programming "skills") I'd like to add the option to replay the scenes, but not sure how this will play out. :D

Kira2017

Sep 13, 2017
Firstly, thank you making such a great story-driven game, it is quite obvious that this took a lot of effort, passion and imagination to accomplish, i never though i would be so intrigued with a game for "meat beating" ;)wink wink, to this extent. the characters, the plot and that damn ending.
Anyways, keep up the good work and most importantly, take care of your self and take all the time you need for the next part, cuz im damn sure it will be worth the wait.:firstimekiss:

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Firstly, thank you making such a great story-driven game, it is quite obvious that this took a lot of effort, passion and imagination to accomplish, i never though i would be so intrigued with a game for "meat beating" ;)wink wink, to this extent. the characters, the plot and that damn ending.
Anyways, keep up the good work and most importantly, take care of your self and take all the time you need for the next part, cuz im damn sure it will be worth the wait.:firstimekiss:
Thank you for all those lovely words! I will definitely keep improving this game! Actually right before I released and tested the build I already had so many improvements in my head xD.

ive seen ben to i like the main female character
I'm not a big anime watcher but I might check that one out.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
@veqvil When you finish making the discord server you should create a spoiler channel for 5$+ patrons, and there when people have questions about the next updates or so you can write freely something small to give us hope or maybe even a picture or 2 from time to time, but no big spoilers.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
@veqvil When you finish making the discord server you should create a spoiler channel for 5$+ patrons, and there when people have questions about the next updates or so you can write freely something small to give us hope or maybe even a picture or 2 from time to time, but no big spoilers.
Definitely thinking about the spoiler channel

Another thing, I should not allow instant invite on the patron only channel right?

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
@veqvil Could you reply to my post? Especially the concerns about sound and what you are going to do about the increasingly amount of choices creating too many paths for future versions. Have a good day sir!
Dang, I'm sorry I usually skim through all pages!
Gonna take a look at it now :D

Vodekur

Oct 4, 2017
Thank you for your feedback:),
yes, there are quite a few grainy renders out there, I definitely keep working on that and on many other scenes that aren't optimal :)
Please. don't tell me you've actually killed Amy, she is of prime importance for the harem! I love the way she looks. Can you make changes so that one can kill the short asshole piece of dung.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes