chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Its an awesome game, love all the girls, damn, how much opportunities... great work, really waiting for the next update!

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
One observation, btw...
If your neighbours knew that you would end up in a shooting and they did nothing about it... they are a bunch of assholes.
How would they know? :D

I chose to disarm Duke thinking that he wouldn't hurt anyone else, then @veqvil made that end. Why did you do that with me man :teary:
Sorry xD

the walkthrough is updated?
So far it looks like GaLaLa is taking a look at it, but this will take time.

Hi where is the key for the drawer of sis ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll give you a walkthrough. First save before each choice. If you have some explore time explore and click click click or move your mouse around till you see something high light Then click on that. For spec it's still between fitness and psych. You could just drop the tech tree since at the moment the MC isn't too incline on that stuff and the other 2 work well with the story. thus saving you some time on renders.
Yes, tech only allows you to check add a user account to Amy's laptop as well as find out about carols strange tape :D, but no real scenes connected to it yet, but for 0.05 there will be way more.

Also dropping it is something I'd like to think about, but I get your point.

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
I just finished the new version, it's a masterpiece.
, you know where to stop. You are cunning like the prince of hell.

U

User_215882

first of all Tali'zora vas normany might've had an USB port in her suit. The asari prefere mind fucks and Sheppard was indoctrinated so all of that could be the reapers giving him/her some good memories
So how do Asari and the Quarni give birth? Just because they like to fuck with your mind like a good pimp it doesn't mean they don't have a vagina to get some sticky action. Also Andromeda, terrible game, mind of ruins your last point. Checkmate friend.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
ok but seriously can you think about having catilyn having more of a role in the game because shes seriously the sexiest girl in the game :heartcoveredeyes:
If my "they're vampires" theory is true Caitlyn's eye's color were red because of hunger, thus the barons having to change plan because their wild dughter would go berserk over amy's blood

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes