SmokeontheHorizon

Feb 1, 2018
Hmmm, that's kinda strange, do you have this problem with any other game? Also, I accidentally switched the MAC Link with the PC version, maybe you downloaded the wrong one.
I don't have any issues with other games.

I'm sure that I've downloaded the MAC version so. Damn. hahahaha

I'll download again.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
I don't have any issues with other games.

I'm sure that I've downloaded the MAC version so. Damn. hahahaha

I'll download again.
Yes I hope this resolves the issue, even though I'm not sure if your windows pc should even be able to open up max files OO

Aug 24, 2017
Was gonna play this version until I saw the old saves not compatible issue. I guess I'll play version 0.5 from the start (if the dev solves the incompatibility issue). Too bad, good game with good potential... but playing every time from the start is an issue that steers me off from a game completely. I hope the issue with the saves gets fixed, good luck!

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Was gonna play this version until I saw the old saves not compatible issue. I guess I'll play version 0.5 from the start (if the dev solves the incompatibility issue). Too bad, good game with good potential... but playing every time from the start is an issue that steers me off from a game completely. I hope the issue with the saves gets fixed, good luck!
I'm sorry for not having a working savegame system up and running! Nonetheless thank you for giving 0.03.1 a shot back then

Well, turns out I didn't download the wrong version. Don't know the heck is going on, rly.
Hmmm... I haven't heard of that issue so far, maybe you have a different pc you could try it on?

No need to...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, let's say it, I'm hooked, I'll stay 'till the end.
I'm glad to hear that! :D Also thank you for giving this game a try :)

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
man I think you're confusing the names, Elisa is her name Aiden is the name of her husband
Yes, you're right. But I have an excuse, the understanding can only come after the shock... I can also say that I have a really bad short time memory, which is also True, but this time it was clearly the shock right in the feelings.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Yes, you're right. But I have an excuse, the understanding can only come after the shock... I can also say that I have a really bad short time memory, which is also True, but this time it was clearly the shock right in the feelings.
I'm sorry xD

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I'm sorry XD
Don't be, even as a joke, it's not given to everyone to achieve this. It's a game, so generally the player react with more detachment, but you achieve to build a bond between the player and the characters, and this while still being a the version 0.04.
It need skills and looking at all the comments about this end, you clearly have them.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Did you guys know a certain weirdo hasn't played DoD on top of not having played Witcher as well.

Uncultured savage game developer.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Can I even go jogging with Mira or is not finding your shoes the only way?

lesbiaN7ncest

Jun 8, 2017
@veqvil

I'm not sure whether I want to applaud you or strangle you for...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have to say, this was a good update. I think I found all the hidden objects and I think I'm on the optimal path for what I want (after several tries), but I'll be curious to see what the next walkthru says and whether I missed anything.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes