• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
U

User_215882

I really like your facial expressions. I sometimes found myself going back to a scene just see how the character reacts.

Reactions: JJI and Aprilsun

Zero919

May 2, 2017
Now that's part of the "harem" preparing route
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did so for a harem initially (both characters are in love with you)
was just curious to check with a few different choices of love and how will the game react to these elections

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
Dear Veqvil: Just a note to say that I eliminated the persistent file and the problem went away. I agree that you have achieved some very realistic body language and facial expressions. Perhaps a career as a director awaits.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
@veqvil I remember playing v0.01 or sth and was not impressed, seemed like yet another generic incest game, but after v0.04 hats off to you. What a gem this game turned out to be.
Are you planning to do NTR route? I see that it's being kind of set up with mother and Steve, Amy and Jason, Becky and black thug. Woudn't mind seeing Carol and Amy being corrupted by BBC :D
Wait you played 0.01? I'm sorry for torturing you xD
Regarding sharing: It's up to you if you want them to go for other men, but it's something you have to actively encourage to happen.

Dear Veqvil: Just a note to say that I eliminated the persistent file and the problem went away. I agree that you have achieved some very realistic body language and facial expressions. Perhaps a career as a director awaits.
Geez, now that's too much praise for me to handle! xD Thank you, and I'm really glad you seem to enjoy it :D
Also, I'm glad it works now!

Reactions: prika1

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Hope this is not black and white RIP picture :test2:
*cough*

I don't like the sound of it. Something tells me it will actually amek us skip more important stuff
Well, I hope I will be able to not let that happen with the walkthrough "feature". But I understand 0.04 was way too lacking once you didn't manage to find all the hidden things.

Reactions: RWaites

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I missed everything except that scene with mother and her BF(date, whatever) :coldsweat: Guess i picked wrong choices
I was following the guide early on, so mom canceled the date since I don't want another guy in the mix.

Finished the v0.4 and checked the images, wow :eek:, I missed a lot of stuff.
As for v0.4, I played again and found the running shoes, small key and notebook, so I was finally able to run with Mira and get a hj from mom. As for the other stuff, I still have no clue on how to peek on a fence, how to get the package seating on the sofa, what that small key opens, how to answer the door with the girl delivering the package, how to get the VHS tape upstairs (I think), how to set the cellphone to spy inside the store and how we get Becky in lingerie. There's some other stuff like sister's breast, but that could be from the domination path(?) and I'm going for love, not to mention that I'm prioritizing mom first like watching her movie and help her with cleaning the office.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
I was following the guide early on, so mom canceled the date since I don't want another guy in the mix.

As for v0.4, I played again and found the running shoes, small key and notebook, so I was finally able to run with Mira and get a hj from mom. As for the other stuff, I still have no clue on how to peek on a fence, how to get the package seating on the sofa, what that small key opens, how to answer the door with the girl delivering the package, how to get the VHS tape upstairs (I think), how to set the cellphone to spy inside the store and how we get Becky in lingerie. There's some other stuff like sister's breast, but that could be from the domination path(?) and I'm going for love, not to mention that I'm prioritizing mom first like watching her movie and help her with cleaning the office.
Ugh... Well @GaLaLa05 and @Barioz both will come up with awesome walkthroughs, one being more detailed and technical and the other more character-based :D

GaLaLa05

Thank you.9527
Donor
Oct 27, 2017
[Walkthrough Updates to Ver 0.04]
Hey guys I just hack into the server of Veq corp and get the walkthrough for you guys, enjoy it.;)
There is a link in the old walkthrough which will lead you to the new one.
(I hope this one works fine to you all)

EDIT: The walkthrough is following the "new Patreon guidelines" for some obvious reasons.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes