Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Now the first part of the MFF sentence I can do, but the second... well not sure :D
Why not, i'm sure dad will not mind. :p Just teasing... :)

Rimming fetish very rare in these games, just saw it in Milfy city till now. If it's your fetish also, Mira is so willing to do that :D

Sorry looking at Mira triggers the perv in me. :)

Reactions: veqvil

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Mira's personality hits the nostalgia in my memories; I knew a chick like that...
Someone who considered a guy lazy if he didn't have a job literally on the first day he came back from abroad after 2 years? I'd prefer the delusion over reality whether these types truely exists or just fictional characters :relievedface:

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
What would be kind of cool, is while the MC is having those visions that his eyes would be glowing yellow as well.
Of course the only way he would know it, was if some one pointed it out to him. Then have to try to explain it to them...Lol. When he does not even know himself, what it is yet.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
So far I saw some bugs.....
On first day before breakfast you have the option to take your phone with you. If you take your phone you can record mom in the bathroom.....but interestingly if you don't take your phone with you, in the bathroom you will comment that you can't record mom because you didn't bring your phone. And when you go to your room and check out the phone you can still get the record scene.

Another one is.....
If you ignore your ex girlfriend ( email as well) at the pizza shop later in dream sequence you see her pinned against a wall and she said to the thugs that you gave her a second chance even if you didn't.

Sorry if these bugs have been already pointed out and fixed.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
no i was wondering my elise's eyes turned yellow
Can't say more :D

Well, she is not the only one if you pay close attention. And there are some hints what may be the reason behind all the strange stuff. ;)
Well there is a difference between yellow eyes and shining yellow eyes! (God this sounds like Pokemon)

I know exactly whats behind it! Its because i haven't turned all of the girls into subbies yet!! (I... maaaybe getting mental over this?:D)
Damn, we got a true detective over here :D

I mean, have you SEEN Kim Kardashian? :OhMyGoodness:
lol :D

Well she likely need some running with Mira:)
Nah she would just outrun anyone and that's it :D

Why not, i'm sure dad will not mind. :p Just teasing... :)

Rimming fetish very rare in these games, just saw it in Milfy city till now. If it's your fetish also, Mira is so willing to do that :D

Sorry looking at Mira triggers the perv in me. :)
I'm sorry to say that's not my thing. Nonetheless, I'm glad to hear that there people who like Mira! Also triggering the perv is the goal of every DEV hehe :)

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Goddamnit, he escaped the basement and started loafing again. Guys if you can't keep him from escaping, then think about chaining.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Mira's personality hits the nostalgia in my memories; I knew a chick like that...
Someone who considered a guy lazy if he didn't have a job literally on the first day he came back from abroad after 2 years? I'd prefer the delusion over reality whether these types truely exists or just fictional characters :relievedface:
Well, agree that she might be a little over the top but I met people like this myself, a minute without being productive feels so awfully wrong to them, they really need to learn how to Netflix and chill XD. On the other hand, since I started this project I also didn't really had a real break so far :D

i am just wondering about the yellow eyes of elise and the visions the MC has
That's because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

See op (first post).
@UncleVT is the man!

Why is the game file so big??
I hope you are not saying that the game is too big for the amount of content, cause, in that case, I'm screwed since I eventually will add sound and animations, all leading to an even bigger file ;(

So far I saw some bugs.....
On first day before breakfast you have the option to take your phone with you. If you take your phone you can record mom in the bathroom.....but interestingly if you don't take your phone with you, in the bathroom you will comment that you can't record mom because you didn't bring your phone. And when you go to your room and check out the phone you can still get the record scene.

Another one is.....
If you ignore your ex girlfriend ( email as well) at the pizza shop later in dream sequence you see her pinned against a wall and she said to the thugs that you gave her a second chance even if you didn't.

Sorry if these bugs have been already pointed out and fixed.
First of all, thank you for reporting them!! It always helps no matter if they have been pointed out already, actually I wrote them down and will check one more time just to be sure :)

Big files mean big errections
:D

Goddamnit, he escaped the basement and started loafing again. Guys if you can't keep him from escaping, then think about chaining.
*gulp*

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Is there a chance to actually work with Mom? or will there be multiple choices eventually?

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Is there a chance to actually work with Mom? or will there be multiple choices eventually?
Well, every job has its skill requirements and I mean she really wants him to work with her :D

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Well, agree that she might be a little over the top but I met people like this myself, a minute without being productive feels so awfully wrong to them, they really need to learn how to Netflix and chill XD. On the other hand, since I started this project I also didn't really had a real break so far :D
Looks like most of us met a girl like Mira once in this life.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Why, you have short ones then? Such an unproductive creature! Mira disapproves youknow! Mira knows! She is watching! Always watching... (I'm gonna break Mira even if thats the last thing i can do in the game :D)

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes