DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah she was one of the less pleasing female boss monsters in Dragon Age. :biggrin:

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
I'm waiting for a game in which all hot milfs from games: ICCrations, ICSTOR, Love and Submission, BB, DoD, Man of the House etc.. are included.
God I would take two weeks vacation.

Reactions: GrandJury

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm waiting for a game in which all hot milf from games: ICCrations, ICSTOR, Love and Submission, BB, DoD, Man of the House etc..) are included.
I'd add the mom from Family Secret. Definitely. Such a shame that doesn't seem to go anywhere..

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
..to my great sorrow. I hope such a shame won't ever happen with L&S.

Reactions: veqvil

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
@veqvil
I loved your game so far, especially the Mira character.
Not just her look and the style you dress her up (wish to see her in sexy bikini, lingerie and harness in future updates),
i loved more her personality that you gave. Plus her dad already loves MC. :p

I`ll enjoy playing her love and corruption routes. Hope you keep Mira`s routes long and hard to succeed.

Best wishes for your game.

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
i just play the game for the first time and did carol love route, i was just wondering what is with elise

-Dreamer-

Jun 1, 2017
This game is just gorgeous! I really like the plot and the characters, and the variation of choice is simply incredible, it gives me the opportunity to play the character that I want.
I wish all the best for the game and its author.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
@veqvil @wep
You may consider to add milf, seduction, corruption, mind control tags to this thread.

I may like to see MFF scene with MC, Mira, Caitlyn in front their dad Aiden. :p

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
*visiting the thread*
*reading the latest comments*
perfect reaction XD

Ha, I grossed out everyone... I win. :p
"win" @Shardoom :D

Jesus Christ....had luck again. Do you hear Veqvil the poll is not for time. SO give me more stuff with Carol.
No matter what I try to set a good base of storyline for each character, not sure about future updates but, even there I most likely try to balance that out

I dunno... zombie hotties are cool.... just keep a bag on their heads..
the broodmother on the otherhand
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NOPE

Reactions: -Dreamer-

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
..to my great sorrow. I hope such a shame won't ever happen with L&S.
NEVER except I let Duke kill them all, well then I would have no characters to work with xD

While I'm not very aware of the situation of the Family secret game, I don't think any DEV would give up that easily!

@veqvil
I loved your game so far, especially the Mira character.
Not just her look and the style you dress her up (wish to see her in sexy bikini, lingerie and harness in future updates),
i loved more her personality that you gave. Plus her dad already loves MC. :p

I`ll enjoy playing her love and corruption routes. Hope you keep Mira`s routes long and hard to succeed.

Best wishes for your game.
Thank you! Yup Mira's route will one day contain long and hard scenes with the MC xD

i just play the game for the first time and did carol love route, i was just wondering what is with elise
Elise is a side-character, which doesn't mean you will never get your hands on her. LOL

when is the new update?
I will do all I can to release in March! Sorry for having no specific date, but I'm simply not good with deadlines.
After 0.05 I will try hard to update monthly, which is more likely since I don't have to work on too many new features (Walkthrough menu, Sound etc.)

This game is just gorgeous! I really like the plot and the characters, and the variation of choice is simply incredible, it gives me the opportunity to play the character that I want.
I wish all the best for the game and its author.
Thank you for giving this a shot! I will keep improving and learning! Compared to all the talented creators out there I really have to learn a lot and eventually maybe find my own qualities in creating games :)

@veqvil @wep
You may consider to add milf, seduction, corruption, mind control tags to this thread.

I may like to see MFF scene with MC, Mira, Caitlyn in front their dad Aiden. :p
Now the first part of the MFF sentence I can do, but the second... well not sure :D

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Well all wanna know about that! :D Something fishy is going on around town but we gonna find out! Even if we have to turn all the girls into submissive fuckpets to do so!! (..actually gonna do that even if we didn't have to. For reasons!) :D

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Well all wanna know about that! :D Something fishy is going on around town but we gonna find out! Even if we have to turn all the girls into submissive fuckpets to do so!! (..actually gonna do that even if we didn't have to. For reasons!) :D
Well, she is not the only one if you pay close attention. And there are some hints what may be the reason behind all the strange stuff. ;)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
And there are some hints what may be the reason behind all the strange stuff.
I know exactly whats behind it! Its because i haven't turned all of the girls into subbies yet!! (I... maaaybe getting mental over this?:D)

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes