Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Amy is the flat-chested lil sis who is a tad bit too shy, introverted, painfully innocent?

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Welcome back to the crazy world veqvil :p
Feels good to be back home :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Amy's winning, i see getting shot played in her favor :test:
Guess my plan is working out perfectly, guess I'm gonna let Duke shoot all other characters as well :D

Amy is the flat-chested lil sis who is a tad bit too shy, introverted, painfully innocent?
Let me guess, you happy with her turning into a zombie? She has quite a lot of haters but also some people who like her :D

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Let me guess, you happy with her turning into a zombie? She has quite a lot of haters but also some people who like her
Not at all! I'm just beginning to see a pattern here! Its either because the fans of the petite form are having hard times recently, getting by on scraps and slowly rallying around the few characters that still exist, or.... this is a heresy that is spreading unchecked that needs to be purged!! *Prepares his flamer!*

And while i may prefer it would be the latter:eek:penedeyewink: i kinda understand the former. I do notice that there are so few models that can be called at least somewhat naturalistic. There are guys who like small tits. And they don't get much of those. So i pretty much understand why its very important for some to see her stay alive!

But why you said it like that? W-whats wrong having your lil' sister turned into a zombie and have sexy times with her like that? There is nothing wrong with that! Is it? We cant discriminate those poor zombiesisters!!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks for the game and great update. Decided to add some to your Patreon. If you will let Amy die though, I will make sure she will haunt you every night as a Futa. o_O

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Not at all! I'm just beginning to see a pattern here! Its either because the fans of the petite form are having hard times recently, getting by on scraps and slowly rallying around the few characters that still exist, or.... this is a heresy that is spreading unchecked that needs to be purged!! *Prepares his flamer!*

And while i may prefer it would be the latter:eek:penedeyewink: i kinda understand the former. I do notice that there are so few models that can be called at least somewhat naturalistic. There are guys who like small tits. And they don't get much of those. So i pretty much understand why its very important for some to see her stay alive!

But why you said it like that? W-whats wrong having your lil' sister turned into a zombie and have sexy times with her like that? There is nothing wrong with that! Is it? We cant discriminate those poor zombiesisters!!
God, you are right... I just discriminated one of my own characters. She is a zombie now xD
Jokes aside it is really fun to create a character people love AND hate, makes the character interesting IMO :D

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Thanks for the game and great update. Decided to add some to your Patreon. If you will let Amy die though, I will make sure she will haunt you every night as a Futa. o_O
*Rewrites the script one more time* XD
Also a big thank you!! :D

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I will make sure she will haunt you every night as a Futa
If that suppose to be a threat than i'm afraid you failed miserabely! Now i wanna get haunted by a ghost Amy so i can ..err.. supply her with ectoplasm!:happyblush

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ah maybe I missed the part where Amy will also becoming very dominating after having had some lessons from her deceased father and that she will be hung like a horse? :evilsmile:

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Discord update: Veq has discovered Vica and her girlfriend and has become a GDS level trapfag.

Future updates to reflect the change.
Well, it seems that he have refined taste. Vica is one of the finest.

Reactions: xןʞ

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Feels good to be back home :D

Guess my plan is working out perfectly, guess I'm gonna let Duke shoot all other characters as well :D

Let me guess, you happy with her turning into a zombie? She has quite a lot of haters but also some people who like her :D
Dumbass lol... :D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well all kidding aside, I do hope there will the possibility of a love and submission route at same time for Amy. She would make the most adorable and sexy pet for MC.:)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Well all kidding aside, I do hope there will the possibility of a love and submission route at same time for Amy. She would make the most adorable and sexy pet for MC.:)
What do you mean she would make an excellent pet for the mc....?? What about the others? I thought i can turn every one of these moms, wifes, sisters, girlfriends, never before seen passingby bigtitted strangers into subby sexpets and not just her!:cool: ..i would do that even if she ends up as a zombie.. or zombie futa! What that makes me i wonder :D

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017

AHEM, it seems i have a confession to make too :test:
not you too...

then I advise you to go psy plus love route, but in case of Amy it wouldn't make sense, I mean why would you like to date a corpse :D

Reactions: DA22

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Y'all thought I was just kidding about futa demon coming to game.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
What do you mean she would make an excellent pet for the mc....?? What about the others? I thought i can turn every one of these moms, wifes, sisters, girlfriends, never before seen passingby bigtitted strangers into subby sexpets and not just her!:cool: ..i would do that even if she ends up as a zombie.. or zombie futa! What that makes me i wonder :D
Just no @Ennoch don't dare to add zombies to this thread!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Why wouldn't you date a corpse!!? They can be exceptionally understanding and open minded about.. stuff :)

Ohmy, did he just ask me not to mention zombies...? Ooops!

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes