veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Damn, I thought you were working day and night sleepless for the new update, but instead you're on vacation! I'm so angry that I can accuse you of being milker or ask these questions endlessly:
When is the update?
Is there android version?
How can I do this or that?
How can I start the game?
How
When
Where
Which

Should I reach my torch and stones or did you bring us the new update?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't worry I was doing writing quite a lot over the week xD
Not a vacation though.

THINKING ABOUT PORTING AN ANDROID VERSION, I thought no one wanted that :D

Veqil you are not allowed to leave your house until the game is finished, did you not know that was the contract you signed when you decided to start this game? If so I can excuse your ignorance, but this is the first and final warning, and afterall Skype and video call technology is quite advanced these days, so problem solved now get back to work :eek:penedeyewink:
On it!! :D

stay away from veq you futafreak
HELP ME!!

You may let Hime there until game is complete!
:D

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
An experimental Android version of the Xmas gift:
Please leave feedback if you can!

(EDIT: Other gifts apparently are not clickable, I will try to find a solution!)

Reactions: depechedNode

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Ok from now on I let you to visit your parents and go on vacations for a half day, but don't get too lazy!

Good luck with the porting, but if it's too hard or too much work, don't bother with android. Strict android users probably around max 5%. I mainly use PC, but it will be fun to play the game while lying down.

Also I was trying to annoy you with android question, but as I can see that is not possible, you're one hard working and good hearted developer. So thank you very much and best wishes to you.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
(EDIT: Other gifts apparently are not clickable, I will try to find a solution!)
Someone (yes, it was Booom313) made an android conversion of Milfy City and most interestingly it has the bug of nonclickable clickables too, which is a Ren'Py game as well. Seems to me that this isn't a coincidence then and there is something wrong with the conversion method in general.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Ok from now on I let you to visit your parents and go on vacations for a half day, but don't get too lazy!

Good luck with the porting, but if it's too hard or too much work, don't bother with android. Strict android users probably around max 5%. I mainly use PC, but it will be fun to play the game while lying down.

Also I was trying to annoy you with android question, but as I can see that is not possible, you're one hard working and good hearted developer. So thank you very much and best wishes to you.
So far this issue with clickable elements might require me to rework some parts of the code, which is something I will focus on later.
Also, thank you for the wishes! :D

@booom313 teach this man da weiz
Shout out to @booom313 ! Though the Android version, unfortunately, has to wait except if there is one easy 15-second solution to this xD!

Someone (yes, it was Booom313) made an android conversion of Milfy City and most interestingly it has the bug of nonclickable clickables too, which is a Ren'Py game as well. Seems to me that this isn't a coincidence then and there is something wrong with the conversion method in general.
Yes also, they can't be highlighted which is making it even harder than it already is. Might end up implementing a different way to approach those items, but for now, I focus on 0.05.

Where is da futa ?
Your mind got infected by @klx and @Tommybuns apparently xD

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
No one can resist the calling of 14 inch futa cocks, obviously.

xןʞ

Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Discord update: Veq has discovered Vica and her girlfriend and has become a GDS level trapfag.

Future updates to reflect the change.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Yup, and those who says they can - they're just lying.
xD

Discord update: Veq has discovered Vica and her girlfriend and has become a GDS level trapfag.

Future updates to reflect the change.
KLX stop spreading rumors!

Stop that Futa bullshit just give me this hot mom!
God, how I missed "normal" comments :D

Futa is love my brother, Futa is life.
Klx? or Tommy? Wait... who are you?

xןʞ

Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Wel I mean you're a guy with big ol man titties.

(fat, you see what I'm calling you)

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes