xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
True story that is a reenactment of the scene when Mrs. Veqvil was informed of her son's slacking off in his studies to make games about monster cock sons fucking their mothers.

Reactions: lucas771

xןʞ

Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
You guys missed amateur level troll tommy try to battle pro level troll klx and get his day ruined in today's ADVENTURES IN DISCORD.

U

User_215882

To be fair you posted something Id never would have thought you would. I was fighting with futa and you dropped a nuke pretty much.

Reactions: xןʞ
U

User_215882

With enough artillery I don't have to worry about missing. Just need to find out what disturbs you which might be nothing since you're a Florida man.

U

User_215882

You see Florida folk are already weird. klx just happens to be on the extreme. This is what happens when Veq isn't on discord.

xןʞ

Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
You see Florida folk are already weird. klx just happens to be on the extreme. This is what happens when Veq isn't on discord.
Dude didn't want to post any sexy renders so I had to give the people what they want.

U

User_215882

Yeah so disappointed in you klx. Like Ive posted more futa than you. Like what the hell!

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes