U

User_215882

More like using Duke to shoot the right target or at least get a two for one special.

U

User_215882

It seems like if you don't advertise it or get reported a vanilla page will do you just fine till something else happens. So just make sure you have default names for certain characters and don't post any character that might look underage.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Maybe we could arrange blood donation. At least some 0- till we don't find which her blood type is. :FeelsBadMan:

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Maybe he wants to keep all for himself. I suspected that when I saw that he would rather get her killed than to let her into our peasant hands :test2:. Thanks to futa princess he'll not get away with that. Amy will live!

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Maybe he wants to keep all for himself. I suspected that when I saw that he would rather get her killed than to let her into our peasant hands :test2:. Thanks to futa princess he'll not get away with that. Amy will live!
Futa princess ? also nice profile pic Max is life!

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Not directly, but thinking about doing necessary changes like ridiculous name swapping, update content first though :D
Probably should call Carol for Carol insted of mom (maybe I am just saying this since I feel its weird that everybody is named by the name except for her).

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Yep, makes sense. You come back after 2 year sabatical to get away, find a house close to the college. Works for me (and those fuckers at Pfucktreon).

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes