xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Up next after DoD: SUMMERTIME SAGA FOR FIRST TIME.

guy gonna find that trap one way or another!

U

User_215882

We already have a klx gets stabbed scene planned in the update. But its not with a knife. Just got Veq to go with it.

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Becky deserves another shot she waited 2 years for you and got in shape.
I would advice a bit of caution with the word "shot" on this thread, but you are right in saying Becky deserves a second chance. How many of us ever had a girlfriend willing to go the extra mile for a guy. Not that many I think, besides she wants to do anything to make up for her mistake. Ofcourse this is where the Veqz gets all fictional on us, what woman ever admitted to making a mistake.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
We already have a klx gets stabbed scene planned in the update. But its not with a knife. Just got Veq to go with it.
I told you not to spoiler that tommy!

Maybe that futa princess will inject some juice of life into Amy and revive her:test2:
Just a sec, let me rewrite the script a little

The "Dead Amy " jokes will never get old... just like Amy's tits
xDD

Becky deserves another shot she waited 2 years for you and got in shape.
She will definitely get a shot :evilsmile::evilsmile:

I would advice a bit of caution with the word "shot" on this thread, but you are right in saying Becky deserves a second chance. How many of us ever had a girlfriend willing to go the extra mile for a guy. Not that many I think, besides she wants to do anything to make up for her mistake. Ofcourse this is where the Veqz gets all fictional on us, what woman ever admitted to making a mistake.
I was worried this would be too much fiction... well, can't change that now, never said LaS was realistic :D

Reactions: Catwashere

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I told you not to spoiler that tommy!

Just a sec, let me rewrite the script a little

XDD

She will definitely get a shot :evilsmile::evilsmile:

I was worried this would be too much fiction... well, can't change that now, never said LaS was realistic :D
Becky getting shot meme savage sid.jpg

Reactions: xןʞ
U

User_215882

O just you wait. You guys are really missing out not being on discord.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes