Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
If you meet someone with a time machine he might be able to help. In case you manage to be successful please tell me about the link so I can start to work on my walkthrough. :coldsweat:
It happened... well... going for Elisa was a mistake... I couldn't deactivate the cameras so Aidan came in and broke the MC's chi channels. The screen turned white, then there was Amy dressed in white welcoming her brother in the afterlife

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
It happened... well... going for Elisa was a mistake... I couldn't deactivate the cameras so Aidan came in and broke the MC's chi channels. The screen turned white, then there was Amy dressed in white welcoming her brother in the afterlife
Awww...I thought Amy will be a guardian angel send from heaven to watch over the MC. Speaking of MC, will he become the daywalker? Or is he a good blood sucker that must protect his Bel...errr...Amy from the bad, evil neighboring clan? Or is he just a shapeshifter doge that must serve the twin fangs?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Awww...I thought Amy will be a guardian angel send from heaven to watch over the MC. Speaking of MC, will he become the daywalker? Or is he a good blood sucker that must protect his Bel...errr...Amy from the bad, evil neighboring clan? Or is he just a shapeshifter doge that must serve the twin fangs?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also... there will be an event with Caitlyn asking the MC to go for a walk in town. DO NOT REFUSE!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
By the way guys, if you have any wishes, thoughts, idea etc. for the walkthrough, your feedback is appreciated.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
By the way guys, if you have any wishes, thoughts, idea etc. for the walkthrough, your feedback is appreciated.
Well, I don't think you could wish for something other than "Be precise and have everything in it". If you REALLY wanna create some extra work for yourself you could spread it out little more for combined love+love, love+sub, sub+love walkthroughs, but I'm not sure that's really necessary.

Reactions: Barioz

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Well, I don't think you could wish for something other than "Be precise and have everything in it". If you REALLY wanna create some extra work for yourself you could spread it out little more for combined love+love, love+sub, sub+love walkthroughs, but I'm not sure that's really necessary.
I actually thought about that when I wrote the different sections. Tried to cover those constellations with some extra notes, e.g. how you get the dream with both Carol and Amy or the so called 'lesbian path' with the confessing + different fashion store scene.

I guess some things will evolve when more and more updates are released (like an extra voyeur/sharing route).

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I actually thought about that when I wrote the different sections. Tried to cover those constellations with some extra notes, e.g. how you get the dream with both Carol and Amy or the so called 'lesbian path' with the confessing + different fashion store scene.

I guess some things will evolve when more and more updates are released (like an extra voyeur/sharing route).
The shopping scene is different when you eavesdrop on Amy and Carol at night? Guess I'll have to replay this part then, I thought it was the same since it skipped right through everything.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
The shopping scene is different when you eavesdrop on Amy and Carol at night? Guess I'll have to replay this part then, I thought it was the same since it skipped right through everything.
Have a look at page 10. ;)

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Why are normal people waiting for Sunday:
-rest from work
-spending time with family
-do favorite hobby
Why I waiting for Sunday:
-The Veq York Times comes out TODAY.
That's veq news! You spread veq news! Away with all these veq news media!

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Why are normal people waiting for Sunday:
-rest from work
-spending time with family
-do favorite hobby
Why I waiting for Sunday:
-The Veq York Times comes out TODAY.
xD Oh god that was hilarious :D

Reactions: Hadgar
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes